Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 8. (Read 61496 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Chinese translation is up but some of the images came out big..so maybe I can get the smaller ones sent to me in PM I can change them and/or add them..

Enjoy:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885718.new#new   Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I don't need to say that at all. What speaks volumes is your lack of being able to refute my comments re @thisweekscoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
The problem is, your 'promoting' service, as you know, had the effect of encouraging hapless newcomers to the scene into buying coins based on your tweets. That encouragement was based on your financial incentive to do so and not due to anything the coin offers people as an investment or otherwise. I remember clear as day reading some of your tweets in disgust and despite the fact they are now ominously deleted (I just checked how far they now go back, is that why you dared me to find one - because they no longer exist?), they were not promoting, which would have been factual statements about the coins, but comments like 'i'm buying xxx' 'xxx is looking great for this week and long term'. Alluding to a roi, that is the problem.

I doubt you laughed like to claim, that is merely a trite attempt to discredit the legitimacy of what I am saying to those reading that know no better. I don't want people to buy coins which have devs with a dubious, certainly unethical past.

Based on the what I have seen from your tweeting history there is not any room for debate on who is right. You are again simply trying to label me as something to justify to others why I am criticising you. This is because you cannot refute your past.
You are right.
Absolutely right, 1000% right.

Have a lovely evening.

( this is called sarcasm. )

I am not sure if I've deleted even 1 single tweet since I'm on twitter. But yes, you're right.

PS: I am waiting for you to say that you know that you're right. Do it in about 20 minutes from now. That's a good bumping period.
I'll reply after 20', so we're good Smiley

( Oh, that's just called marketing strategy. )
The problem is, your 'promoting' service, as you know, had the effect of encouraging hapless newcomers to the scene into buying coins based on your tweets. That encouragement was based on your financial incentive to do so and not due to anything the coin offers people as an investment or otherwise. I remember clear as day reading some of your tweets in disgust and despite the fact they are now ominously deleted (I just checked how far they now go back, is that why you dared me to find one - because they no longer exist?), they were not promoting, which would have been factual statements about the coins, but comments like 'i'm buying xxx' 'xxx is looking great for this week and long term'. Alluding to a roi, that is the problem.

I doubt you laughed like to claim, that is merely a trite attempt to discredit the legitimacy of what I am saying to those reading that know no better. I don't want people to buy coins which have devs with a dubious, certainly unethical past.

Based on the what I have seen from your tweeting history there is not any room for debate on who is right. You are again simply trying to label me as something to justify to others why I am criticising you. This is because you cannot refute your past.
I'm dying.
Let's make this crystal clear for everyone and see if you are going to try and wriggle out of any ethical issues here; You ran a twitter account called thisweekscoin and praised/hyped up coins that you were paid to. Okay? You made people believe such and such coin was fantastic because you were PAID to. Do not have the audacity to say because you did not explicitly write 'BUY xxx' (and I cannot even be sure of that) that you are free from any wrong doing.

I'm glad you can keep going and going because henceforth this entire thread will consist of people being made aware of what you are really like.

I ran a promoting service. You know how many people do that? I advertise products. I don't guarantee their quality. Because of that, I don't "hype", I just retweet. When people asked for my opinion, I never gave it. Either the product was good or bad. Because of my ethics and respect I have for my followers and customers.

Never got close with coin developers for the simple reason that I never wanted to get involved with any coin, so people don't think I'm a "pumper", like you call me ( I laughed on that one, seriously. )

Regarding what you said:

As in, i do not trust you whatsoever.

How can you trust me since you don't even know me? You haven't talked to me ever ( or you are some dev which I never wanted to promote? I can't find the logic behind your attack towards me.) All you've seen is my retweets on twitter.
If you judge people like that, good luck in your life. You seem like a mature person who wants to be right all the time.
That's my opinion about you. Am I right, wrong? Doesn't matter, I don't want to know.

Trust is earned. I don't even know who you are, but whatever. Being right on the internet is more important when you have an agenda.

Have a good day.
Let's make this crystal clear for everyone and see if you are going to try and wriggle out of any ethical issues here; You ran a twitter account called thisweekscoin and praised/hyped up coins that you were paid to. Okay? You made people believe such and such coin was fantastic because you were PAID to tweet positive things about them. Do not have the audacity to say because you did not explicitly write 'BUY xxx' (and I cannot even be sure of that) that you are free from any wrong doing.

I'm glad you can keep going and going because henceforth this entire thread will consist of people being made aware of what you are really like.
I'm dying.
See how defensive you are already. You are not the kind of individual that should be starting their own coin because 1) You encouraged people to buy coins based on what coin devs were paying you, not those coins merits 2) Your behaviour to people that i know to be reasonable, like myself, is such that makes me question your quality of character. As in, i do not trust you whatsoever.

I can keep going all day too so feel free to continue.
"defensive". Well, if I was "attacking" you'd say that I'm attacking. So, not worth to continue anything in this topic.
I've got no time to waste, trust me. I can keep going and goin.

I never encouraged nor said "buy" X coin. Find a tweet where I say that. Or any other tweet I've made and says that people have to invest their money in.
See how defensive you are already. You are not the kind of individual that should be starting their own coin because 1) You encouraged people to buy coins based on what coin devs were paying you, not those coins merits 2) Your behaviour to people that i know to be reasonable, like myself, is such that makes me question your quality of character. As in, i do not trust you whatsoever.

I can keep going all day too so feel free to continue.
I'm dying.
As soon as I saw who op is I was out. This weeks coin was basically 'this weeks pump/coin i've been paid to promote'. And your tone on bct has always been caustic and quite contradictory to how you are presenting yourself now.

^ The fact that I ran a service which was called @ThisWeeksCoin and I was paid to promote coins makes me a pumper?
I don't get you?
People paid me to spread the word about their coins, websites and other kind of projects.
I do marketing, that's the word you're looking for.

Regarding my tone. I talk differently with people who have manners and people who don't have manners and attack me with nonsense, like you do now.
See? My tone was changed.

Keep it coming. I'll be here to chat with you if you have nothing better to do.

Peace.
As soon as I saw who op is I was out. This weeks coin was basically 'this weeks pump/coin i've been paid to promote'. And your tone on bct has always been caustic and quite contradictory to how you are presenting yourself now.
I'm dying.
alrighty, another 0.4 invested. looking forward to the future this brings
So far BTC7.9777 have been sold Smiley
Not bad at all if we consider current situation in alts!

4 days left till ICO ends.
ICO's always wait till the last minute before the whales and big fish decide to buy up the rest or at least that's what I've always noticed!!
Indeed, that's what happens 90% of the time in crypto.

To be honest, I didn't expect that we'd sell BTC8 by now. I thought it would be around 4-5 so far.

Did you check that image I posted? The new wallet design we'll be releasing a few days after PoW starts? Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

ICO's always wait till the last minute before the whales and big fish decide to buy up the rest or at least that's what I've always noticed!!
I'm dying.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I'm dying.
when  home ill by some more of this, in about an hour. will be a decent chunk Wink. i like how you keeping us informed on everything, is useful
Good to know you like how things are moving!

Small tease! Cheesy

( Someone told me to upload an img with better resolution.. It's blurred for a reason Tongue )

New wallet will be released a few days after PoW starts.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
when  home ill by some more of this, in about an hour. will be a decent chunk Wink. i like how you keeping us informed on everything, is useful
I'm dying.
actually for all the plans...
its not even a high total investment.

maybe i'll buy shitloads before it too late Smiley
Like I said man. It's your money. You do whatever you want with it.
I'm here just to answer to questions and help people if they need any kind of help.

It's never late. Even if you don't buy into ICO, you can mine it.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
actually for all the plans...
its not even a high total investment.

maybe i'll buy shitloads before it too late Smiley
I'm dying.
good luck with your project...

not scam. but free BTC
Good argument. Thank you.