Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 309. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
There was a question about our developers. I think the old team icons on komodoplatform.com cause some confusion.

Here's some info for the new people.

Our team is quite public, however we are an open source project rather than a corporate project. We don't force our team members to reveal their personal information if they don't want to.

From here you can find many of us on video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQM0CcC4tKli3W5WNy1uUSA/videos

Here's one of our developers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh48qpm0Xqc

It's true, however, that our lead developer jl777 is anonymous.

I hope this provided transparency for this issue.

Best Regards,
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I need help from someone from the team.

I have an issue with the ico.komodoplatform.com site. The BTCD deposit I made to my address was not registered. It is on the blockchain and it worked perfectly every time I made a swap before, but it seems that the site didn't record the deposit this time even after many confirmations.
I've sent a private message to "KomodoPlatform" with account details and txid earlier today, so if someone from the team can take a look I would appreciate it.

Cheers and keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Some girl on twitter did video her buying about $75k at the 40k sat level, not sure if it caused some FOMO or what from followers. No doubt the main drive from the lows was people buying their positions back in advance of the news given the announcement and timing of the launch in price.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Komodo really responded to the news, with values and Numbers growing in the short term.I expect to reach 0.0001 by the end of the month, possibly breaking the other 0.00009 benchmark in the past few months. thanks for jl777 hard work

You mean 0.001? As in ~$4,50?

possible Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Komodo really responded to the news, with values and Numbers growing in the short term.I expect to reach 0.0001 by the end of the month, possibly breaking the other 0.00009 benchmark in the past few months. thanks for jl777 hard work
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
in my opinion its agama who needs a verision. I tried to use it once but it didn't match with my expectations.
You can imagine how happy I was when I was able to use my Ledger Nano =)

Dont forget the ledger nano interest bug so you are not incurring the 5% annual interest on your holdings.

i value security above interest Wink

The more you hold the more attractive the 5% is.

Just use my nano ledger S for BTC holdings.
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
in my opinion its agama who needs a verision. I tried to use it once but it didn't match with my expectations.

Dont forget the ledger nano interest bug so you are not incurring the 5% annual interest on your holdings.

i value security above interest Wink
legendary

mez
I think it is either BarterDex, Jumblr or a new revised Agama version. Or a combination of all three. I am very excited because usually JL777 and its team work silently and do not do much hyping. But this time it is kinda different, so I guess it must be something bigger than a normal release. I have believed in Supernet since I first got known about Nxt two years back and I hodled since then. I hope it will pay off in the next days.

Seems kmd is going on the mooooon Smiley what was the big annoucement they were going to make today?

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I think it is either BarterDex, Jumblr or a new revised Agama version. Or a combination of all three. I am very excited because usually JL777 and its team work silently and do not do much hyping. But this time it is kinda different, so I guess it must be something bigger than a normal release. I have believed in Supernet since I first got known about Nxt two years back and I hodled since then. I hope it will pay off in the next days.

Seems kmd is going on the mooooon Smiley what was the big annoucement they were going to make today?
legendary
what a freaking **** are you?
ruining someone trust status on btc talk just because you cant handle someone with a legitimate concern???
what the f**k man.

bought account? who in their right mind would buy an account with my status?
Activity:   149
It looks more like your account is bought and used to spam, troll and what not.
A quick look at the guidelines for trust brought to light you are abusing the trust system.
mods will be notified of this fact.

If you check this post I made in Jan 2015 :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/markj113-rep-thread-329175

You will see I posted a bitcoin address for the purpose of account recovery should I be hacked.  It was also quoted by another legendary member so the post could not be modified at a later date.

If anyone else has any genuine concerns my account is comprimised I will replace the wallet.dat file and post a signed message although if you check my post frequency and typing style its pretty obvious its still me.

I did also remove your negative you earned by acting like a dick but you decided to leave the 2 negs on my account so I returned the favor:
good luck brother, i'm not going to remove the negative trust on your account.
good luck with your red flag, i think it hurts you more then me.
Be sure to thing next time before acting.

mez
haha it seems you just entered the scene..
with nothing constructive to add.

oh and FYI, a 3753 bitcoin volume is NOT a super whale.
Compared to whales, 3753btc volume in 24hr we are talking about a haring....

Every post you have made in this thread is negative.

Why are are you here?

p.s. some nice posting gaps in your account, hope you didnt pay too much for it.

what a freaking **** are you?
ruining someone trust status on btc talk just because you cant handle someone with a legitimate concern???
what the f**k man.

bought account? who in their right mind would buy an account with my status?
Activity:   149
It looks more like your account is bought and used to spam, troll and what not.
A quick look at the guidelines for trust brought to light you are abusing the trust system.
mods will be notified of this fact.
legendary

Every post you have made in this thread is negative.

Why are are you here?

p.s. some nice posting gaps in your account, hope you didnt pay too much for it.
mez
You have no legitimate concern 1 person is pumping the price, you just made the shit up unless you would like to provide any form of proof.

24hr volume currently 3753 bitcoin.

He must be a super whale.

P.s a 60% price pump is not exactly unusual in crypto currency.

ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
The only down side is I wanted to pick up more nice and cheap  Grin

I know but kmd been cheap for long enough now it's time let's see if we can keep the price up

Yep its like that, im just being greedy...now the price can move up
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
legendary
You have no legitimate concern 1 person is pumping the price, you just made the shit up unless you would like to provide any form of proof.

24hr volume currently 3753 bitcoin.

He must be a super whale.

P.s a 60% price pump is not exactly unusual in crypto currency.
mez
whether today is a birthday KOMODO ? if it is true today's birthday KOMODO , the gift is surprising to the users KOMODO , the price is up + 65% from yesterday.
Maybe the party starts from last night hopefully I do not miss this party.

its because there has been a HUGE solo miner for ages now.
Currently it appears that person is only pumping the price to dump all their mined komodo.

If you look at net hash now, you can clearly see what i'm talking about.
6msol, while all public pools together not even reach 1msol.

Great centralization, the "big" announcement wont do anything about this.
So no mather how big the announcement will be, komodo is fucked when it comes to network security.

That seems far fetched.

Explain why its far fetched?
If you use your common sense you can see it clearly.
just look at the data out there... compare pools. add it all up and come to the same conclusion..
I have seen this pattern for a long time now. I myself have a decent farm of ~15ksol@~10kwh. But the magnitude of what I'm talking about is of the scale.
It could be actors like genesis mining but thats just as bad as a private miner.

A large miner like this controls price since 90% of all generated coins go to this person. If they don't sell price goes up, if they sell, price goes down.
They also hold the power to manipulate transactions. It's kinda like discusfish back in the day (you know, flypool) they eventually opened up to level the play field.
So should this miner, either spread the hashrate over different actors or open up your own pool.
Preferable the first option, since the second really doesn't change a thing except it adds a little transparency.

I'm scared of the possible implications this can have for a broader acceptance of KMD.
Don't get me wrong, I would also like the project to succeed.
If you have other views, please do share them with a little bit more then just
"that seems far fetched"

Go make shit up elsewhere troll or show some proof that one person is pumping the price.

Very nice of you to call someone with a legitimate concern a troll.
The proof is out there, you can see it yourself.

Hashrate is suspicious so its the 60% increase.
It didn't happen because of some crazy "big announcement" announcement, crypto people are way more sceptical...
Try to be constructive please, the only one trolling right now is you.
legendary
whether today is a birthday KOMODO ? if it is true today's birthday KOMODO , the gift is surprising to the users KOMODO , the price is up + 65% from yesterday.

Currently it appears that person is only pumping the price to dump all their mined komodo.

So no mather how big the announcement will be, komodo is fucked when it comes to network security.

Go make shit up elsewhere troll or show some proof that one person is pumping the price.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info

That seems far fetched.
Jump to: