Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 337. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Can this be GPU mined? Do not know if original ANN Op has correct instructions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Hi all together,

great news. Thank you devs.
I had some KMD in withdrawel since 2017-06-09. Status PENDING OUTGOING. (tranfer to bittrex)
I remembered me, that I didn´t asked for my seed. Is it working sending the KMD to Bittrex without the seed? (I have the seed but I didn´t type it in while I withdrawel my coins)
I only want to feel good, that the KMD will transfer on 2017-08-18.

Vergissmeinicht

Did you withdraw them to Bittrexx address? In that case you don't confirm with the seed.

If you withdrew to your own address (e.g. Agama Wallet) then you should have confirmed the payout with your seed.

Best Regards,
Can we now directly send kmd from ico dashboard to exchange?Earlier as I know it was required to first move coins to wallet then only it was possible to send them.
It has always been possible to do a payout directly to an exchange address
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
This is only hypothetical ... the conversion rate from the jumblr snapshot will derive from , it looks like for every 2000 KMD will be equivalent to 1 Jumblr. As of today's KMD value 1 Jumblr will almost correspond to 1 BTC. Again this only for explanation purposes as we all know by the time jumblr tokens hit the market , it can be influenced by dumpers or pumpers.

Wow, if 1 jumblr = ~1 BTC, the value of the jumblr drop would be even greater than the value of the KMD holdings value (at the current prices), this would be amazing!, and very bullish.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hi all together,

I had some KMD in withdrawel since 2017-06-09. Status PENDING OUTGOING. (tranfer to bittrex)
I remembered me, that I didn´t asked for my seed. Is it working sending the KMD to Bittrex without the seed? (I have the seed but I didn´t type it in while I withdrawel my coins)

Vergissmeinicht

Did you withdraw them to Bittrexx address? In that case you don't confirm with the seed.

If you withdrew to your own address (e.g. Agama Wallet) then you should have confirmed the payout with your seed.

Best Regards,
Can we now directly send kmd from ico dashboard to exchange?Earlier as I know it was required to first move coins to wallet then only it was possible to send them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This is only hypothetical ... the conversion rate from the jumblr snapshot will derive from , it looks like for every 2000 KMD will be equivalent to 1 Jumblr. As of today's KMD value 1 Jumblr will almost correspond to 1 BTC. Again this only for explanation purposes as we all know by the time jumblr tokens hit the market , it can be influenced by dumpers or pumpers.
I'm really confused about this project...it talks about decentralized exchange and now decentralized poker!! Can we just focus on "one" thing, finish it before starting the next? Seems like you're trying to lift too much weight all at once!

GUI takes a lot longer than it takes for me to do the core code.

So that means I can keep half a dozen GUI projects busy.

Or just do one and only work 20% of the time and have the core take 5 times longer to complete

If you are not experienced with parallel processing, it might appear confusing to have multiple things progressing at the same time.

A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> F

vs

A
B
C
D
E
F
all in parallel

I understand this. Things end at the same time.

A -> (happy community) B -> (happy community) C -> (happy community) D -> (Happy community) E -> (happy community) F (Very Happy community)

When people are happy they will trust, be patient, cheerful, wait for the next step etc.

vs

A
B
C
D
E
F

Waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy) etc.... (until very happy)
Over time, People lose trust, have fear, despair, nobody is happy, do not hodl, insult the community, others are scared and quit etc. Only few people left supporting and only those will be happy at the end.

In my opinion the first method is much better in matter of a happy and healthy community through time.

Anyway. Although I am a bit upset sometimes, I still HODL since the very first day of BTCD Cheesy
Those that are able to understand what is really important and what is not and also have patience reap the biggest rewards.

Those that need constant reassurance and act emotionally tend to not have optimal investment performance.

The ICO site had 60 payouts pending for about 1 million KMD, these 1% made quite a lot of noise and caused the price to go a lot lower, to the delight of those that understood that the  ICO site is a centralized website that has nothing to do with the decentralized tech.

Now the ICO site is up, I STRONGLY recommend that anybody with BTCD convert and if you still have ICO coins, definitely do a payout.
Activity: 716
Kmd is rising nicely already at 40k this is great to see good kmd. We can request payout now and jumbler snapshot around the corner I'm ready and strapped in
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi all together,

Vergissmeinicht

Best Regards,
Activity: 666
I'm really confused about this project...it talks about decentralized exchange and now decentralized poker!! Can we just focus on "one" thing, finish it before starting the next? Seems like you're trying to lift too much weight all at once!

GUI takes a lot longer than it takes for me to do the core code.

So that means I can keep half a dozen GUI projects busy.

Or just do one and only work 20% of the time and have the core take 5 times longer to complete

If you are not experienced with parallel processing, it might appear confusing to have multiple things progressing at the same time.

A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> F

vs

A
B
C
D
E
F
all in parallel

I understand this. Things end at the same time.

A -> (happy community) B -> (happy community) C -> (happy community) D -> (Happy community) E -> (happy community) F (Very Happy community)

When people are happy they will trust, be patient, cheerful, wait for the next step etc.

vs

A
B
C
D
E
F

Waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy), waiting (not happy) etc.... (until very happy)
Over time, People lose trust, have fear, despair, nobody is happy, do not hodl, insult the community, others are scared and quit etc. Only few people left supporting and only those will be happy at the end.

In my opinion the first method is much better in matter of a happy and healthy community through time.

Anyway. Although I am a bit upset sometimes, I still HODL since the very first day of BTCD Cheesy
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Nice pump and dump on KMD, and price and nethashes are looking stable now and rising....

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just got swapped BTCD and asked a payout!
And I additionally sent more BTCD but realized it's impossible to ask a new payout before the last payout is done. (Totally noob..T_T)
The next payout date is... Oct 31st. If Jumblr snapshot will progress on September, I can't get more Jumblr till the second payout is completed on October.
So I'm a bit worried about it.
I'd appreciate if any of you give me a solution!
make a second account

There is no withdraw button of BTCD on ICO website.
And I additionally sent more BTCD but realized it's impossible to ask a new payout before the last payout is done. (Totally noob..T_T)
The next payout date is... Oct 31st. If Jumblr snapshot will progress on September, I can't get more Jumblr till the second payout is completed on October.
make a second account
Activity: 7
Hi all together,

Vergissmeinicht
The BTCD swap seems so difficult. I have some I need to swap, can I do the swap instantly?
It's not that difficult. You make the swap, request the payout and wait for the payout date.

Where do I make the swap and is it instant?

You can use the link below.
https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

And check this please.
https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000010804-how-to-swap-btcd-to-kmd
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
The BTCD swap seems so difficult. I have some I need to swap, can I do the swap instantly?
It's not that difficult. You make the swap, request the payout and wait for the payout date.

Where do I make the swap and is it instant?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Is there anyone who knows how long takes a payout of swapped KMD from BTCD?
The payout schedule is as follows
Three payouts are remaining.

August 18th, 2017
October 31st, 2017
January 15th, 2018

Got to pin this Dev. Some people have a habit that they tend to do it in the last minute and if they did not succeed they always whine and blame other people for their neglect.
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......
Why has the price risen? This is just my opinion.

1-BTCD swap can continue
2-Agama Multiwallet updates are coming
3-BarterDex Atomic swap exchange is performing well
4-Key Value Storage will be used by new partners
5-Monaize Partnership will bring fiat/crypto integration possibilities and real world use cases
6-People are realizing that the team works hard and is honest
7-Decentralized Gambling is being developed as well
8-Framework for mobile app is ready
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Jump to: