Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 538. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
So after 12 months that KMD tokens are in my wallet, I will be able to send the tokens to the same address just to jumpstart again the interest generation of wallet. Awesome practically nothing to do but still earning some interest. How cool is that. I am so happy that I have chosen my diversion of assets quite well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pangeapoker has been taken over by James and crew. You have it again wrong Wink

I am aware you want people to believe Pangea is not abandoned, despite the complete lack of objectively measurable progress.

Why didn't "James and crew" keep the domain registered and out of the squatter's hands?

Why don't they update the Pangea twitter?

Declaring a take over is easy.  Actually doing something is harder.

I thinks James or jl777 is one of the most professional and cool headed dev, and this is pretty rare in this crypto world.
Because he can work and help out others crypto Devs team and even willing to put his own money and time to take over others projects.
He take over because he also one of the investors and don't want to see it dead...so his effort should be commended and not be chastise..

And most of the false claimed he abandoned his projects is usually parrot by another trolls from another trolls.
I have high respect for his integrity, professional and cool headed managing this high pressure project like Komodo & SuperNET.

By the way, here are his explanation of his so called abandoned projects >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16422348

Yes, I'm familiar with the jl777 world salad, thanks.

(Re)registering Pangeapoker's domain name and sending out an occasional I'm alive ping tweet shouldn't be too hard for a "most professional and cool headed dev" who is "even willing to put his own money and time to take over others projects."

Unless he is stretched too thin trying to juggle too many overambitious scope-creeping projects at once, which is exactly what's happening.

It is very easy to criticize and to ridicule others, like what you are doing.
But people who never failed is people who never done anything in their life.

So i have high respects for jl777, because he had help many others projects and done a lots in this crypto world.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

I am aware you want people to believe Pangea is not abandoned, despite the complete lack of objectively measurable progress.

Why didn't "James and crew" keep the domain registered and out of the squatter's hands?

I thinks James or jl777 is one of the most professional and cool headed dev, and this is pretty rare in this crypto world.
Because he can work and help out others crypto Devs team and even willing to put his own money and time to take over others projects.
He take over because he also one of the investors and don't want to see it dead...so his effort should be commended and not be chastise..

And most of the false claimed he abandoned his projects is usually parrot by another trolls from another trolls.
I have high respect for his integrity, professional and cool headed managing this high pressure project like Komodo & SuperNET.

By the way, here are his explanation of his so called abandoned projects >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16422348

Yes, I'm familiar with the jl777 world salad, thanks.

(Re)registering Pangeapoker's domain name and sending out an occasional I'm alive ping tweet shouldn't be too hard for a "most professional and cool headed dev" who is "even willing to put his own money and time to take over others projects."

Unless he is stretched too thin trying to juggle too many overambitious scope-creeping projects at once, which is exactly what's happening.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
James is a coder, not a domain keeper and not a twitter person. He has better things to do.

Why has https://xmr.link an invalid certificate? Abandoned?

Wink
legendary

legendary
legendary
For all the people who are saying James has abandoned all his projects...there they are...2.5 years later.

Pangea Poker.  Still does not exist years after taking peoples IPO money.

http://pangeapoker.net/ is abandoned and squatted.

https://twitter.com/PangeaPoker is abandoned.

1 May 2015

Latest update: #PangeaPoker playmoney release set to mid/late May.

Please, give us yet another fake "release date" because we love being strung along with false hope.
legendary

For all the people who are saying James has abandoned all his projects...there they are...2.5 years later.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

how long to wait for the starting of the wallet?
Kill and run Iguana from sudo
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Any update on the next release date on iguana and the komodo windows wallet?

Windows version will be released as soon as its problem is fixed.

Little Update

All Linux & Mac users can already use our latest wallet with all the new gadgets. It doesn't have installers, but the installation process is pretty easy nonetheless.

1. Extract the files
2. Double click Iguana

Release here with release notes: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases/

HOWEVER: it is not thoroughly tested

Our GUI developer Satinder Grewal will be focusin 100% of his time to actual development, not to the easy install releases. Thus we are now forming a managed testing group that will help to test the versions Satinder releases, build easy installers, and then also test those. After we have validated that the easy installers work as expected we will officially release them.

If you would like to help contact @audo or @polycryptoblog on our Slack.

So, the Komodo team has only one GUI developer?

I really appreciate it if somebody clear the current GUI developing situation, because I'am totally confused...

How many Komodo wallets are you developing currently?

How many GUI devs are working on each of them?

What is the difference between Multi-Coin Wallet and Iguana wallet?

Did you abandoned developing of Multi-Coin Wallet?
https://supernet.org/en/resources/updates/iguana-multiwallet-update-23
(the latest commit a145f67 on Feb 6 @pbca26 pbca26 committed on GitHub Merge pull request #71 from SuperNETorg/0.3)

When will the team release a secure, fully functional multi-coin wallet?

When we can expect to release the decentralizeed exchange function in the wallet?

Thank you!
We are concentrating on the easydex GUI as it was the closest to completion.

In addition to Satinder is ca333 and pbca26 doing GUI work. We also have a couple of devs dealing with installers and build automation. radix42 and fadedreamz on windows issues.

Multi-coin wallet aspects are already in the easydex GUI linked above. Timeframes would depend on OS, with windows taking the longest.

I am working on getting the low level DEX fast and reliable, after that and stable windows version we can start to think about more specific timelines. However, the JUMBLR will use the low level DEX ability directly and it wont need any more GUI that already exists.

We also are in the process of putting in place a dedicated test team for release management.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Little Update

All Linux & Mac users can already use our latest wallet with all the new gadgets. It doesn't have installers, but the installation process is pretty easy nonetheless.

1. Extract the files
2. Double click Iguana

Release here with release notes: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases/

Our GUI developer Satinder Grewal will be focusin 100% of his time to actual development, not to the easy install releases. Thus we are now forming a managed testing group that will help to test the versions Satinder releases, build easy installers, and then also test those. After we have validated that the easy installers work as expected we will officially release them.

So, the Komodo team has only one GUI developer?

I really appreciate it if somebody clear the current GUI developing situation, because I'm totally confused...

How many Komodo wallets are you developing currently?

How many GUI devs are working on each of them?

What is the difference between Multi-Coin Wallet and Iguana wallet?

Did you abandoned developing of Multi-Coin Wallet?
https://supernet.org/en/resources/updates/iguana-multiwallet-update-23
(the latest commit a145f67 on Feb 6 @pbca26 pbca26 committed on GitHub Merge pull request #71 from SuperNETorg/0.3)

When will the team release a secure, fully functional multi-coin wallet?

When we can expect to release the decentralized exchange function in the wallet?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
so never...all altcoins are rising and kmd decrease and decrease only because you dont release new updates...

Just dump what you have and move on to something else.  Whining every day doesn't resolve anything.

If the existing windows iguana does not work for you sort out a live Linux build, install latest Linux version and dump your coins to an exchange
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
all altcoins are rising and kmd decrease and decrease only because you dont release new updates...

It's not garanteed that a Windows release would have that much of an effect on the price. Crypto prices are bound to be volatile (at least in these uncertain times Smiley), it all comes down to whether you believe it can recover, if yes then patience is the way to go, if no, then dump into blievers' and/or traders' orders.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

so never...all altcoins are rising and kmd decrease and decrease only because you dont release new updates...
never not,you should understand the phrase: "Windows version will be released as soon as its problem is fixed"

If you have hurry,you can buy other altcoin in "green"
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Little Update

1. Extract the files
2. Double click Iguana

I have just installed this version . it's smooth . It's running very well on my Laptop win7 64bit. it's faster than old version .Thank you, KMD Teams.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I have installed 1.5.1e and runs very well,no problems with basilisk connection now,good job
Activity: 567
Merit: 270

2 hours I waited
the killing process and restarting does not help

Which platform are you running?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Little Update

1. Extract the files
2. Double click Iguana

Jump to: