Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING] [4 hours ICO] Kingdom Coin X13, 2.4M coins, 2.5% PoS | 5 exchanges - page 4. (Read 61496 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Time is ticking. 40h left
I am giving free KING coin in C-CEX chat atm.
Making C-CEX codes. Jump in!
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Time is ticking. 40h left
I'm dying.
Are you planning to use some amount of the ICO to set buy walls to protect the price? All hates aside, IE did this with his coin and this made it one of the few coins to hold it's price over ICO price and even grow x3 in the first few days, with still being stable at almost x2. I love the idea behind KING but unfortunatelly it is easy to scare people into selling. Building a buy wall at the ICO price seems like a great idea.
Milkman, you compare me with IE, man.. lol.

He succeed that because ( I assume.. ) he was the one who was holding most of ICO coins.
I would be giving a fake feeling of safety if I did that. Not sure if I should do that or not.

I'll talk with everyone from my team and I'll let everyone know Smiley

Well, I was referring to the mechanism and gave recent example of IE's coin. Wink This feeling of safety would not be fake. Some people might decide to sell into the buy wall and exit but most people won't. On top of this sell wall natural sell walls will start to build. And you can gradually pull you support when you need to spend some coins. This way you would protect yourself from being manipulated by someone who buys large amount of coins at the start.
I am not promising anything, but I'll see what can be done Smiley

Activity: 334
Are you planning to use some amount of the ICO to set buy walls to protect the price? All hates aside, IE did this with his coin and this made it one of the few coins to hold it's price over ICO price and even grow x3 in the first few days, with still being stable at almost x2. I love the idea behind KING but unfortunatelly it is easy to scare people into selling. Building a buy wall at the ICO price seems like a great idea.

He succeed that because ( I assume.. ) he was the one who was holding most of ICO coins.
I would be giving a fake feeling of safety if I did that. Not sure if I should do that or not.

Well, I was referring to the mechanism and gave recent example of IE's coin. Wink This feeling of safety would not be fake. Some people might decide to sell into the buy wall and exit but most people won't. On top of this sell wall natural sell walls will start to build. And you can gradually pull you support when you need to spend some coins. This way you would protect yourself from being manipulated by someone who buys large amount of coins at the start.
I'm dying.

Activity: 334
I'm dying.
Thanks for the free King. I'd already bought a couple, wishing you guys all the best of luck.  Smiley
You're welcome Smiley

more giveaways tomorrow!
Activity: 504
Thanks for the free King. I'd already bought a couple, wishing you guys all the best of luck.  Smiley
I'm dying.
Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

Do you know what the cutoff time is for us PST folks?

I noticed that too with the timer, thought I was just having a blonde moment

(I'm bald:))
Sometimes it takes around 5 seconds to appear. I'm not sure why it's happening lately.
First time I added it, it would load instantly.

LOL Cheesy

Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

That's too funny.......maybe it has something to do with being bald.

(I am too:-)
I'll be bald soon, because of crypto. We can make a team of bald traders haha Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

That's too funny.......maybe it has something to do with being bald.

(I am too:-)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Hey Keyser......is it just me or is the timer graphic cut way off?  I can't see the numbers anymore on my end, actually been like that for a few days I think but didn't care as I knew we had plenty of time left......I've been waiting till the last minute to get my Kings, yes I'm one of those guys lol:-)

legendary
We just got retweeted by one of Tim Draper's companies on twitter.

reach out to them, see if they can offer something to Kingdomcoin

https://www.boost.vc/apply
I will see what I can do, after we launch PoW Smiley

Very cool, this could get very interesting in the next few days Smiley
I am so excited about everything. ICO's coming to its end soon and we can launch PoW!

Here's something I'd like to share with everyone.
We still haven't figured out what prices we should put. I will focus on that tonight and I'll let everyone know.

How much traffic is this site currently getting brother?  What is expected traffic when you start ramping up the promo?  This obviously is gonna effect the pricing for your ads heavily.  All traffic is brought in from crypto related content too I assume?

All traffic will be organic, crypto focused. We will hire a SEO to help us with most of SEO stuff. We're not that experienced on that field Smiley

Well, we could get under 100.000 rank on Alexa in about 1.5 month. Which is really good. ( It's just an assumption, but it's not impossible. Did it once, can do it again. )
We will be getting a lot of traffic from twitter and other partner websites. I wont announce any partners yet, so we stay focused on main things, like PoW phase and website launch Smiley

We have updated website by the way. Please check this:

Cool man and thanks for sharing, sounds like you are on top of your traffic generation and it all sounds really targeted.  I suspect you will be able to increase the cost of your ad spots in short order as the traffic ramps up.

BTW - if you are still looking for an SEO provider, is a big part of what my company does:-)
legendary

Hey, Jim

Just updated OP, thanks for letting me know man.

Here's direct link to the timer: http://gifcountdown.com/europe-belgrade/1418333400/000000/474747/a1901e/ffffff/ffff00/true/counter.gif

Slightly less than 2 days left! Smiley

Ha!  Now I feel bad I kept quiet about that man, I figured I was the only since nobody was saying anything lol!
I'm dying.

I am so excited about everything. ICO's coming to its end soon and we can launch PoW!

We still haven't figured out what prices we should put. I will focus on that tonight and I'll let everyone know.

How much traffic is this site currently getting brother?  What is expected traffic when you start ramping up the promo?  This obviously is gonna effect the pricing for your ads heavily.  All traffic is brought in from crypto related content too I assume?

All traffic will be organic, crypto focused. We will hire a SEO to help us with most of SEO stuff. We're not that experienced on that field Smiley

Well, we could get under 100.000 rank on Alexa in about 1.5 month. Which is really good. ( It's just an assumption, but it's not impossible. Did it once, can do it again. )
We will be getting a lot of traffic from twitter and other partner websites. I wont announce any partners yet, so we stay focused on main things, like PoW phase and website launch Smiley

We have updated website by the way. Please check this:
I'm dying.

Hey, Jim

Just updated OP, thanks for letting me know man.

Here's direct link to the timer: http://gifcountdown.com/europe-belgrade/1418333400/000000/474747/a1901e/ffffff/ffff00/true/counter.gif

Slightly less than 2 days left! Smiley
legendary

How much traffic is this site currently getting brother?  What is expected traffic when you start ramping up the promo?  This obviously is gonna effect the pricing for your ads heavily.  All traffic is brought in from crypto related content too I assume?
legendary

I'm dying.

legendary
Activity: 1442

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Pages:
Jump to: