Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 429. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Our DEX could be surprisingly close

Disclaimer: further delays are of course very possible

The team is working hard to get the proper testing done. After the system has been tested it's very easy to add to the Agama GUI via Smart Addresses.

Here's an update by jl777

Quote from: jl777
from what I can tell smartaddresses are working, but development has stalled over last 2 weeks as there are simply not enough LP nodes to create a testable environment for DEX clients

I asked noashh to spin up 10 nodes which we will be managing internally

I am hoping pondsea can help keep these nodes properly funding until I can write some automation to do it

I will be able to run the 10 nodes using cssh (ssh for a cluster), so if pondsea can keep the utxo's ready for DEX clients, we should be able to support users DEX'ing for the KMD/BTC pair

once we get the process streamlined for running N nodes for a specific pair, hopefully we can document the process and then third parties can run LP node cluseters for their coins

since the LP nodes are a backend (thus invisible) to users and the smartaddress method really needs just a form based GUI, I think we are very close to a working DEX system. However, until we get live LP nodes doing live DEX trades with the clients, we cant be sure about solving all the bugs
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
ShapeShift.io Added Komodo

Buying KMD is now super easy!

https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/864962983893577728

It's fantastic . KMD will be rising up highly with some good news . I hope it will reach 0.5$ in next week.
It seems many investors are joining this game and we can see KMD will be a digital payment currency in the future.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
for the 3 time:

when i try to install agama it gives me this error

https://ibb.co/n7bbVk

(on Mac os)

Open Terminal, and execute this command

Code:
sudo rm /etc/SuperNETOrg-AgamaApp.ini

enter your mac login password.
Try again doing whatever you were doing.

now works fine, thank you
Set Your Ideas Free
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi. I tried transferring my ICO coins to my Bittrex account but have not seen any arrive. It's been 2+ weeks now and the transaction has gone nowhere. I am positive I copied the correct address and don't believe there were any additional requirements in the transfer, such as notes or additional address information. Bittrex claims the addresses on exchange accounts do not change. Did I do something wrong? Is it back in the hands of the ICO account? What happened? Help would be appreciated, thanks. http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Hi, that address shows a balance of 2900 KMD.

If you are talking about a ICO site payout, then you must wait for next month. The payouts are done manually at the first Friday of each month.

You can go to your dashboard on the ICO site, and if you see a payout with a status "PENDING" then you have successfully requested it and it will be paid on June 2nd

Still need a response for this. Sent a PM. The status says SENT, not PENDING, but nothing has been received. I initiated the cashout on April 29th. Are the coins still in the ICO account? Is it a bug, because it says the balance is 0?

You can see your balance from the block explorer, so you did successfully receive the coins. If the Agama Wallet doesn't show your balance then it's an Agama GUI issue.

You will need to go 'basilisk actions' and 'update & fetch basilisk data'
Set Your Ideas Free
When will the new updated release? Is there a timeframe at all? I get this is a new wallet but kinda of frustrating dealing with it

It takes time to get the new release out. Everything is going according to the laid out roadmap. The team is working on a fundamental code base upgrade and the initial estimation was that it would take 2-4 weeks. It's very hard to estimate such things, and in this case it will take a bit longer.

Here's what we said in our Agama roadmap.

Currently the GUI consists of vanilla JavaScript code and jQuery. It is working, but as the code base grows it will become harder to manage. The EasyDEX-GUI code needs a more efficient and modern technological approach, especially when it comes to coding the decentralized exchange Graphic User Interface (GUI). The team has decided to go with react.js.

The frontend upgrade to react.js will be done right after we have made sure that the current version is stable enough and works for most users.

The team will try to reuse as much of the existing codebase as possible while porting to new backend technology so that this upgrade should not take too much time to finish. We already have developer resources ready that will be contributing to further EasyDEX-GUI development. This upgrade may take 2-4 weeks. It is hard to say at the moment but, as indicated above, the target would be to complete this as soon as possible.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi. I tried transferring my ICO coins to my Bittrex account but have not seen any arrive. It's been 2+ weeks now and the transaction has gone nowhere. I am positive I copied the correct address and don't believe there were any additional requirements in the transfer, such as notes or additional address information. Bittrex claims the addresses on exchange accounts do not change. Did I do something wrong? Is it back in the hands of the ICO account? What happened? Help would be appreciated, thanks. http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Hi, that address shows a balance of 2900 KMD.

If you are talking about a ICO site payout, then you must wait for next month. The payouts are done manually at the first Friday of each month.

You can go to your dashboard on the ICO site, and if you see a payout with a status "PENDING" then you have successfully requested it and it will be paid on June 2nd

Still need a response for this. Sent a PM. The status says SENT, not PENDING, but nothing has been received. I initiated the cashout on April 29th. Are the coins still in the ICO account? Is it a bug, because it says the balance is 0?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
will the airdrop date be announced before the airdrop takes place so holders have time to get their coins off exchange?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
I downloaded 1.6.2 and can't sync up T_T

I had no problems with the 1.6.1 (except I did have the 2 address bug but picked the one that remained consistent---the correct one)
but this update I'll get stuck at 4/50...then restart it and get to 8/50, then 11/50...then back to 4 or whatever.

Super lame because I bought in at like 13 cents and with some well timed sells took my DCA to like .08c so .31c would be not bad at all and I have a few ICO's with my name on them!

Same problem - always stuck at 04/50

Try opening from Prog Files folder...im currently at 46/50 but we shall see
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
for the 3 time:

when i try to install agama it gives me this error

https://ibb.co/n7bbVk

(on Mac os)

Open Terminal, and execute this command

Code:
sudo rm /etc/SuperNETOrg-AgamaApp.ini

enter your mac login password.
Try again doing whatever you were doing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So exciting that KMD will have an airdrop . Some kind of free asset. My question is what is the ratio meaning let say I have 1000 kmd in my wallet how much JUMBLR would I get ?

for every 20.2 KMD you have you will get 0.01 JUMBLR.

This is 5% of JUMBLR (50,000) allocated to 101 million KMD.

( 1000 / 20.2 ) * 0.01 = 0.495 JUMBLR

for every 1000 KMD.

This is really good to know.So how can I move my KMD from exchange to wallet?
Will JUMBLER be traded on exchange?
So it is what pushing the kmd price up Grin
Activity: 910
So exciting that KMD will have an airdrop . Some kind of free asset. My question is what is the ratio meaning let say I have 1000 kmd in my wallet how much JUMBLR would I get ?

for every 1000 KMD.

Thank you very much for this piece of information. It really gets me going!!!
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

for every 1000 KMD.
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
when will be the next payout from ico site? Will the jumblr credited there?
I have a pending payout to an exchange address and want to transfer it to a wallet instead.
So a payout shortly before snapshot would be worst scenario...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Wait I don't get it, should I exchange KMD to something? or can I just keep it on the exchange as investment??
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
any secret how to get the agama wallet to send KMD on windows. It worked with Iguana one or two times before but most of the time it doesnt.

This project was only launched 9 months ago...do you expect miracles or something?

Cheers Jon  Cheesy
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Can somebody explain what's happening in easy way  Huh i have some komodo from ICO on exchange, what i have to do? Thanks a lot!

if you have more than 20.2 KMD then you need to transfer them to a wallet you control to get a share of the SuperNET JUMBLR asset sharedrop coming soon.

If they are on an exchange they will get your shares and you miss out.

Now i understand ;-) Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Can somebody explain what's happening in easy way  Huh i have some komodo from ICO on exchange, what i have to do? Thanks a lot!

if you have more than 20.2 KMD then you need to transfer them to a wallet you control to get a share of the SuperNET JUMBLR asset sharedrop coming soon.

If they are on an exchange they will get your shares and you miss out.
Jump to: