Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 537. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

It seem the new Iguana update is not working on my Windows 10.

Will try to uninstalled it, and use the old version again till the bugs fixed  Grin

Activity: 196
I have installed 0.1.5.2e,very fast,thanks Wink

I am on the connecting to basilisk network screen about half hour. Usually how long we need to wait it to open up?

Thanks
the system needs to be configured properly first.
one way is to install the old version's installer first, then run the latest version.

the old installer gets the system setup right

it should only take a minute or less on startup

Tried to upgrade to 0.1.5.2, on my Windows 10...and i got this error >> https://cool-5.tinytake.com/sf/MTQxMDYzM181MDczMjU4

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
does not work neither the old nor the new version for Windows
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

I am on the connecting to basilisk network screen about half hour. Usually how long we need to wait it to open up?

Thanks
one way is to install the old version's installer first, then run the latest version.

I agree, under a minute here on windows.  Left the old version installed and was running the new version from an extracted folder.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Thanks
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Thanks!
Can confirm that I received my ICO payout. Good job, JL777! Keep up your great work!

I have an improvement suggestion. Could you please integrate a notifer to Iguana wallet which informs about new wallet updates. It would also be comfortable to let the update process start directly from the wallet.

14th batch payment sent.

-snip-

latest wallet will need to be used to access funds in basilisk mode

legendary
Activity: 144

Pangea Poker.  Still does not exist years after taking peoples IPO money.

I can find no record of Pangea IPO, what were conditions of IPO? afaik Pangea was dividend of NXTventure fund, can someone confirm.
There is no record of Pangea IPO since there never was any IPO for Pangea. It was an external project that SuperNET invested in and I do believe there was a sharedrop where Pangea assets were given out for free.

Once people had the pangea asset, it started trading. it seems the uninformed assume that anything that is trading in the market must have had an IPO.

Instead of having received funds from a Pangea IPO, we have put money in. The original team ran into issues and I was asked to help with the core tech. Due to the circumstances of other projects, pangea has been on a lower priority, but I did make a proof of concept and there was even a decent GUI made by the original team.

Now that I am finishing up the DEX tradebot, along with JUMBLR, dPoW, PAX, assetchains, iguana core, pangea is rising to the top of the todo list. But I guess the trolls need something to criticize so they pick on one of the few things that I havent had a chance to complete yet. It is also at the end of the list as it will need to utilize the other tech.

Anybody care to make a wager on whether I will get pangea core done or not?

Thanks for explanation! Are you hoping for 2017 launch of pangea?
How is this guys sock puppet malfunction relevant to kmd?
legendary
Do you receive my pm right?
I've read your last post. You should have sent it by pm

ok

Account confirmed, looks like Drai is the original account owner depsite a password reset and sporadic posting history.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Please moderator, I know you are reading, remove all my negative trust feedback
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Yes, I'm familiar with the jl777 world salad, thanks.

(Re)registering Pangeapoker's domain name and sending out an occasional I'm alive ping tweet shouldn't be too hard for a "most professional and cool headed dev" who is "even willing to put his own money and time to take over others projects."

Unless he is stretched too thin trying to juggle too many overambitious scope-creeping projects at once, which is exactly what's happening.

poor deranged wannabe crusader. you could win a ticket in the presidential suite on the QM2 and still complain that the bathroom fixtures are only gilded, and not made out of solid gold.
except you are not part of the Komodo Crew anyway, so good riddance to you.

what you are doing is called 'moving the goalposts' and it is a dishonest, small minded and mean spirited thing to do:
refuse to acknowldge what has already been created, and always throw hysterical fits about the (diminishing) parts that are yet unfinished.

very transparent, you demented troll. why don't you go and scour the dregs of cryptsys remains some more? YUMMIE!
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

I can find no record of Pangea IPO, what were conditions of IPO? afaik Pangea was dividend of NXTventure fund, can someone confirm.
There is no record of Pangea IPO since there never was any IPO for Pangea. It was an external project that SuperNET invested in and I do believe there was a sharedrop where Pangea assets were given out for free.

Once people had the pangea asset, it started trading. it seems the uninformed assume that anything that is trading in the market must have had an IPO.

Instead of having received funds from a Pangea IPO, we have put money in. The original team ran into issues and I was asked to help with the core tech. Due to the circumstances of other projects, pangea has been on a lower priority, but I did make a proof of concept and there was even a decent GUI made by the original team.

Now that I am finishing up the DEX tradebot, along with JUMBLR, dPoW, PAX, assetchains, iguana core, pangea is rising to the top of the todo list. But I guess the trolls need something to criticize so they pick on one of the few things that I havent had a chance to complete yet. It is also at the end of the list as it will need to utilize the other tech.

I BET 1000 KMD Pangea will see daylight.

Whoever is not agreeing. No need to fud/troll back. Just keep a note of this public post. make an archive backup of it. take screenshot or whatever.

When the API for Pangea will be done, soon after you'll see it's GUI.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
so never...all altcoins are rising and kmd decrease and decrease only because you dont release new updates...

Just dump what you have and move on to something else.  Whining every day doesn't resolve anything.

If the existing windows iguana does not work for you sort out a live Linux build, install latest Linux version and dump your coins to an exchange

Mark, try to be more convincing. I don't effects on the market  Tongue

Jump to: