Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 428. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Go Komodo go...  Kmd to da moon!
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
It's the wrong thread for speculation. There is a seperate one. However to be honest, to keep up with Ethereums market cap, one KMD has to be valued between $50-60. This is very impossible for the near future. Also the concept of Eth of being a world computer attracts much more money as that concept that is planned for Komodo and Supernet in my opinion. Komodo aims to be innovative in another domain, so you can not really compare both projects.

KMD broke the wall of 150000kmd at 0.00021500,next step? Grin

Yes, I will hit 1$ at the end of this month or early next month. I feel that some big hands joined this game.

Do you think KMD will become second ETH in next year? Wait and see what happens next?

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Yes, I will hit 1$ at the end of this month or early next month. I feel that some big hands joined this game.

Do you think KMD will become second ETH in next year? Wait and see what happens next?

With a great team and ideas,can be positioned in the top 10.However your enemy is the patience,many investors will sell at 1$ I think,me not
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Activity: 292
Merit: 256
BTCWagering.com
*Why I Stopped Using Cryptox.pl and You Should Too*

1. It's unreliable. Their website, bitcoin wallet, and Byteball wallet are all flaky.

I needed to sell some bytes for bitcoin one day and my deposit never showed up the entire day. So, essentially my coins were lost when I needed them the most. Of course the price also went down during that time, screwing me more. I contacted @grzem and he was just a total jerk, acting like what happened didn't matter, "and just wait longer" he said.

2. They're greedy. Less than .01 BTC (~$20) is considered dust and will be taken from you if it happens to hit your Cryptox account.

Bitcoin fees are getting crazy and everyone knows it (almost $2 now). So, I was using my Cryptox BTC address as the payout address from the Byteball chatbot exchange. So, when I sold bytes, the BTC would be sent directly to my Cryptox account, and I could buy more bytes. But on the chatbot, you don't control how much someone buys from your order, so small BTC transactions come out occasionally.

This morning I received some hostile emails from Cryptox staff, prolly grzem himself.

I asked for a URL link to their Terms of Service because I could not find it. They sent me a 1 word reply, "Information." Basically, their crappy site doesn't even have URL's so he cannot link me to one. Now I see that if you click Information in the sidebar (never even looked here because I was only interested in Byteball) and then Fees, then look at the chart Other Fees you will finally see something about BTC Deposit Minimum Transfer Amount .01.

Wait, what? Why would this be under Fees???

3. Now there are better, more trustworthy exchanges to trade bytes.

I'm going to switch to Bittrex and Cryptopia.

4. Did I mention Cryptox staff are jerks?

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

it's very nice to see this news . KMD will become the most impressive coin in this year and Amaga app will be known by many investors.
we are going on the right way to get a big success for this project .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
will the airdrop date be announced before the airdrop takes place so holders have time to get their coins off exchange?
The snapshot will be as of a specific block height, we will select this to be after the first friday of June. At this time there is no exact height, but as I said before we will announce more details as they become available.

It is likely that the block height is a multiple of 8000

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Whats going on with BTCD on polo, the price just doubled??? Is somebody doing this to double the KMD conversion, because now 1 BTCD is 25 KMD not 50 anymore, right??
conversion rate is still around 50, over the rest of the year it will decline to 48 or so. No idea why you think the rate is 25 to 1, also if it was 25 to 1, then the price would make sense to halve instead of double. But the conversion rate stays right around 50 the whole time.

you need to ask the traders on polo why they double the price one day and the next day it is back to the arbitrage price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whats going on with BTCD on polo, the price just doubled??? Is somebody doing this to double the KMD conversion, because now 1 BTCD is 25 KMD not 50 anymore, right??
Activity: 12
I just downloaded the Agama wallet and entered in my key and the balance shows up. So I suppose it's safe and I should've done more research on this! Thank you for the responses.
The coins were sent to an online exchange account, not a private wallet on a computer. I've asked Bittrex's exchange support but they insist the amount was never sent. You're claiming it was successfully sent, and the issue is on their end? Or do I have to install a wallet myself to verify? Apologies for not fully understanding.

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Is that your deposit address on Bittrex? Then it's definitely an error on their part. Show the explorer and screenshots to the customer support

I have and they insist my address is empty and nothing was received.
I hope to be the winner in late May with 0,40$ Cheesy
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
The coins were sent to an online exchange account, not a private wallet on a computer. I've asked Bittrex's exchange support but they insist the amount was never sent. You're claiming it was successfully sent, and the issue is on their end? Or do I have to install a wallet myself to verify? Apologies for not fully understanding.

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Is that your deposit address on Bittrex? Then it's definitely an error on their part. Show the explorer and screenshots to the customer support
Hi. I tried transferring my ICO coins to my Bittrex account but have not seen any arrive. It's been 2+ weeks now and the transaction has gone nowhere. I am positive I copied the correct address and don't believe there were any additional requirements in the transfer, such as notes or additional address information. Bittrex claims the addresses on exchange accounts do not change. Did I do something wrong? Is it back in the hands of the ICO account? What happened? Help would be appreciated, thanks. http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Hi, that address shows a balance of 2900 KMD.

If you are talking about a ICO site payout, then you must wait for next month. The payouts are done manually at the first Friday of each month.

You can go to your dashboard on the ICO site, and if you see a payout with a status "PENDING" then you have successfully requested it and it will be paid on June 2nd

Still need a response for this. Sent a PM. The status says SENT, not PENDING, but nothing has been received. I initiated the cashout on April 29th. Are the coins still in the ICO account? Is it a bug, because it says the balance is 0?

You can see your balance from the block explorer, so you did successfully receive the coins. If the Agama Wallet doesn't show your balance then it's an Agama GUI issue.

You will need to go 'basilisk actions' and 'update & fetch basilisk data'

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Our DEX could be surprisingly close

Disclaimer: further delays are of course very possible

The team is working hard to get the proper testing done. After the system has been tested it's very easy to add to the Agama GUI via Smart Addresses.

Here's an update by jl777

Quote from: jl777
from what I can tell smartaddresses are working, but development has stalled over last 2 weeks as there are simply not enough LP nodes to create a testable environment for DEX clients

I asked noashh to spin up 10 nodes which we will be managing internally

I am hoping pondsea can help keep these nodes properly funding until I can write some automation to do it

I will be able to run the 10 nodes using cssh (ssh for a cluster), so if pondsea can keep the utxo's ready for DEX clients, we should be able to support users DEX'ing for the KMD/BTC pair

once we get the process streamlined for running N nodes for a specific pair, hopefully we can document the process and then third parties can run LP node cluseters for their coins

since the LP nodes are a backend (thus invisible) to users and the smartaddress method really needs just a form based GUI, I think we are very close to a working DEX system. However, until we get live LP nodes doing live DEX trades with the clients, we cant be sure about solving all the bugs

It's amazing. I can't wait for it anymore I will go and buy some cheap coins now. It will become a spetacular coin as ETH .
Do not hesitate any longer or you will miss this train .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi
What is "REV"?

It's REVS (REV is some other coin).

It's a SuperNET Asset that was distributed to BTCD holders during a snapshot. Currently it isn't trading on any market.

Guys have you determined the time frame for REVS to be distributed or Is it automatically distributed or swapped when the 1-year swapping time elapsed?

It has already been distributed. Distribution was based off of BTCD holdings during a snapshot, 1 week into the ICO.  To claim REVS you need to import BTCD key.

Is there a wallet for REVS to validate my priv key from BTCD?

You use the Agama wallet.    Here is instructions how to do it. https://supernet.org/en/resources/guides/the-grandmas-guide-to-agama   Once you import private key ,  launch REVS in basilisk mode and you should see you balance.

Thank you very much for this piece of information. I was at lost where to redeem my REVS.
is really? that is good news Shocked
Jump to: