Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 563. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
Dear community of the komodo platform,

MacOSX-GUI wallet [fig.1] is available for testing https://github.com/ca333/komodoOSX/releases/tag/v0.6.2-beta - please be carefull and backup your private keys.

fig.1

- and we finally have windows support.
as jl777 stated, the crossbuild must be compiled on debian 8. It will compile on ubuntu too but lead to high cpu usage on windows host [fig.2] due to pthread bug. I initially built it on ubuntu but was pointed to the pthread bug by radix42. We are testing the windows builds and will provide them for public very soon. An additional windows GUI wallet (like the above OSX Wallet) is in work.

fig.2

On OSX it was slightly different to get clean (backwards compatible) release build. After putting all deps together via the package depends we have 10.9.X - 10.12.X compatible OSX binaries for komodod/komodo-cli. We currently are working on native android support for Iguana (SuperNET "client"). Based on this Iguana android version we are developing a mobile graphical wallet for usage on android smartphones/tablets (>v5.0).

Please always check sha256 checksum and DO NOT download from other sources than https://github.com/ca333/ or the official SuperNET website/git.

Information: The wallets i provide are an alternative to our Iguana App. They are native coind wallets which mean they run a full komodo-node and sync the whole komodo blockchain. For inquiries please reply, come to the slack or PM. (http://slackinvite.supernet.org/)

thank you,
ca333

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

next payout is on friday like I have posted
there is only 25 pending requests

there have been a dozen payouts already,not sure why it is such an emergency I need to take time out (repeatedly) to state that it will be done as announced before: weekly

If I am doing payouts, I am not coding -> each payout creates a delay for the tech.

please stop asking me for special unscheduled payouts

This is the Internet and this is the world and it is filled with stupid people.  Do you really they they are going to stop asking for unscheduled payout requests?   Just ignore them.  They are dumb and you aren't being smart by answering them and being distracted from your coding.   It is ultimately your fault, not theirs.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
25BTC Buy wall

Guys, noob question here.
Is it good that someone is trying to buy this huge amount or having such a big buywall is a bad thing?
Thanks for any clarification

That is my big question . I doubt some big hands have joined the game and They will boost this price up higher.
Let's go to the bar and have a Tequila drink now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.

Is it good that someone is trying to buy this huge amount or having such a big buywall is a bad thing?

Buy wall is good thing, if the whales don't pull off the walls until get eaten, or price rally up again. People want to buy KMD, it is definitely a good thing.

Yes, and no. Usually a wall moves the market. If the person behind that effect looses interest it's up to momentum forces if that is sustainable. Whenever a wall pops up my strategy implies looking at the time axis, not the price value. If any release dates are announced.
You've probably seen those questions like "any news? price moved" on almost silent threads.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I was just curious is there an update on when the new GUI will be released??  I haven't seen an update as of late and I had read that it was going to be released last week..
-DYNAMICPIMP
It was supposed to be released last week, but they discovered more important bugs to fix (or something to make tx faster) so probably end of this week or so I heard.

Latest estimation is Monday, but don't take it as a promise, just an estimation. The GUI team is working hard and it will be published as soon as possible. In any case, the release is getting closer.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Well, I am personally loaded now. Invested more then I can afford to loose, all thanks to 9k dumps.

Good luck.........rule 1) NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

Cheers Jon  Wink
I do appreciate your concerns Jon, but unless you fallow BTCD and KMD now as I did from 2014, and I mean every "stupid" and not so post, you'll understand there is a reason for hodling guys to buy-in. Every "product" James is making makes money. There are a lot of people (myself included) who made a lot of gains, I saw this dump behavior so many times you would not even imagine. You guys can dump as much as you want, it's a no-authority land, only people fallowing patterns know where it is going. $1, to hell with this, $5 is my slow trickling point. Based on no-dump behavior of BTCD for years, how much do you think it can fall?
BTW, thanks for that 9050 wall. I think we all appreciate it.

I'm far from concerned BigCat45....I hold many investment's long, term but I admit to selling when there is a good profit to take....after securing my REVS shares being a long time BTCD holder I sold the lot for 800K +

I have not owned any Komodo yet so it's not me dumping....... As for how low can it go, I don't own a crystal ball....I can only tell you it hasn't gotten down to my buy in bid yet....I can only wait for the people who

have bought more than they can afford to lose to be put under enough financial pressure, to make them fall on the field of battle. That's when I wander around picking up the shiny bits at a discounted price.

So ignore the 1st rule of trading, that choice is yours to make. Which leads to the 2nd rule.....Nobody ever went broke taking a profit.....good luck and happy trading

Cheers Jon  Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 307
25BTC Buy wall

Buy wall is good thing, if the whales don't pull off the walls until get eaten, or price rally up again. People want to buy KMD, it is definitely a good thing.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270

We will be waiting for this coin to get listed at Poloniex. And of course that time bitcoin bulls are done.  Grin

I ll hold!
That's it.
The only difference is that Poloniex will make Komodo more popular, but Poloniex is waiting for Komodo to be more popular ;-D
Not sure it is so important, really
If someone need to buy/sell Komodo can already do it through the exchanges that are listing it
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
25BTC Buy wall

Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Available supply: 100,628,773 KMD

How high can it go?  Huh
Maybe 0.01 BTC
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Well, I am personally loaded now. Invested more then I can afford to loose, all thanks to 9k dumps.

Cheers Jon  Wink
I do appreciate your concerns Jon, but unless you fallow BTCD and KMD now as I did from 2014, and I mean every "stupid" and not so post, you'll understand there is a reason for hodling guys to buy-in. Every "product" James is making makes money. There are a lot of people (myself included) who made a lot of gains, I saw this dump behavior so many times you would not even imagine. You guys can dump as much as you want, it's a no-authority land, only people fallowing patterns know where it is going. $1, to hell with this, $5 is my slow trickling point. Based on no-dump behavior of BTCD for years, how much do you think it can fall?
BTW, thanks for that 9050 wall. I think we all appreciate it.
Activity: 632
I was just curious is there an update on when the new GUI will be released??  I haven't seen an update as of late and I had read that it was going to be released last week..
-DYNAMICPIMP
It was supposed to be released last week, but they discovered more important bugs to fix (or something to make tx faster) so probably end of this week or so I heard.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I was just curious is there an update on when the new GUI will be released??  I haven't seen an update as of late and I had read that it was going to be released last week..
-DYNAMICPIMP
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
next payout is on friday like I have posted
there is only 25 pending requests

there have been a dozen payouts already,not sure why it is such an emergency I need to take time out (repeatedly) to state that it will be done as announced before: weekly

If I am doing payouts, I am not coding -> each payout creates a delay for the tech.

please stop asking me for special unscheduled payouts
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Cheers Jon  Wink
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Please, give me github link on Komodo source!
Jump to: