Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 564. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
if tokens where not locked on ico accounts ...komodo would have join rise price range  Grin Grin Grin

why you make control withdraws?? devs dumping first scam again?  Grin Grin Grin

nothing is "locked" anywhere. Request your payout like everyone else and quite being so ignorant.

Cheers!

it;s locked ..will take months for all tokens to withdraw..BIG SCAM!!!! they know there is 0 value in comodo....so no buy support ....+ they sale there tokens first lol when in few months komodo hits 1k sat ....pm me lol

I doubt anyone here will even remember you in a few months.

i made in 3 years .....double the money you will ever see in your entire life lol 

Right, sure you have. It's a shame you have no idea who you are talking to. But then, losers like you always have to make up stories about their incredible success to impress strangers who don't give a rat's ass...

Good luck with that. My original prediction stands.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Thanks jl777

Hi @jl777,

Will it be paid today?
still very few payout requests, so will be Friday as I previously posted

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

I am sure the marketing people have plans.

We don't need to be paying google ads / promoted news articles as they do very little.

The best way to get KMD out there is if everyone lets everyone they know about it. Send some coins to some people and get them to test it out.

Best thing the dev team can do is make it more stable/better UX experience for its users. I see also a alpha/beta windows build. Once that is stable we would have all 3 OS native builds and can do Z sends/receives on all operating systems.

Just remember this is 2+ years in the making. Some more time is needed to perfect the product, then promotion can be done.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

We will be waiting for this coin to get listed at Poloniex. And of course that time bitcoin bulls are done.  Grin

I ll hold!
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Well, I am personally loaded now. Invested more then I can afford to loose, all thanks to 9k dumps.
Highly doubtful we will ever see prices in this range any more soon.
It all depends on holders of cause, as soon as quick-profit-hands change to hodl-hands price will only go up.

There are a lot of iOS and Android apps connected to these sources:

• Google finance
  • Cryptocoinnews
  • NewsBTC
  • Coindesk
  • Bitcoinmagazine
  • Cointelegraph
  • Insidebitcoins
  • Bitcoinist
  • Hot BTC

Marketing team (btw, who are those?) should step up. I am regularly checking those news websites. I do not remember ever seeing KMD article there. Not even once.
Hard to call it a good marketing when I see ChronoBank ICO everywhere multiple times a day and not even once about KMD. It will be hard to sell this tech if no one but a few knows about it.
I also understand tech is not ready yet, but let's say as it is - it will never be. There is always something to add or improve. Please advertise more.

Here are some articles that were posted during the ICO to some of the sites you have listed above.

http://bitcoinist.com/komodo-blockchain-everyone/
https://cointelegraph.com/tags/komodo
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/komodo-anonymous-cryptocurrency-announces-launch-upcoming-ico/
https://news.bitcoin.com/komodo-announces-ico-fund-new-consensus-protocol/

We do plan on expanding marketing efforts,  our first step though  is to  get the new website fully functioning as well as a more stable Iguana release.    So that when we do begin a marketing push   there is a site where people can learn a lot more about the development going on   and that they can have a good wallet to base their opinions on.

To bring some good news to the table,   I do expect that the website will be mostly completed by next week  as well as a more stable Iguana wallet to be released around the same time.

Currently here is who is working on marketing:

Full Time

audo
lootz
polycryptoblog

Part-Time

lizzl
oldnbold
rnr

Web Design
phideas
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, I am personally loaded now. Invested more then I can afford to loose, all thanks to 9k dumps.
It all depends on holders of cause, as soon as quick-profit-hands change to hodl-hands price will only go up.

• Google finance
  • Cryptocoinnews
  • NewsBTC
  • Coindesk
  • Bitcoinmagazine
  • Cointelegraph
  • Insidebitcoins
  • Bitcoinist
  • Hot BTC

Marketing team (btw, who are those?) should step up. I am regularly checking those news websites. I do not remember ever seeing KMD article there. Not even once.
Hard to call it a good marketing when I see ChronoBank ICO everywhere multiple times a day and not even once about KMD. It will be hard to sell this tech if no one but a few knows about it.
I also understand tech is not ready yet, but let's say as it is - it will never be. There is always something to add or improve. Please advertise more.

I agree to all of this except maybe on Chronobank where they seemed too rich and I can see them everywhere. I read some of it and they have great support from registered companies in their place. I don't even know if they truthfully call their ICO successful with regards to expectations.
Activity: 441
Bigboss

• Google finance
  • Cryptocoinnews
  • NewsBTC
  • Coindesk
  • Bitcoinmagazine
  • Cointelegraph
  • Insidebitcoins
  • Bitcoinist
  • Hot BTC

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We will be waiting for this coin to get listed at Poloniex. And of course that time bitcoin bulls are done.  Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Personally I really like getting the coins below Ico however the question now is whether or not to use my wife's credit card to buy more being as I'm broke.  Lol
-DynamicPimp
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Hi @jl777,

Will it be paid today?
still very few payout requests, so will be Friday as I previously posted
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
There will be a day that price will rise,calm your impatience or you will lose all the money...
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Komodo is dumping hard due to bitcoin pump? It does make sense, but Komodo price is under ICO now, which I can't accept, I think KMD team is responsible and will make KMD successful.

I remember when GOlem price was below 900sat per token, you need to see beyong the present value to realise what KMD tokens offer.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Hi @jl777,

Will it be paid today?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
komodod.exe has been released into internal testing.

there is a windows branch for komodo, but it requires debian 8 to cross compile properly.

git clone https://github.com/jl777/komodo
git checkout windows

For osx there is a darwin branch:
git checkout darwin

It defaults to building for unix. The beta branch is what the notary nodes use, dev branch is where I am actively developing

Running a native komodod is the most secure and reliable way to run komodo and it also offers full functionality of protected/shielded transactions. Once we have native komodod for the three major OS, that allows anybody to run a full native node.

These native komodod are of course headed into the desktop app where the GUI can utilize it, in addition to the existing iguana and basilisk modes.

On the marketmaker front, even in a dramatically changing market price and after hundreds of trades, it is close to breakeven. A bit of a loss due to the low spread setting not quite covering the commissions. But to properly assess a market maker you need to wait until the market price gets back to where you started from. I estimate it will be close to breakeven in spite of low margin and trade commissions.

This was a pretty extreme market condition to test an early iteration of the marketmaker, but it didnt meltdown and seems a steady performer. Now I have bitcoin basilisk mode supported for LP nodes, the next step is to activate the DEX client. I have the LP side automatically adjusting the bid/ask on the DEX side in realtime. It is also tracking all changes to balances so it can rebalance if the balancing trade for the client side gets an error.

I still have to finish up the error handling and especially the retry for the DEX state machine for both the client and LP side, but just getting a fully functioning system is the required first step

Merit: 270
Komodo is dumping hard due to bitcoin pump? It does make sense, but Komodo price is under ICO now, which I can't accept, I think KMD team is responsible and will make KMD successful.
Is most because Komodo investors aren't strong enough
Merit: 270
Its only been out a few weeks,    this isn't a get rich quick scheme this is a long term project.   More adoption and applications are what will drive the price up.   
To make an adoptions list may help to get more investors. Exchanges adoption just lead to price drop. At least until Komodo will be useful for itself and then adopted.
If new features in cryptocurrencies world will be tied with Iguana wallet, we have to wait for its completion.
So this is a long term 'project supporters' investment.
Bitcoin adoption is growing rapidly and no many of these new people are interested in knowing about what a cryptocurrency is. They just use them because of their needs, because of the market trend, because of others adoption.
Bitcoin already has everything to make spread its adoption. And this normally obfuscate others cryptocurrency in their large concurrency.

To support a project like this, if not in the development, means to produce and realize marketing ideas, that of course will rely on new Komodo's features. Any adoption is for itself a new marketing idea.
And anyway a degree of technical skills is needed, or at least someone with these skill must be hired.

What many of us considers like a guarantee of profit in this investment, is the will of development team to include many innovative marketing ideas in the project itself, and we and developers know these are so relevant that will lead to a large adoption at completion. So, at least, must be as long as completion time investment.

A get rich quick scheme will be a great marketing idea  Wink
And maybe Komodo is a solid base for it.

Activity: 240
Activity: 420
if tokens where not locked on ico accounts ...komodo would have join rise price range  Grin Grin Grin

nothing is "locked" anywhere. Request your payout like everyone else and quite being so ignorant.

Cheers!

it;s locked ..will take months for all tokens to withdraw..BIG SCAM!!!! they know there is 0 value in comodo....so no buy support ....+ they sale there tokens first lol when in few months komodo hits 1k sat ....pm me lol

i made in 3 years .....double the money you will ever see in your entire life lol 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Cheers!

Jump to: