Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 6. (Read 61496 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Yeah man, it's becoming annoying :/
That's the 2nd fake/virus thread since we launched ICO. Hope no one will fall for that bs.

I reported it and it was deleted in 2-5 minutes after that so I believe (or at least I hope) that no harm has been done. Unfortunately that is the best way for stopping scammers at the moment.
Good thing some mod was around.
Been reporting malicious threads in the past, they would take their time to delete them.. ;p

you need to self moderate if you want ability to delete malware
-----

Less than 3 days left until PoW starts!

I have made a new topic. After our PoW launches we will move there. No worries Smiley
Thanks for your input!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
That's the 2nd fake/virus thread since we launched ICO. Hope no one will fall for that bs.

I reported it and it was deleted in 2-5 minutes after that so I believe (or at least I hope) that no harm has been done. Unfortunately that is the best way for stopping scammers at the moment.
Been reporting malicious threads in the past, they would take their time to delete them.. ;p

you need to self moderate if you want ability to delete malware
-----

I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I'm dying.
One more KING ann was made, by some random person.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT WALLET IT'S A VIRUS

thats the 2nd one already, theres been many fake anns lately with trojenas and viruses better watch out...
Trojenas, lol Cheesy

Yes, I wish mods could do something about that tbh.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

thats the 2nd one already, theres been many fake anns lately with trojenas and viruses better watch out...
I'm dying.

-----

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

I'm dying.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

FAKE THREAD!!!

yup. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

FAKE THREAD!!!

yup. Cheesy
I'm dying.
I'm dying.
how much sold so far dev?
Sorry for the delay.

So far has been sold :

115642.547333 (KING ) x 0.000075 ( price ) = BTC8.67319104997
Which is not bad at all! Weekend is over Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
how much sold so far dev?
I'm dying.
Tried to focus on EU and US mostly.
21:30 for London
15-17h for most of States.

Can't wait for the launch! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I'm dying.
Not long now till launch  Smiley
Yes, 3 days left! Smiley

Will be away for few hours.

You can add me on Skype if you have any questions: nsalekz
After you add me, please your BCT nickname, so I know who it is.

Blog review coming today.. FUD = means Feed ur Den with coins..whales want cheap.don't buy the fud by the coins..muahahaha  Grin Grin
FUD is good actually. They bump the topic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't need to say that at all. What speaks volumes is your lack of being able to refute my comments re @thisweekscoin.
I explained myself 2-3 posts above. Why do I have to repeat myself?  You're not a 6 year old kid.
Even if I tried to explain myself again, you'd be telling more stuff, which would not be accurate. It's just waste of time, man.

It's waste of time to continue "arguing" ( you're the one arguing although ) with you. You'll be trapped in a monologue and that's the saddest part.
Keep attacking me and FUDding, I've got nothing against that tbh.

Men do, kids talk.

Have a good evening.

Chinese translation is up but some of the images came out big..so maybe I can get the smaller ones sent to me in PM I can change them and/or add them..

Enjoy:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885718.new#new   Smiley
Awesome! I'm putting you in my bounty list.
Still haven't decided what will the reward be Smiley

You know I am a good bagholder, make it good lol..   Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Will be away for few hours.

You can add me on Skype if you have any questions: nsalekz
After you add me, please your BCT nickname, so I know who it is.

Blog review coming today.. FUD = means Feed ur Den with coins..whales want cheap.don't buy the fud by the coins..muahahaha  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: