Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 336. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133
https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/block/000000133d7499b521a713247830ac7ab812eac1e241939db2af2c539737a44b

blockreward was HUGE in this block.
How is this possible?
51% attacK???
someone didnt claim all the interest they could and it goes to the blockreward
acts as sort of a lottery for miners
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Great to know JUMBLR is on the way to the Komodo holders. We have great volume on the exchanges.
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 204
swing wallet seems to eb taking a long time to synchronize the blockchain, is that normal?
is there any light wallet like Electrum where you dont need to download blockchain?
Great progress in the Komodo Platform. For those who believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, that is really awesome and I think that Komodo and Supernet will have a big role in future developments.

I have the same question as the person posted before: Will KMD in the komodo-swing-wallet automatically participate on the Jumblr snapshot or is it needed to transfer KMD to a AGAMA wallet? (if yes, is the mode important for the snapshot? basilisk/native?)

the one who controls the privkey to an address will be able to spend the JUMBLR sent to that address in the snapshot

there should be no mystery about this.

When the snapshot happens, a snapshot of all KMD transparent balances will be made and that value will be used to send the corresponding JUMBLR to that address.

So if you cannot spend from that address, you wont be able to spend the JUMBLR.
If you can, you can.

If you think about what it means to have a snapshot, I think it will become clearer
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Great progress in the Komodo Platform. For those who believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, that is really awesome and I think that Komodo and Supernet will have a big role in future developments.

I have the same question as the person posted before: Will KMD in the komodo-swing-wallet automatically participate on the Jumblr snapshot or is it needed to transfer KMD to a AGAMA wallet? (if yes, is the mode important for the snapshot? basilisk/native?)

Activity: 204
which is best desktop wallet to use to get have control of own KMD to get this payout of Jumbrl?

I have a seed from the ICO website payout thing, that I would need to import

is the swing wallet fine for this?
Activity: 7
Hi all together,

great news. Thank you devs.
I had some KMD in withdrawel since 2017-06-09. Status PENDING OUTGOING. (tranfer to bittrex)
I remembered me, that I didn´t asked for my seed. Is it working sending the KMD to Bittrex without the seed? (I have the seed but I didn´t type it in while I withdrawel my coins)
I only want to feel good, that the KMD will transfer on 2017-08-18.

Vergissmeinicht

Did you withdraw them to Bittrexx address? In that case you don't confirm with the seed.

If you withdrew to your own address (e.g. Agama Wallet) then you should have confirmed the payout with your seed.

Best Regards,

Ok, all right, thank you.

Activity: 251
We are seeing a lot of pumps and dumps so, hard to say exactly what causes it. Certainly, the ICO site back up and the upcoming snapshop adds to the volume!
There is a lot talking now about the upcoming JMBLR. What would be the real value proposition of it. I mean, what would it make valuable to buyers and determine the price (it can not only be scarcity)?

It generates dividend payments based on the new decentralised exchange Barterdex fees.
not to mention the direct JUMBLR fees

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
There is a lot talking now about the upcoming JMBLR. What would be the real value proposition of it. I mean, what would it make valuable to buyers and determine the price (it can not only be scarcity)?

It generates dividend payments based on the new decentralised exchange Barterdex fees.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I understand the snapshot correctly, I get for the hodl the komodo coins on the agama wallet the jumblr tokens as a reward??
when yes, how many for eg 1000 KMD?

For every 2000 kmd almost 1 jumblr. In your case half of jumblr will a little above 1000 kmd .

fine. and how many satoshis i can get for 1 jumblr?

Now basically it is 0 simply because snapshot has not been done and JUMBLR does not exist yet on the crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
I understand the snapshot correctly, I get for the hodl the komodo coins on the agama wallet the jumblr tokens as a reward??

For every 2000 kmd almost 1 jumblr. In your case half of jumblr will a little above 1000 kmd .

fine. and how many satoshis i can get for 1 jumblr?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271

for every 20.2 KMD you have you will get 0.01 JUMBLR.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Activity: 57
Great, good job that was fast ! Checked the website and saw withdrawal pending, waiting 18/08 for the transfer Smiley
Jump to: