Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 338. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Coinmarketcap.com says that KMD is up 93% in the last 24 hrs?   I read the last two pages, but no one seems to care and I don't see any amazing news.  Maybe that's incorrect data or I'm missing something?
Komodo was at 2$ before. The BTCD/KMD Swap website is back up and that is likely the reason for the increase in volume.

Soon we will publish our videos for the BarterDEX campaigns that showcase atomic swaps. This will get great attention I think.
Is there anyone who knows how long takes a payout of swapped KMD from BTCD?
The payout schedule is as follows
Three payouts are remaining.

August 18th, 2017
October 31st, 2017
January 15th, 2018
Good news on the ICO site.

For the JMBLR airdrop, the ledger holds the private keys. Can i claim the jumblr easy from there?
You will get your airdrop as long as your tokens are not in an exchange and you have privatekeys that can be imported into Agama or another KMD client.

Please make sure you can export your privatekeys from the Ledger Nano S.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Good news on the ICO site.

For the JMBLR airdrop, the ledger holds the private keys. Can i claim the jumblr easy from there?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is there anyone who knows how long takes a payout of swapped KMD from BTCD?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Coinmarketcap.com says that KMD is up 93% in the last 24 hrs?   I read the last two pages, but no one seems to care and I don't see any amazing news.  Maybe that's incorrect data or I'm missing something?

Go to bittrex, you still can see the green graph, it is going from 3000ish to 6000, now around 4500. Too bad I put my price at 8000, can we raise it up again?   Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Coinmarketcap.com says that KMD is up 93% in the last 24 hrs?   I read the last two pages, but no one seems to care and I don't see any amazing news.  Maybe that's incorrect data or I'm missing something?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
So happy for whole komodo team!! Now what are people going to complain about though! 😀

It's time for KMD to blossom. Beautiful news!
So happy for whole komodo team!! Now what are people going to complain about though! 😀
Thank you! Hopefully they won't be complaining much since we have BarterDEX, Agama update, and Jumblr coming up.

Soon we will be releasing the atomic swap videos too Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Really great news about the ICO website. Great step forward Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
To those who wants their BTCD get swapped, this is your chance. Don't waste time and later on you'll have a piece of Jumblr . Hurry or you will surely miss the snapshot.
All project raising ICO always have one challenge or the other, no perfect sysytem anywhere, but we just have to ensure we think ahead of scammers and hackers,out to defraud and destroy our investment and project.With the team of professional and there experience ,sure all the challenges will be overcome soon.
Our ICO was completed a while back. The website also hosts the BTCD/KMD swap. That's why we announced it's back online.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
All project raising ICO always have one challenge or the other, no perfect sysytem anywhere, but we just have to ensure we think ahead of scammers and hackers,out to defraud and destroy our investment and project.With the team of professional and there experience ,sure all the challenges will be overcome soon.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hurray! The ICO site works again. I needed that as a reassurance. Now I can continue buying KMD and BTCD. Good Job!
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Would it be possible to do the BTCD to KMD swap manually instead of using the automatics of the ICO site? Most of the BTCD have already been swapped and there aren't much BTCD left on Poloniex.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
I'm really confused about this project...it talks about decentralized exchange and now decentralized poker!! Can we just focus on "one" thing, finish it before starting the next? Seems like you're trying to lift too much weight all at once!

GUI takes a lot longer than it takes for me to do the core code.

So that means I can keep half a dozen GUI projects busy.

Or just do one and only work 20% of the time and have the core take 5 times longer to complete

If you are not experienced with parallel processing, it might appear confusing to have multiple things progressing at the same time.

A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> F

vs

A
B
C
D
E
F
all in parallel
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
Let KMD wait to create a new peak
Has been stable forward, to conquer the seat of the peak.
Activity: 183
I'm really confused about this project...it talks about decentralized exchange and now decentralized poker!! Can we just focus on "one" thing, finish it before starting the next? Seems like you're trying to lift too much weight all at once!
Jump to: