Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 5. (Read 61496 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
We just got retweeted by one of Tim Draper's companies on twitter.

I'm dying.
Not fudding, but..
I will have to also agree that mining will be disastrous for ICO shareholders (I have nothing invested yet). Most miners need to recoup for the renting, and get some for the future. On the day one price will tumble. Guess what will happen after that?. Unfortunately, once it is not profitable to mine anymore, it will be abandoned by the majority, leaving you with very cheap coin, a lot of disappointed investors = no traffic for the site. A lot of people see that now, and hove funds ready for after-mine period. I would be very cautions if I were you right now. As you stressed multiple times you have your reputation on the table, and it's not that you will not try to make it work, I am confident you will, but preconditions are truly bad here. To me it looks like the whole idea is heading to a disastrous end.

In the mean time, why can't you make it pure ICO? A lot of respected forum members are supporting you. There is still a couple of days to let people know there will be no POW. Whales will buy in, you'll get your ICO funds (you happy), investors happy (no huge dumps), you supply demand -> price goes up (even day-traders happy). ON TOP OF THAT VERY LIMITED SUPPLY. All these factors are making your coin a huge success a priori.

The only ones not happy in this scenario are mine-renting services.
And I have absolutely no idea why you want to make them happy.

Please reconsider your plan, you still have a lot of time. Wheals are spinning already. I do believe you can make it huge success story. Unless you don't want to of cause.

RAlex.
I like how you start your post.

Not fudding, but..

I have brought all big pools in. Can't just tell them that there wont be PoW. It wouldn't be fair from my end, I guess.
Traffic will be created very easy. Kingdom coin is just there to get some attention to AltcoinKingdom.com .
Like jdebunt stated, ICO investors should do their own research and not invest blindly.

My reputation doesn't have to do anything with markets, because I can't control the market prices, but what I can do is, create demand. Every logical being can understand that.
By owning that twitter account, it's not hard at all to create some decent demand.
By partnering up with other websites will bring us more traffic.
By hiring a good SEO will get us even more traffic.
That's what ICO funds are for.

Making KING a pure ICO now? That's not going to happen for any reason. I don't care if KING doesn't sell more than 10BTC to be honest. I am not here for the BTC, but to advertise our website. It's a marketing plan. With gathered bitcoin I'll be able to promote/advertise the project easier.

Who said that I want to make mine-renting services happy? Smiley
You're jumping to that conclusion based on what exactly?

Miners wont be dumping for a loss, if there's a big amount of hashing power. There will be a lot of hashing power.

Even if it was a 100% ICO there should be dumps. That's how markets work. PoW is just giving it a bigger lifespan. That's how I see it.

EDIT: Each block will give 60 coins. There wont be crazy amounts of coins held by just one person, so he can dump and crash the markets.

Very well. You could probably be right and not many will dump. Who knows. I just wanted to voice my concerns about this. Good luck.
I'll be back 3-4 days after POW starts to scoop some up. I do believe you can make it work in the end.

Thanks for your input man, really appreciate it.

I was planing/organizing this project for about 2 weeks. Had a lot of free time to think of coin specification and many different scenarios.
The scenario I picked looked most logical for me.
If I did a 50% ICO 50% PoW, it would be just a disaster.

Have a good day and welcome to AltcoinKingdom!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Not fudding, but..
I will have to also agree that mining will be disastrous for ICO shareholders (I have nothing invested yet). Most miners need to recoup for the renting, and get some for the future. On the day one price will tumble. Guess what will happen after that?. Unfortunately, once it is not profitable to mine anymore, it will be abandoned by the majority, leaving you with very cheap coin, a lot of disappointed investors = no traffic for the site. A lot of people see that now, and hove funds ready for after-mine period. I would be very cautions if I were you right now. As you stressed multiple times you have your reputation on the table, and it's not that you will not try to make it work, I am confident you will, but preconditions are truly bad here. To me it looks like the whole idea is heading to a disastrous end.

In the mean time, why can't you make it pure ICO? A lot of respected forum members are supporting you. There is still a couple of days to let people know there will be no POW. Whales will buy in, you'll get your ICO funds (you happy), investors happy (no huge dumps), you supply demand -> price goes up (even day-traders happy). ON TOP OF THAT VERY LIMITED SUPPLY. All these factors are making your coin a huge success a priori.

Please reconsider your plan, you still have a lot of time. Wheals are spinning already. I do believe you can make it huge success story. Unless you don't want to of cause.

RAlex.

Not fudding, but..

I have brought all big pools in. Can't just tell them that there wont be PoW. It wouldn't be fair from my end, I guess.
Traffic will be created very easy. Kingdom coin is just there to get some attention to AltcoinKingdom.com .
Like jdebunt stated, ICO investors should do their own research and not invest blindly.

My reputation doesn't have to do anything with markets, because I can't control the market prices, but what I can do is, create demand. Every logical being can understand that.
By owning that twitter account, it's not hard at all to create some decent demand.

Making KING a pure ICO now? That's not going to happen for any reason. I don't care if KING doesn't sell more than 10BTC to be honest. I am not here for the BTC, but to advertise our website. It's a marketing plan. With gathered bitcoin I'll be able to promote/advertise the project easier.

Miners wont be dumping for a loss, if there's a big amount of hashing power. There will be a lot of hashing power.

Even if it was a 100% ICO there should be dumps. That's how markets work. PoW is just giving it a bigger lifespan. That's how I see it.

EDIT: Each block will give 60 coins. There wont be crazy amounts of coins held by just one person, so he can dump and crash the markets.

Very well. You could probably be right and not many will dump. Who knows. I just wanted to voice my concerns about this. Good luck.
I'll be back 3-4 days after POW starts to scoop some up. I do believe you can make it work in the end.
I'm dying.
Try harder.
You know how much was invested in everything so far? Around BTC12.
How many people invest big sums in their projects before they even launch them?
How many of them get followed by Tim Darper's company on twitter?

Oh, right, a lot of people.

Guess those BTC12 are paying off actually, marketing at its best.

I'll just leave this here:

https://twitter.com/BoostVC Just follwed us @ https://twitter.com/KingCoinProject

For the ones who don't know what BoostVC is:

It's one of Tim Draper's companies.
I'm dying.
Not fudding, but..

RAlex.

Not fudding, but..

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Not fudding, but..

RAlex.
I'm dying.
....and i still receive my bounty for my translation...
Bounties will be paid after ICO ends.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
....and i still receive my bounty for my translation...
I'm dying.
I've got high hopes for Kingdom Coin, there'll inevitably be miners who dump early but I'm looking at this long term
Most of people involved are here for the long haul Smiley Good to see that you believe in AK project Rubberduckie!

----

It's 8:30AM, I must go sleep now. Have a good night/day everyone.

PS: https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/542218982288551937
Retweet that tweet if you own a twitter account Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I've got high hopes for Kingdom Coin, there'll inevitably be miners who dump early but I'm looking at this long term
I'm dying.
Keyser, are you sure about ICO price? After some calculations, it seems too high, partially because of short mining period. There will be huge dumps, because there is only 19 days of mining, and all coins will be on the market. Nothing can stop price to fall to 2000k sats level when miners dump coins. I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month. ~86400 coins will be created every day, which means that coin will need 6,5BTC pure buy power every day to keep price at 7500sats level. So just asking - are you sure about ICO price?

Yes, I am 100% sure. Like I have mentioned in my previous posts, this is not a pump and dump coin.
From my point of view, when you give a price to a coin, you must sustain it. Either by supporting with BTC or just making people hold their coins.
If I did the first thing, it wouldn't be wise. Because I'd give a false feeling of safety to most of people who will own a portion of KING. So, the only thing which comes up to my mind is to make people hold their coins.

How?
By creating demand. If people can see AltcoinKingdom 2-3 months ahead in the future, they will understand that holding is a better option than selling their coins.

6.5 BTC is not a big sum to be honest. If we get of a few "bigger'' exchanges, that wont be an issue at all in my opinion.

Regarding:
I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month.
The only person who can give bad reputation to KING is myself. Just by saying/doing silly things. I try to avoid doing both.
Panic? Panic can be created with FUD. It can be created when people dump their coins. It's a chain reaction. Domino effect.

Thanks for your input. Not many people coming to ask critical questions Smiley

I'm not worrying about volume, I'm talking about direct buy volume. Maybe you can see ahead in the future, but 95% of people can't. It's ok when price go lower, people can take that, but I'm talking about that price can go lower by 2-3 times with that amount of daily mined coins, and that can be reason for serious panic. Creating demand is ok, but you can't create such demand that will sustain demand in the short term. And 95% of people will panic if their investment lose 2x-3x of value in the short term. Why did you made such short mining period? All this would work about year ago, when time was better, but seems like people are not looking at new coins longterm anymore in the way they did it before. Anyway, I wish you success, and I will surely buy this coin, but on the market Wink

People don't want to mine one specific coin for a long period. Like you said, if this was one year earlier I could've put 2 months, instead of 19 days of mining.

I'm just following the trend and offering what people need. It's about marketing and what anyone can offer. If you offer the right specs and a balanced ICO with a good mining period, you can satisfy most of people. Even miners.

Not everyone is going to sell their coins after he gets them. There are many scenarios we could talk about, but they're just scenarios.
No one can predict crypto. That's the thing. Since I can't predict that, I'll just leave the masses to do what they want, after judging my actions Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Keyser, are you sure about ICO price? After some calculations, it seems too high, partially because of short mining period. There will be huge dumps, because there is only 19 days of mining, and all coins will be on the market. Nothing can stop price to fall to 2000k sats level when miners dump coins. I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month. ~86400 coins will be created every day, which means that coin will need 6,5BTC pure buy power every day to keep price at 7500sats level. So just asking - are you sure about ICO price?

Yes, I am 100% sure. Like I have mentioned in my previous posts, this is not a pump and dump coin.
From my point of view, when you give a price to a coin, you must sustain it. Either by supporting with BTC or just making people hold their coins.
If I did the first thing, it wouldn't be wise. Because I'd give a false feeling of safety to most of people who will own a portion of KING. So, the only thing which comes up to my mind is to make people hold their coins.

How?
By creating demand. If people can see AltcoinKingdom 2-3 months ahead in the future, they will understand that holding is a better option than selling their coins.

6.5 BTC is not a big sum to be honest. If we get of a few "bigger'' exchanges, that wont be an issue at all in my opinion.

Regarding:
I'm not saying anything bad, but that can create panic and make bad reputation for coin in the first month.
The only person who can give bad reputation to KING is myself. Just by saying/doing silly things. I try to avoid doing both.
Panic? Panic can be created with FUD. It can be created when people dump their coins. It's a chain reaction. Domino effect.

I'm not worrying about volume, I'm talking about direct buy volume. Maybe you can see ahead in the future, but 95% of people can't. It's ok when price go lower, people can take that, but I'm talking about that price can go lower by 2-3 times with that amount of daily mined coins, and that can be reason for serious panic. Creating demand is ok, but you can't create such demand that will sustain price in the short term. And 95% of people will panic if their investment lose 2x-3x times of value in the short term. Why did you made such short mining period? All this would work about year ago, when time was better, but seems like people are not looking at new coins longterm anymore in the way they did it before. Anyway, I wish you success, and I will surely buy this coin, but on the market Wink
I'm dying.

How?

6.5 BTC is not a big sum to be honest. If we get of a few "bigger'' exchanges. We will be listed on 5 exchanges before we even launch PoW.
6.5 BTC wont be an issue at all in my opinion.

Regarding:

I'm dying.
https://twitter.com/BoostVC Just follwed us @ https://twitter.com/KingCoinProject

For the ones who don't know what BoostVC is:

It's one of Tim Draper's companies.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm dying.
In case you guys don't know, there is someone who has been posting virus/trojan containing wallets on almost every new coin launch. Until he is found or stops, I would suggest only dloading wallets from the official OP ANN thread. If another thread is made, double check that it is official. Also it is good practice to run wallets thru virustotal, it won't catch everything, and sometimes has false positives, but if you know what is suspicious and what is not it helps.  The advanced users user virtual boxes, etc., but I don't think a newb should have to. Unless you are trying to solo mine, there is no rush to get a wallet. Mine at your favorite pool and then download the wallet when there is a post that it is fine. And NEVER keep your btc wallet on the same machine as you would use for new wallets, just MHO.
This ^
I wouldn't say it better Smiley Thanks Jim!

damn i like the name ^_^
Glad you like it Smiley Where are our crowns?! Grin

Less than 3 days left until PoW starts!
[/quote]

I have made a new topic. After our PoW launches we will move there. No worries Smiley
Thanks for your input!

Once they know you will delete they will move on ,killed many trolls was fun
just happy to help out  Cool
Thanks man, appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Less than 3 days left until PoW starts!
[/quote]
[/quote]

I have made a new topic. After our PoW launches we will move there. No worries Smiley
Thanks for your input!
[/quote]

Once they know you will delete they will move on ,killed many trolls was fun
just happy to help out  Cool
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
damn i like the name ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
In case you guys don't know, there is someone who has been posting virus/trojan containing wallets on almost every new coin launch. Until he is found or stops, I would suggest only dloading wallets from the official OP ANN thread. If another thread is made, double check that it is official. Also it is good practice to run wallets thru virustotal, it won't catch everything, and sometimes has false positives, but if you know what is suspicious and what is not it helps.  The advanced users user virtual boxes, etc., but I don't think a newb should have to. Unless you are trying to solo mine, there is no rush to get a wallet. Mine at your favorite pool and then download the wallet when there is a post that it is fine. And NEVER keep your btc wallet on the same machine as you would use for new wallets, just MHO.
Pages:
Jump to: