Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 559. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 14
you think polo will list because you spam ?? they had Sasha  (waves ceo(my ass) project too).....so? kmd will never get listed in any serious exchange...i am willing to make a bet with escrow ...pm me

lol, its their loss if they don't list... I'm really not sure why are you so obsessed with kmd? as I can remember you've said that you didnt invest anything in this project? if so, what's the matter then? Tongue ...price is not low enough for you to step in or what? if early investors are smart enough, they will keep their coins from exchanges so individuals like you can only buy them later for 10x current price... beware, greediness is sickness...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is there any voting link to get Komodo on Polo? Or are people just sending tweets to Polo with the request?

polo will never list this scam ....as they did with  wavesplatform etc...!!!

Why would they not list this? They've listed other projects of JL777. I submitted my request to have KMD added. Everybody here should take the time to do the same.

you think polo will list because you spam ?? they had Sasha  (waves ceo(my ass) project too).....so? kmd will never get listed in any serious exchange...i am willing to make a bet with escrow ...pm me
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Is there any voting link to get Komodo on Polo? Or are people just sending tweets to Polo with the request?

Why would they not list this? They've listed other projects of JL777. I submitted my request to have KMD added. Everybody here should take the time to do the same.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The release of KMD tokens for trading come at a time when Bitcoin is rallying especially with the speculation that the ETF is going to be approved, when all this ETF thing settle down we should see KMD find its value. I know for sure Poloniex team will be looking to add this to their exchange, is just a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 1218
I was away from this thread so i lost KMD listing on bittrex, it is a milestone for value growing.

I don't remember what was the official rate after ICO, someone told 12k someone else 13k.

could anyone remember me?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 244

Talks about scam....has a negative 2 trust rating   GTFO

i have negative 2 trust rating from scammers..invested on kmd....!!!

Seems dolores is making threats as I red flagged him for trolling

i am sorry you invest on scam ico, stop scamming ppl ...they report me you took btc and not send kdm back...i will report you ...wait few days...and see your trust -100 cu

Good job done, sir, dolores12 is a notorious price troll and spreads FUD and fake news in order to get cheaper coins. KMD to da moon, destroy trolls.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102

i am sorry you invest on scam ico, stop scamming ppl ...they report me you took btc and not send kdm back...i will report you ...wait few days...and see your trust -100 cu

you are a scammer!!!!! admins have notify ....go back to your hole scammer!!

dolores12, troll about "Fake news media" instead.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
dolores12 then please open an official scam accusation against me and post all your evidence.

Cant fix stupid  Roll Eyes

you are a scammer!!!!! admins have notify ....go back to your hole scammer!!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

I will be doing payouts later today. If you miss today's payout, next one is next Friday so make sure to get your payout request in soon.

I requested payout on the 22nd, but did not receive any KMD yesterday. Were you unable to send some of the payouts?

p.s. I'm 100% positive that I have the correct seed and wallet address

Huh?? when i say that they report me for FUD....sad people investing in scams and waiting for next btc... keep dreaming !!!!

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Windows wallet is ready for testing: https://github.com/ca333/komodoWallet/releases/tag/v0.6.2

How to use:
1) Download the windows installer from github.
2) Launch the installer and click Install
3) After installation launch Komodo Wallet from Desktop or Programs shortcut.

Back up your private keys and be carefull! Please always check sha256 checksum and DO NOT download from other sources than https://github.com/ca333/ or the official SuperNET website/git. Read the release-notes from https://github.com/ca333/komodoWallet/releases/tag/v0.6.2

thank you,
ca333

Excellent update @ca333!! Things are coming along nicely! Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

first of all I really don't understand your urge to post here that nonsense... what are you trying to do?
secondly, polo listed lisk from the first day... they raised almost 7 times more than komodo and delivered nothing...
please don't be so irritating... ignore button is God-given for individuals like you...
have a nice day...
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
I will be doing payouts later today. If you miss today's payout, next one is next Friday so make sure to get your payout request in soon.

I requested payout on the 22nd, but did not receive any KMD yesterday. Were you unable to send some of the payouts?

p.s. I'm 100% positive that I have the correct seed and wallet address
Activity: 383
Merit: 252

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
Jump to: