Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 334. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Hello all. I have an issue. I can see my coins on the blockchain but my KMD ICO page says that it's a zero balance. Then...I requested a new seed and it changed the whole fucking address on the ICO page. Luckily I have a copy of the seed from the original address that has my KMD on it. Now...I have no idea how to access the old address...and my original problem still exist. The original address was showing a zero balance even though it clearly states my balance on the blockchain? I have lots of different coins...KMD is clearly the most challenging.

Thanks for any input.  Wink

UPDATE: Ok...got the old address back on the page YAYYYY. However, it still shows a zero balance on the page but an accurate balance on the blockchain aka block explorer.

I'll keep tying to hash this out in the mean time.

Now you have to access the coins via a wallet.

Going to download Agama wallet. Hopefully the seed phrase is the so called private key because that's all I have. I've downloaded the KOMODO GUI wallet and I'm waiting for it to sync. When I go to import the wallet it asks for the private key. I have the seed phrase. Is the seed phrase Komodo's private key?

Yes the seed is all you need,  though technically it's not the private key it is used to generate it.  The seed is for agama wallet.

Thanks man. I'll update the situation tomorrow. I really appreciate your guidance.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
agama wallet

downloaded tried to install.

select normal start = some javascript errors

select native mode = error get dex coins??

tried on another machine same

Are there some pre requirements before installing ??
Here are the video tutorials and guides for Mac and Windows for Agama. It is working for those who follow the guide. I think Agama is stable enough ti generate an address, and use it while we make the snapshot.

We have support staff ready to help as well. Its not like we are throwing anyone to the wolves.

Agama Video Tutorials
Mac install Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKRMYRHjBzA&t=1s

Windows install Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLwsC8bwg4&t=1s

okay better to put these videos in the OP, I mean default linking  the latest build 2.2 which has no install to download rather than 1.6   is a bit strange

is it usual for komodo.exe to be grabbed by avast during komdo coin native mode set up inside the wallet?

could be some false positive of course but have others experienced this?

False positives do happen with some antivirus software.  Scan file at virustotal and make sure to check checksum to be safe.
In the Agama wallet, I send KMD yesterday. In the komodo block explorer i can see transaction is done and confirmed.
In the wallet the transaction shows as incoming transaction.
Balance of wallet shows 0 though..

Clear cache and refresh wallet

Done, still balance shows 0.

It may take a couple times of clearing and fetching wallet data.  Basilisk is still experimental as it is the first decentralized lite client.  Improvements will no doubt be made in the future.

If after a couple tries it doesn't work pop in our slack #support channel to get some better help

Its shown in the block explorer, so it should be on the address. I just put it there to get the JMBL drop. Dont need it to work 100%, but it would have been nice if it would work!

If it is in address on the block explorer then you will receive your jumblr.    As for the visibility issue if it still is a problem please go to the slack to get better assistance. 
Hello all. I have an issue. I can see my coins on the blockchain but my KMD ICO page says that it's a zero balance. Then...I requested a new seed and it changed the whole fucking address on the ICO page. Luckily I have a copy of the seed from the original address that has my KMD on it. Now...I have no idea how to access the old address...and my original problem still exist. The original address was showing a zero balance even though it clearly states my balance on the blockchain? I have lots of different coins...KMD is clearly the most challenging.

UPDATE: Ok...got the old address back on the page YAYYYY. However, it still shows a zero balance on the page but an accurate balance on the blockchain aka block explorer.

Going to download Agama wallet. Hopefully the seed phrase is the so called private key because that's all I have. I've downloaded the KOMODO GUI wallet and I'm waiting for it to sync. When I go to import the wallet it asks for the private key. I have the seed phrase. Is the seed phrase Komodo's private key?

Yes the seed is all you need,  though technically it's not the private key it is used to generate it.  The seed is for agama wallet.
Activity: 154
In the Agama wallet, I send KMD yesterday. In the komodo block explorer i can see transaction is done and confirmed.

It may take a couple times of clearing and fetching wallet data.  Basilisk is still experimental as it is the first decentralized lite client.  Improvements will no doubt be made in the future.

If after a couple tries it doesn't work pop in our slack #support channel to get some better help

Its shown in the block explorer, so it should be on the address. I just put it there to get the JMBL drop. Dont need it to work 100%, but it would have been nice if it would work!

agama wallet

Here are the video tutorials and guides for Mac and Windows for Agama. It is working for those who follow the guide. I think Agama is stable enough ti generate an address, and use it while we make the snapshot.

We have support staff ready to help as well. Its not like we are throwing anyone to the wolves.

Agama Video Tutorials

Same issues, very buggy wallet. I got it to generate an address after some tries. Only moved it here for the snapshot
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
agama wallet

Agama Video Tutorials

okay better to put these videos in the OP, I mean default linking  the latest build 2.2 which has no install to download rather than 1.6   is a bit strange

is it usual for komodo.exe to be grabbed by avast during komdo coin native mode set up inside the wallet?

could be some false positive of course but have others experienced this?
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
agama wallet

Agama Video Tutorials

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
agama wallet

use the older installer version before trying to run latest build from unzipped folder.

It downloades required dependencies.
legendary
how can you have a snapshot date requiring coins held in agama when there is no stable release and its bugs stop people installing it?

what about leaving the coins on the ICO site still? will the snapshot take those into account for jumblr

if not this is not well thought out.
legendary
agama wallet

Jump to: