Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 575. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Does anybody have the link to superNET dividend flows' picture that has KMD in it?

Komodo is not entitled to any SuperNET revenue, the REVS asset will get some though. There is no up to date picture about the revenue flows, but that is on 'to do' list.
so does SuperNET get revenue from KOMODO?

Komodo doesn't create any revenue, apart from the 5 % APR feature. Komodo is money and the infrastructure coin of our platform. That means that it has a place in our ecosystem. The demand for KMD will ensure the coins are worth something. For example, KDM is needed to get PAX fiats. But there's no source of revenue.

SuperNET owned BTCD and swapped them for Komodo, so in that sense SuperNET benefits from Komodo, and of course the overall ecosystem needs Komodo, Zcash privacy, dPoW, and notary nodes.

How will dividends be paid to your REV asset? In the form of KMD?

I think that's undecided.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
How will dividends be paid to your REV asset? In the form of KMD?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there a chrome extension wallet available?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Does anybody have the link to superNET dividend flows' picture that has KMD in it?
The next dividend that Supernet pays will be the 1st

Cheers Jon Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I am still a huge bagholder of crave. sigh

Wanna trade for few million HEX?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I think the main problem for the price is the BTCD swapping, The structure of the ICO is unfair to ICO investors and the 1BTCD=50BTC is a free money for those people holding BTCD. This is a coin the price was no where this time last year until the price was pumped up prior to the KMD ICO just to increase it value, this is thesame tactics used by Synereo team,pumped the price to above 40ksat and sell the tokens to ICO investors at 33ksat. Now the current price is 4500sat

Please refrain from using terms like "unfair". I was a an ICO investor and I knew how it would go as many of us did. I would not characterize it as "unfair". Those who already had BTCD were presented with an incentive to trade them up and new people were given the chance to buy in at a somewhat higher price. That's life. Nothing unfair about it...

In the long run, all will profit.

The price was taken from 1 month of trading to get the average price for that month. This information was not revealed until the month had passed as to not allow people to manipulate the price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I think the main problem for the price is the BTCD swapping, The structure of the ICO is unfair to ICO investors and the 1BTCD=50BTC is a free money for those people holding BTCD. This is a coin the price was no where this time last year until the price was pumped up prior to the KMD ICO just to increase it value, this is thesame tactics used by Synereo team,pumped the price to above 40ksat and sell the tokens to ICO investors at 33ksat. Now the current price is 4500sat

Please refrain from using terms like "unfair". I was a an ICO investor and I knew how it would go as many of us did. I would not characterize it as "unfair". Those who already had BTCD were presented with an incentive to trade them up and new people were given the chance to buy in at a somewhat higher price. That's life. Nothing unfair about it...

In the long run, all will profit.

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

Komodo is not entitled to any SuperNET revenue, the REVS asset will get some though. There is no up to date picture about the revenue flows, but that is on 'to do' list.
so does SuperNET get revenue from KOMODO?

https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/graphs-charts-and-infographics-by-audo

But it's a little obsolete, it will change.
yeah, I have seen that one, that's why i said  "that has kmd in it" But thanks.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
edit: keep in mind that i had my btcd on my local wallet at the snapshot time.. so i guess they are not linked yet

Oops, sorry.
Found the answer: http://support.supernet.org/topic/i-just-swapped-my-btcd-where-should-i-send-my-btcd-private-key-to-claim-revs

thanks! so then i will wait until it's possible to do in the gui
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
edit: keep in mind that i had my btcd on my local wallet at the snapshot time.. so i guess they are not linked yet

Oops, sorry.
Found the answer: http://support.supernet.org/topic/i-just-swapped-my-btcd-where-should-i-send-my-btcd-private-key-to-claim-revs
quick question about REV shares:

i had btcd in my local wallet at the time of the snapshot and swapped my btcd last week. everything went good and i received my kmd!
but...
how do i get access to my REV shares? i have the private keys of my btcd wallet. can i just import them to iguana or what do i have to do?

thanks
The REVS are with your KMD address. There's just no proper way to manage them yet, but it's being worked on (afaik).
For now you can check balance by entering your KMD address here: http://revs.supernet.org/

thanks for your answer but it does not work for me..
"Error! : Search found no results"
when i enter my kmd address at https://kpx.io/ it shows the correct balance

Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck

i had btcd in my local wallet at the time of the snapshot and swapped my btcd last week. everything went good and i received my kmd!
but...
how do i get access to my REV shares? i have the private keys of my btcd wallet. can i just import them to iguana or what do i have to do?

thanks
The REVS are with your KMD address. There's just no proper way to manage them yet, but it's being worked on (afaik).
For now you can check balance by entering your KMD address here: http://revs.supernet.org/

but...

thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Activity: 7

https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/graphs-charts-and-infographics-by-audo

But it's a little obsolete, it will change.
Activity: 476
Thanks! One more question. I am little overcautious on withdrawal requests at all.
Will the payout be sent to the address indicated in the ICO page in section with subtitle "Your KMD Address", won't it? So I need to save the seed on the expaned space when clicking "Reset Seed", right? Or is it even possible to provide an address I generated with my Iguana wallet to request payout?
I do not know what happens when I click the payout button because I want to prevent that payout happens before I cleared everything up.
Yes, payout will happen to the address at "Your KMD Address", no matter if you use the current one (you need the seed to access it), generate a new one with "Reset Seed" (in case you lost the seed for your current address) or enter an existing address (you again need the seed for the existing address to access it) with "Use existing KMD address".

Ok now payout has been sent to this address... how to access the coins to transfer to exchange?

Now you can download the Iguana Desktop App and login with your seed. There are links to detailed instructions on the webpage.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

guys what is the meaning of the term "notarization" in blockchain technology?
ty

Notarization, like recording

Notary Nodes notarize (record) komodo hashes into bitcoin blockchain via group signed bitcoin transactions.
thanks for the quick reply
Activity: 244
Why aren't we on Polo yet? KMD is #25 in all of crypto and certainly going to be in top 10 once we get into a more popular exchange.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Put in your requests guys. Takes a few seconds...

You think filling that form will help? Lol you must be new here. Polo request form is there to filter out spams. Also Polo does not ask for any listing fees.

To get listed on polo, you need 2 things:
          -  Lot of Tristan's ball sucking or must have high connections in right places
          - You need to guarantee that you will run bots to generate a minimum amount of volume following the listing (usually averaging 10,000 BTC/day for few weeks)

Well now i think of it. there is a third requirement also.
          - Coin Dev to not berate polo on social media  Wink

You are right, more requests will bother poloniex, it is not the must, poloniex's owner is watching every new project, and only lists best projects, if komodo keeps delivering the new features to help the community, they will list it eventually.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Why aren't we on Polo yet? KMD is #25 in all of crypto and certainly going to be in top 10 once we get into a more popular exchange.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Put in your requests guys. Takes a few seconds...

You think filling that form will help? Lol you must be new here. Polo request form is there to filter out spams. Also Polo does not ask for any listing fees.

To get listed on polo, you need 2 things:
          -  Lot of Tristan's ball sucking or must have high connections in right places
          - You need to guarantee that you will run bots to generate a minimum amount of volume following the listing (usually averaging 10,000 BTC/day for few weeks)

Well now i think of it. there is a third requirement also.
          - Coin Dev to not berate polo on social media  Wink
Jump to: