Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 342. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
hello guys, sorry for my ignorance.
what is the most secure method to pickle komodo coins at the moment?
my komodo swing wallet activating best chain for the last 20 hours and seems he will do it for a whole life)
Agama is the most stable wallet and doesn't require you to download the entire chain. If you want a full node then non-gui is the most reliable way.
I've posted videos for Mac, Linux and Windows install and updates.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
hello guys, sorry for my ignorance.
what is the most secure method to pickle komodo coins at the moment?
my komodo swing wallet activating best chain for the last 20 hours and seems he will do it for a whole life)
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

For people that dont like to read the previous page.

ICO site is still not ready, we will announce when it is. There is no ETA.

The JUMBLR snapshot will happen after the ICO site is back up, since there is no ETA for ICO site, there is no ETA for JUMBLR snapshot.

We apologize in the delay for giving out the free bonus and appreciate if you can understand that our priority is the safety of user funds and not the giving out the free JUMBLR sharedrop.

Also, complaining about the delay wont make it go any faster. However, if it makes you feel better, go ahead and complain. I am also complaining too, but it will take as long as it takes.

Maybe it is best to not expect the ICO site anytime soon. Then when it is available, it will be a pleasant surprise. So officially, let us say the ICO site will be ready before the end of the year.

It seems I need to post the above every 10 posts or so
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Of course you can use the swing wallet. Here is the link https://blog.wings.ai/wings-pre-beta-and-bancor-crowdfunding-price-discovery-82666156bfa2 and read carefully what is on the website before installing.

Is wallet encryption still disabled in the swing wallet or is it working now?
until zcash officially supports encryption, I doubt that we will. it relates to the safety of ztransactions.

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Of course you can use the swing wallet. Here is the link https://blog.wings.ai/wings-pre-beta-and-bancor-crowdfunding-price-discovery-82666156bfa2 and read carefully what is on the website before installing.

Is wallet encryption still disabled in the swing wallet or is it working now?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Looks like it's a good time to buy Komodo, the price has dropped about 50% in the past couple of months and I don't think it can go much lower.

Ignore Jackie507 comments. Have a look at Jackie507 history. This guy is spamming many different forum with the same sentences.  
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
What I hope is that above all Komodo & related coins (f.e. Jmblr) will become more userfriendly. It seems to be a rather difficult coin to get into compared to say, I don't know, almost any - now I feel bad having to mention a coin Wink

Make it more userfriendly and I'm sure it'll be used more, gain in community and value as well.

It is user friendly it just isn't grandma fiendly just yet. It will be but our wallet isn't even 6 months old. Let's have some patience and support our GUI guys in what they are doing. We could've taken easier routes but we didn't because of the reward.

The JUMBLR snapshot will happen after the ICO site is back up, since there is no ETA for ICO site, there is no ETA for JUMBLR snapshot.

We apologize in the delay for giving out the free bonus and appreciate if you can understand that our priority is the safety of user funds and not the giving out the free JUMBLR sharedrop.

Also, complaining about the delay wont make it go any faster. However, if it makes you feel better, go ahead and complain. I am also complaining too, but it will take as long as it takes.

Maybe it is best to not expect the ICO site anytime soon. Then when it is available, it will be a pleasant surprise. So officially, let us say the ICO site will be ready before the end of the year.

Can't the post be made a sticky on every page....? Will be happy if the ICO thing is over.... Not involved with it, but too many same questions from just a fraction of the people who still haven't swapped....
The iOs app is in testing
barterDEX is in testing

so I helped out a bit with troubleshooting the ICO site. Now back to privatebet coding
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Looks like it's a good time to buy Komodo, the price has dropped about 50% in the past couple of months and I don't think it can go much lower.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 10

I have a problem trying to withdraw.
Is not there a problem other than me?
I get a JAVA error from the first time I run it.

What wallet are you using ? Agama or KMD Swing wallet? Kindly specify so that we can address properly to the devs and be able to give you some solutions.

i use agama
what is kmd swing wallet?  can i use that?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What I hope is that above all Komodo & related coins (f.e. Jmblr) will become more userfriendly. It seems to be a rather difficult coin to get into compared to say, I don't know, almost any - now I feel bad having to mention a coin Wink

Make it more userfriendly and I'm sure it'll be used more, gain in community and value as well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

What wallet are you using ? Agama or KMD Swing wallet? Kindly specify so that we can address properly to the devs and be able to give you some solutions.
Activity: 10

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Can't the post be made a sticky on every page....? Will be happy if the ICO thing is over.... Not involved with it, but too many same questions from just a fraction of the people who still haven't swapped....
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

one question
i must change wallet seed generated with ico for more security?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
any news on the JUMBLR snapshot for the airdrop? Seems like its taking a long time, theyshouldnt announce it if there is lots of issues that have priority
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Looks like there is a cert issue on the KMD block explorer site - https://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

kmd.explorer.supernet.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for www.kmd.host Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

The block explorer works from this site - www.kmd.host

The team is aware of it and in the process of fixing it.

Thanks.
Jump to: