Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 3. (Read 61496 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Cool man, fingers crossed for you....am sure if was just a glitch they'll get you sorted:-)

Getting excited man, bout to kick off the POW?!
Thanks Jim, appreciate it!

I'm prepared not to sleep for 3 days and 3 nights. I've bought some energy drinks ( never liked them, but now I'll have to drink 'em )
Lots of coffee and snacks Smiley

Need this launch to be perfect!

Just take little grandpa naps, they'll help Smiley

Yes, power naps help as well. I'm just afraid that I'll miss Pow launch Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Cool man, fingers crossed for you....am sure if was just a glitch they'll get you sorted:-)

I'm prepared not to sleep for 3 days and 3 nights. I've bought some energy drinks ( never liked them, but now I'll have to drink 'em )

Just take little grandpa naps, they'll help Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1260
HAHA, get yourself some vitamin b-12 to man.....they help greatly too:-)
I'm dying.

legendary

I'm dying.
That's really weird man!  Hopefully no one actually did hack it and then delete it, sounds really strange the account would just up and disappear.  You weren't by any chance logged into C-Cex from another device were you?  I noticed that site doesn't like that.
No, I've never logged to C-CEX from any other device. Just from my laptop.
I guess I'll just have to wait for C-CEX's support and everything will be fine by tomorrow Smiley
legendary
That's really weird man!  Hopefully no one actually did hack it and then delete it, sounds really strange the account would just up and disappear.  You weren't by any chance logged into C-Cex from another device were you?  I noticed that site doesn't like that.
I'm dying.
Damn, turned away for a minute and missed out on some free king:-(

Are you serious, your account got hacked on C-Cex and you can no longer access it?!  Fricken people man!
No, no. It's not hacked. ( I guess, lol )

I was chatting in the chatbox, then suddently I couldn't post. Refreshed C-CEX tab, then I got logged out.
I put all my info, mail + pwd correctly, but their system didn't recognize my data.
It said that user doesn't exist.. Not sure what was that.
Had some coins there.

They might be sleeping, it's a bit late where they come from.
legendary
Damn, turned away for a minute and missed out on some free king:-(

Are you serious, your account got hacked on C-Cex and you can no longer access it?!  Fricken people man!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am locked out of my C-CEX account..
Got logged out randomly. When trying to log in back, it says that account doesn't exist..
Contacted support.

Giveaway will continue when my acc gets recovered. Thanks!

EDIT: Because my account "doesn't exist", someone made a new one and named it KeyserSozeMC and he's trolling in the chatbox Smiley

My temporary nickname is KeyserSozeMC_

There really are some sad individuals around if they have to resort to doing things like that to entertain themselves

I would say that they have to much time on their hand so they are bored... Someone really needs to get some life.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Got logged out randomly. When trying to log in back, it says that account doesn't exist..
Contacted support.

EDIT: Because my account "doesn't exist", someone made a new one and named it KeyserSozeMC and he's trolling in the chatbox Smiley

There really are some sad individuals around if they have to resort to doing things like that to entertain themselves

My jaw is on the ground ... literally
legendary
Contacted support.

I'm dying.
Contacted support.

I'm dying.
i guess that 40 btc in kingcoins will be burned

after ICO!
Whatever stays unsold it will be burned Smiley

after ICO!

guess you are wrong Smiley id say most will jump in the last minutes, as usual  Wink
We have got a lot of attention in a short period. You might be right.

Time is ticking. 40h left
I am giving free KING coin in C-CEX chat atm.
Making C-CEX codes. Jump in!
Ah did I miss? Blog post coming tomorrow, I been busy a couple of days as Parents just arrived so had to do errands etc..  Smiley Trying to catch up.. It's going great, well done..  Smiley
There will be more giveaways. I just had to buy some and give away in order to entertain people on C-CEX Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Ah did I miss? Blog post coming tomorrow, I been busy a couple of days as Parents just arrived so had to do errands etc..  Smiley Trying to catch up.. It's going great, well done..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064

after ICO!

guess you are wrong Smiley id say most will jump in the last minutes, as usual  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%

after ICO!
I'm dying.
I've rented some rigs ready for launch  Grin

I will rent some hash as well Smiley
Will try to mine for at least 1 week!
legendary
I've rented some rigs ready for launch  Grin

legendary

I'm in  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: