Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 558. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

I am looking at your post history and your previous fud seems to be linked to an extortion attempt.  I am suprised this one slipped under the radar without your account getting nuked :

Actually, this forum will not delete accounts when extortion, and blackmail attempts have been made......not even attempts made by people on the payroll of BCT......
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17598651
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
fud?? hehe sure..... china will use kmd exchange and you guys will be super rich ....this is what i have to say Huh if you look my history i have "fud" all this huge projects .... vrc vrm waves and komodo...and i am  100%  spot on ... vrc is - 150% vrm is -500%;waves is - 100% .....so you know where kmd is going .... D Grin Grin

I am looking at your post history and your previous fud seems to be linked to an extortion attempt.  I am suprised this one slipped under the radar without your account getting nuked :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15363941

So are we just waiting on the KMD blackmail request to come through  Roll Eyes

blackmail?? lol keep waiting china and kmd exchange make you rich ...lol you are a scammer you say lies and harm stupid  investors

What are u, stoned? I dont get what that pal is saying, could u get me a translation now. That asshat is tripping out heavily on heroine, and his overall babbling sounds like hes a deranged elderly woman with king kong sized ass living in tibet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
you think polo will list because you spam ?? they had Sasha  (waves ceo(my ass) project too).....so? kmd will never get listed in any serious exchange...i am willing to make a bet with escrow ...pm me

First of all, it got listed on Bittrex already which is imo a respected "serious exchange". Second, it won't need a "serious exchange" when Easydex comes from the ground....and because of that, most chinese will use Easydex in the future. And people should not bet/trade with you as you are having a reputation of not being trusted by others.

Kisses

Any ETA on DEX, I am waiting for decentralized exchange with real time trading since forever.

Yes, we will publish the Iguana roadmap soon. Of course the times are just estimations, and delays are possible. However, considering the magnitude of our technology we are quite optimistic and the features are coming online relatively soon.

The first EasyDEX version will be released in 2-3 months according to the current (to be published) roadmap. A necessary piece in this are the liquidity provider nodes (LP nodes) that ensure our DEX has liquidity and it is actually usable. This week James announced that he is testing a market making bot in Bittrex, and that the LP tech is being completed.

Soon the Iguana GUI will have a page for the LP node config, which will allow us to publicly test out these liquidity provider nodes. Ideally we got the liquidity provider nodes ready once we release the EasyDEX GUI.

EasyDEX is a simple shape shift like DEX. After it is complete the GUI team will start developing a full trading environment called InstantDEX.

More details in coming Iguana updates, including a near term (3 month) development roadmap.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Even some people are still selling below the ICO price after BItcoin rally has stopped, this kind of decision disturb me sometimes. KMD below 10ksat is a steal for any buyer

waves was a steal at 40k sat  Grin Grin Grin Grin lisk also.... Grin Grin Grin

What kind of parasite are you? Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Even some people are still selling below the ICO price after BItcoin rally has stopped, this kind of decision disturb me sometimes. KMD below 10ksat is a steal for any buyer

waves was a steal at 40k sat  Grin Grin Grin Grin lisk also.... Grin Grin Grin
fud?? hehe sure..... china will use kmd exchange and you guys will be super rich ....this is what i have to say Huh if you look my history i have "fud" all this huge projects .... vrc vrm waves and komodo...and i am  100%  spot on ... vrc is - 150% vrm is -500%;waves is - 100% .....so you know where kmd is going .... D Grin Grin

blackmail?? lol keep waiting china and kmd exchange make you rich ...lol you are a scammer you say lies and harm stupid  investors
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I think the swaps are done manually for security reasons.

If people wish to capture market opportunities they should submit their request sooner rather than later, we are a few weeks in to process afterall.
Swap for a year.
It would be good if the payments were automatic for the capture of market opportunities.
This will also speed up the swap process.

What do you think about this?

Thanks
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Windows komodo wallet information: (native komodo wallet)

I did some more testing on windows wallet and found some OS and WIN-version specific bugs. I am fixing those currently and gonna release new version this weekend. If you still want to use the wallet send me a message, reply or come to the slack. I am happy to provide you temporary workaround fix solution.

Hi. I would like to know if the next version is to be released this weekend or next week? Sorry but i'm confused. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Please ignore dolores12, if you look at his post history he always repeats the same fud/nonsense in many other coin threads. The mistery is why such obvious troll don't get banned from BTT in spite of many reports to moderators.

Hi , it's my first post on bitcointalk...!! i used only t read hehe so as a waves fan...i have to say...ppl do not start to sale your waves when you get them ..i would suggest to those that don't need the money urgent , keep  wave's as the development will be fast ..and there will be  x10 profits later!! DON'T EXPECT BIG PROFIT'S AT LUNCH ..best case i think price will go x2 ...if you want do dump ..be my guest....
Please ignore dolores12, if you look at his post history he always repeats the same fud/nonsense in many other coin threads. The mistery is why such obvious troll don't get banned from BTT in spite of many reports to moderators.

I blocked one week ago.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
you think polo will list because you spam ?? they had Sasha  (waves ceo(my ass) project too).....so? kmd will never get listed in any serious exchange...i am willing to make a bet with escrow ...pm me

First of all, it got listed on Bittrex already which is imo a respected "serious exchange". Second, it won't need a "serious exchange" when Easydex comes from the ground....and because of that, most chinese will use Easydex in the future. And people should not bet/trade with you as you are having a reputation of not being trusted by others.

Kisses

"most chinese will use easydex" ....lol bittrex is a serious exchange with n1 24h volume at 60 -100 btc lol

people should not trust me because a scammer give me negative trust ?  he called me a troll because i do not lie like him ... you and other btc v2 "investors" ...
Activity: 595
Merit: 500

Kisses

Any ETA on DEX, I am waiting for decentralized exchange with real time trading since forever.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Kisses
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is there any voting link to get Komodo on Polo? Or are people just sending tweets to Polo with the request?

polo will never list this scam ....as they did with  wavesplatform etc...!!!

Why would they not list this? They've listed other projects of JL777. I submitted my request to have KMD added. Everybody here should take the time to do the same.

and KMD holders earn interest for holding. it's free money for polo
Activity: 244
I was away from this thread so i lost KMD listing on bittrex, it is a milestone for value growing.

I don't remember what was the official rate after ICO, someone told 12k someone else 13k.

could anyone remember me?

thanks

It is 12k sat, I was lucky to sell KMD at 15k at cryptopia, after that the price went down. Now is 9k.
Jump to: