Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 561. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
Windows wallet is ready for testing: https://github.com/ca333/komodoWallet/releases/tag/v0.6.2

How to use:
1) Download the windows installer from github.
2) Launch the installer and click Install
3) After installation launch Komodo Wallet from Desktop or Programs shortcut.

Back up your private keys and be carefull! Please always check sha256 checksum and DO NOT download from other sources than https://github.com/ca333/ or the official SuperNET website/git. Read the release-notes from https://github.com/ca333/komodoWallet/releases/tag/v0.6.2

thank you,
ca333
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Just noticed that in OP exchange list bittrex is missing.
Can also add new minig pool: zpool.

Fixed!

I will be doing payouts later today. If you miss today's payout, next one is next Friday so make sure to get your payout request in soon.

Can the current balance be added to the request?

Just a question

What do you mean?

When you request a payout it is always for the whole balance.
 -> all KMD is sent to the address
 -> all REVS is sent to the address

I requested payment on Tuesday.
I swapped again on Wednesday.

Hmm, the latest swap should be included. Is the ICO site balance zero? That would indicate that all of it is going to get paid in the next payout.

Yes i guess i will stay next friday Sad

My KMD Balance: 10066.89321268

KMD   8344.85486318   PENDING OUTGOING   2017-02-21, 4:00 PM
RHy56MTg74v8AY1Eo2RgbohbMbdHjUDN47
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Fixed!

I will be doing payouts later today. If you miss today's payout, next one is next Friday so make sure to get your payout request in soon.

Just a question

What do you mean?

Hmm, the latest swap should be included. Is the ICO site balance zero? That would indicate that all of it is going to get paid in the next payout.
there can only be one pending payout at one time
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Fixed!

Just a question

What do you mean?

Fixed!

Just a question

What do you mean?

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Fixed!

Just a question

What do you mean?

Just a question
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
I'm waiting for the wallet release so I don't lose my REVS. Might buy more btcd on the market
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
komodo's fake buy support is out.... Grin Cheesy soon it will be under 9k sat  Grin Grin Grin keep supporting stupid ico's ... Smiley Smiley

Your stupid tactics to FUD/FOMO investors if favor of your day trading is not going to work here with KMD. Majority of the KMD investors are more experienced than you. noob.

noob? hmm okk so where is the buy support ?? hmmm was it fake or not?? majority of kdm investors have there tokens still locked in ico accounts ..... Grin Grin Grin let's see in few weeks ....can kmd hit 1k sat??  Grin

Majority of the KMD investors CHOSE to keep their token in ICO account because they are in no hurry to sell.  Anyone who took part in ICO can withdraw KMD anytime they want from the ICO account.
as far as the buy walls/sell walls, they are never real. they are just an illusion. KMD is holding pretty strong (compared to other alts) in the face of this BTC bull run. once the BTC bull run pause you wont have time to buy back KMD before the price shoots.
noob.

"anyone who took part in ICO can withdraw KMD anytime they want from the ICO account."

YOU LIE...THEY ARE DOING IT MANUALLY 1 TIME EVERY WEEK.....WITHDRAWS ARE NOT OPEN....I AM SORRY YOU INVESTED IN THIS SHIT BUT PLS STOP LYING!!

What kind of idiot are you? Normal? Exceptional? Or just plain stupid?

Most of us have withdrawn our KMD. Some are waiting for the new wallet release and some are waiting for the next send. Get a life and don't type in all caps, makes you look more stupid than you really are, if that's possible.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
komodo's fake buy support is out.... Grin Cheesy soon it will be under 9k sat  Grin Grin Grin keep supporting stupid ico's ... Smiley Smiley

Better than supporting stupid, clueless FUD mongers.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://kpx.io/accounts/RDhEGYScNQYetCyG75Kf8Fg61UWPdwc1C5

96.5% of ICO funds have been withdrawn.

Please think of something new.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
komodo's fake buy support is out.... Grin Cheesy soon it will be under 9k sat  Grin Grin Grin keep supporting stupid ico's ... Smiley Smiley

Your stupid tactics to FUD/FOMO investors if favor of your day trading is not going to work here with KMD. Majority of the KMD investors are more experienced than you. noob.

noob? hmm okk so where is the buy support ?? hmmm was it fake or not?? majority of kdm investors have there tokens still locked in ico accounts ..... Grin Grin Grin let's see in few weeks ....can kmd hit 1k sat??  Grin

Majority of the KMD investors CHOSE to keep their token in ICO account because they are in no hurry to sell.  Anyone who took part in ICO can withdraw KMD anytime they want from the ICO account.
as far as the buy walls/sell walls, they are never real. they are just an illusion. KMD is holding pretty strong (compared to other alts) in the face of this BTC bull run. once the BTC bull run pause you wont have time to buy back KMD before the price shoots.
noob.

"anyone who took part in ICO can withdraw KMD anytime they want from the ICO account."

YOU LIE...THEY ARE DOING IT MANUALLY 1 TIME EVERY WEEK.....WITHDRAWS ARE NOT OPEN....I AM SORRY YOU INVESTED IN THIS SHIT BUT PLS STOP LYING!!
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

noob? hmm okk so where is the buy support ?? hmmm was it fake or not?? majority of kdm investors have there tokens still locked in ico accounts ..... Grin Grin Grin let's see in few weeks ....can kmd hit 1k sat??  Grin

Majority of the KMD investors CHOSE to keep their token in ICO account because they are in no hurry to sell.  Anyone who took part in ICO can withdraw KMD anytime they want from the ICO account.
noob.

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
What was the ICO fixed price?

it was almost 12k ,if i am not wrong !
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
What was the ICO fixed price?
Jump to: