Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 431. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I downloaded 1.6.2 and can't sync up T_T

I had no problems with the 1.6.1 (except I did have the 2 address bug but picked the one that remained consistent---the correct one)
but this update I'll get stuck at 4/50...then restart it and get to 8/50, then 11/50...then back to 4 or whatever.

Super lame because I bought in at like 13 cents and with some well timed sells took my DCA to like .08c so .31c would be not bad at all and I have a few ICO's with my name on them!

Same problem - always stuck at 04/50
Activity: 12
Hi. I tried transferring my ICO coins to my Bittrex account but have not seen any arrive. It's been 2+ weeks now and the transaction has gone nowhere. I am positive I copied the correct address and don't believe there were any additional requirements in the transfer, such as notes or additional address information. Bittrex claims the addresses on exchange accounts do not change. Did I do something wrong? Is it back in the hands of the ICO account? What happened? Help would be appreciated, thanks. http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Hi, that address shows a balance of 2900 KMD.

If you are talking about a ICO site payout, then you must wait for next month. The payouts are done manually at the first Friday of each month.

You can go to your dashboard on the ICO site, and if you see a payout with a status "PENDING" then you have successfully requested it and it will be paid on June 2nd

Thank you for the response. The status says "SENT" but the balance remains 0.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi. I tried transferring my ICO coins to my Bittrex account but have not seen any arrive. It's been 2+ weeks now and the transaction has gone nowhere. I am positive I copied the correct address and don't believe there were any additional requirements in the transfer, such as notes or additional address information. Bittrex claims the addresses on exchange accounts do not change. Did I do something wrong? Is it back in the hands of the ICO account? What happened? Help would be appreciated, thanks. http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RHY2jW41xptqKfmxDNvojC9MmC6VSTmYTe

Hi, that address shows a balance of 2900 KMD.

If you are talking about a ICO site payout, then you must wait for next month. The payouts are done manually at the first Friday of each month.

You can go to your dashboard on the ICO site, and if you see a payout with a status "PENDING" then you have successfully requested it and it will be paid on June 2nd
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I don't know the reason but it has nothing to do with the recent ransomware spread.
Activity: 12
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
when i try to  install agama it gives me this error

https://ibb.co/n7bbVk

(on Mac os)
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
did i read right a while back that Komodo was being heavily marketed in China? or at least catching appeal there?

Would be great if so, particularly with capital flight regulations and such, seems KMD would find significant demand there....
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

I had no problems with the 1.6.1 (except I did have the 2 address bug but picked the one that remained consistent---the correct one)
but this update I'll get stuck at 4/50...then restart it and get to 8/50, then 11/50...then back to 4 or whatever.

Super lame because I bought in at like 13 cents and with some well timed sells took my DCA to like .08c so .31c would be not bad at all and I have a few ICO's with my name on them!

Hmm, you should be connecting to only 8 nodes at start-up.

Follow these upgrade instructions:

Upgrade Instructions

Since this version includes some updates to Agama App configuration settings, users will either have to delete the existing config.json file from Iguana data directory or Uninstall the app with the option "Delete User Data" selected, when installing using installer files.

If manually deleting or changing the config.json file, you can find the location of it on your OS here:

Linux: ~/.iguana/config.json
OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/iguana/config.json
Windows: %AppData%/Iguana/config.json

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
LoL @ JH Followers.

Dear JH> you said BTCD was anon future. Then you scrued everyone in it by "transforming" their belongings into 1/10.

You accepted certain coins into your "super" network but didn't answer for them.

You are the most well written(and read) sca.....entreprenour of this age. Maybe second after evan duffy, cuz he quacked louder.
Current BTCD price of $16 appears to not be a bad outcome, but maybe I missed how it was $160+ before I got involved.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Only 68 cents away from $1!

LOL...  that's exactly how my brain works too!!!   Grin

Yeah it is just a matter of time when we get there. So collect more KMD . So many features and ideas are in store for KOMODO.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
LoL @ JH Followers.

Dear JH> you said BTCD was anon future. Then you scrued everyone in it by "transforming" their belongings into 1/10.

You accepted certain coins into your "super" network but didn't answer for them.

You are the most well written(and read) sca.....entreprenour of this age. Maybe second after evan duffy, cuz he quacked louder.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/

Activity: 16
burn it

Remember that some people still didn't swap their BTCD to KMD and letting the coin die is against their 1 Year rule. I find it really unnecessary to burn them.

How do we ensure we control our KMD address?  My KMD show when I login to the ICO site, do I also need to download the wallet?  I've been waiting for bugs to be figured out... I would like to ensure I'm able to receive JUMBLR. 
follow the directions for payout
the JUMBLR sharedrop will be after the next monthly payout
if you dont do a payout before first friday of June, you will miss out on JUMBLR sharedrop

instructions for payout are on the site

Thank you.  I thought that was only only for doing a BCTD swap... good to know that you must also do if it participated in ICO.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
will polo ever add another coin aside from their crappy shady deal listings ?

Almost gave up all hope on that! lol
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Hello, today I tried to log into agama, insert the seed key, used BASILISK mode and when i got in, my balance was 0 and my KMD adress was completely different from my old one, when i have some KMD..  Any ideas what should i do to log into my old adress or what am I doing wrong? Thank you very much.

You have mistyped the passphrase.  Doublecheck and try again.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
I agree to burn the Btcd after the swap period ends. Has there been any other example of a cryptocurrency that has been voluntarily swapped for a better version and virtually killed off by its own community? It sounds naive now but this is how I imagined that Bitcoin hardforks were to be done when I first started into crypto Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
burn it

Remember that some people still didn't swap their BTCD to KMD and letting the coin die is against their 1 Year rule. I find it really unnecessary to burn them.

How do we ensure we control our KMD address?  My KMD show when I login to the ICO site, do I also need to download the wallet?  I've been waiting for bugs to be figured out... I would like to ensure I'm able to receive JUMBLR. 
follow the directions for payout
the JUMBLR sharedrop will be after the next monthly payout
if you dont do a payout before first friday of June, you will miss out on JUMBLR sharedrop

instructions for payout are on the site
Jump to: