Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 426. (Read 1192000 times)

copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It's all good. I'm not sure what it means technically, but it's always there. Nothing to worry about.
THX! That's what I needed to start to transfer some more KMD ;-)
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
OK, thanks for the quick answer. I noticed I was not the only one wondering. Time to transfer more to the wallet  Wink
Nice to see the actual interest earned in the wallet by the way.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Can somebody explain what's happening in easy way  Roll Eyes i have some komodo from ICO on exchange, what i have to do? Thanks a lot!

If you are not looking to sell anytime soon, then you can withdraw them from the exchange. Just make sure you withdraw them to the correct KMD address and you got the seed. Login to agama with a seed twice and make sure there are no typos. After that you know for sure that you are making the withdrawal to the correct KMD address.

The danger is, that you make a typo when you are logging in to Agama, and then you get a different KMD address.

When you have the KMD coins in your full control you will:
 - automatically receive 5 % APR interest
 - automatically participate in the KMD snapshot to get JUMBLR (date & more info released later)

Just installed Agama wallet and moved some KMD from exchange. Took a good half hour to appear in wallet (Basilisk mode, no double receiving addresses). All looks fine, I was just wondering what does the message "Z address not listed by wallet" mean?

This question was asked before, but not answered as far as I could find. Thanks.
Same here with me. Transaction confirmed, amount correct, but additional information "Z address not listed by wallet" using Agama Version 0.1.6.2e-beta (0.1.6.2e-beta).

Would be great if anybody could explain it.

Thx in advance

Cheers

Jens

It's all good. I'm not sure what it means technically, but it's always there. Nothing to worry about.
copper member
Activity: 20
Just installed Agama wallet and moved some KMD from exchange. Took a good half hour to appear in wallet (Basilisk mode, no double receiving addresses). All looks fine, I was just wondering what does the message "Z address not listed by wallet" mean?

This question was asked before, but not answered as far as I could find. Thanks.
Same here with me. Transaction confirmed, amount correct, but additional information "Z address not listed by wallet" using Agama Version 0.1.6.2e-beta (0.1.6.2e-beta).

Would be great if anybody could explain it.

Thx in advance

Cheers

Jens
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can somebody explain what's happening in easy way  Roll Eyes i have some komodo from ICO on exchange, what i have to do? Thanks a lot!
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

Activity: 5
I am also plagued by that exact same problem but I'm not sure this is the reason for my issue since I tried the method suggested and left Agama running for over an hour to no avail.

I believe the other alternative is that I might have asked for my KMD to be sent to a different address. I just read about how Agama might in some instances give you two separate deposit addresses but only one is the correct one. If this is the case, is there any recourse for me or are those coins lost in the ether forever?

FYI, I used Shapeshift to exchange Litecoin for KMD. The Litecoin was sent from my Electrum wallet.

Check the address balance here :
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

If it shows up above then you should be just be able to do "Basilisk actions" -> "Clear cache and fetch wallet data" -> takes a minute or two to update the balance.

Yep, just did that. There are no record of any KMD going to and from that address. I'm hope Shapeshift support can provide me with the correct address that I sent the KMD to and just cross my fingers and hope I can recover it.

There is a chance I could have gotten hacked too but my wallet doesn't show a history of any KMD being transactions period (it's was literally my first and only time using it last night) so I doubt that's the case.

Only other explanation I can think of is that I succumb to that double deposit address bug. Hopefully Shapeshift can get back to me.

Thanks for your help.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
will the airdrop date be announced before the airdrop takes place so holders have time to get their coins off exchange?

yes. More information coming later
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I am also plagued by that exact same problem but I'm not sure this is the reason for my issue since I tried the method suggested and left Agama running for over an hour to no avail.

I believe the other alternative is that I might have asked for my KMD to be sent to a different address. I just read about how Agama might in some instances give you two separate deposit addresses but only one is the correct one. If this is the case, is there any recourse for me or are those coins lost in the ether forever?

FYI, I used Shapeshift to exchange Litecoin for KMD. The Litecoin was sent from my Electrum wallet.

Check the address balance here :
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

If it shows up above then you should be just be able to do "Basilisk actions" -> "Clear cache and fetch wallet data" -> takes a minute or two to update the balance.
Activity: 5
got a problem with agama.

upon logging into my wallet, my balance fails to update to a new amount, yet on the blockchain explorer it's fine.

Agama just doesn't appear to want to update, and as such i'm afraid to make withdrawals or deposits in case it goes wrong.

Any tips? tried reinstalling, no dice.

goto clear cache and refresh wallet data

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
will the airdrop date be announced before the airdrop takes place so holders have time to get their coins off exchange?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252

upon logging into my wallet, my balance fails to update to a new amount, yet on the blockchain explorer it's fine.

Agama just doesn't appear to want to update, and as such i'm afraid to make withdrawals or deposits in case it goes wrong.

goto clear cache and refresh wallet data
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi, so far so good KMD! Smiley

Is there some sort of sharedrop coming up?
Which wallet/process is recommended?

How does to 5% interest work? Any specific wallet/conditions that need to be met? After what time period is it paid?

Any other proof os stake opportunities to be learned about for KMD?

Thanks

The ONLY thing you need to do is make a transaction once per year to keep earning. You can send to your own address if you like, just have to move coins every year. That's it, that's all...

i make a transaction and then i earn for one year? or once per calendar year?
when is the interest being paid?
which wallet?

thanks
If you read previous posts it says %5 APR.Here Apr stands for annual percentage rate which means it is interest rate for a whole year.Hence %5 per year interest
Activity: 51

How does to 5% interest work? Any specific wallet/conditions that need to be met? After what time period is it paid?

Thanks

The ONLY thing you need to do is make a transaction once per year to keep earning. You can send to your own address if you like, just have to move coins every year. That's it, that's all...

i make a transaction and then i earn for one year? or once per calendar year?
when is the interest being paid?
which wallet?

thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Thanks

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
what is this "Interest Earned" in Agama wallet?

Your balance generates 5% apr interest.

good to know Wink
bittrex doesnt credit it. thieves

Excuse me , don't blame your ignorance to some reputable exchange. It is not their fault . It was very clear from the start that KMD earns 5% APR when in wallet (first in Iguana, now in Agama). And one more thing, just a reminder that after a year better transfer your balance to continue 5% APR. Don't deny I informed you.
But bittrex must store the coins in a wallet, too ....

Bittrex work with the pigs avoid them for ethical reasons! :\
Activity: 51

Thanks
Activity: 497
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

good to know Wink

Excuse me , don't blame your ignorance to some reputable exchange. It is not their fault . It was very clear from the start that KMD earns 5% APR when in wallet (first in Iguana, now in Agama). And one more thing, just a reminder that after a year better transfer your balance to continue 5% APR. Don't deny I informed you.

You get 5% prorated when you send the funds to yourself but like any coin you need your own wallet to stake
KMD does not need to stake. all eligible coins are accruing interest every block. this is not possible when staking which requires you to find a block to collect the interest.

here is what you have to do once you have coins in an address you control (with or without a wallet, just on the blockchain is enough)

Steps needed to do in order to earn interest:
1. You are already done, nothing else to do

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

good to know Wink

... and it is their wallet because they always maintain it . The only thing you own in bittrex are account info and principal balances . You DON'T OWN the wallet and its address .
Jump to: