Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 576. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Why aren't we on Polo yet? KMD is #25 in all of crypto and certainly going to be in top 10 once we get into a more popular exchange.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Put in your requests guys. Takes a few seconds...
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hello,

today i tried to sign in my Iguana Wallet several times. They say "upps something went wrong". My Seed is 100% correct! It worked the days before...  Huh

I think the wallet issue is killing the price of KMD, nobody wants to hold something if you don't know how to secure it. The team need to work on this, maybe this is the reason Poloniex currently stayed away from Komodo

The GUI team is developing the wallet every day, it is just a matter of time before all the major bugs are fixed. Next release scheduled to happen at the end of this week.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Thanks! One more question. I am little overcautious on withdrawal requests at all.
Will the payout be sent to the address indicated in the ICO page in section with subtitle "Your KMD Address", won't it? So I need to save the seed on the expaned space when clicking "Reset Seed", right? Or is it even possible to provide an address I generated with my Iguana wallet to request payout?
I do not know what happens when I click the payout button because I want to prevent that payout happens before I cleared everything up.
Yes, payout will happen to the address at "Your KMD Address", no matter if you use the current one (you need the seed to access it), generate a new one with "Reset Seed" (in case you lost the seed for your current address) or enter an existing address (you again need the seed for the existing address to access it) with "Use existing KMD address".

Ok now payout has been sent to this address... how to access the coins to transfer to exchange?

Now you can download the Iguana Desktop App and login with your seed. There are links to detailed instructions on the webpage.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

guys what is the meaning of the term "notarization" in blockchain technology?
ty

Notarization, like recording

Notary Nodes notarize (record) komodo hashes into bitcoin blockchain via group signed bitcoin transactions.

Why is notarize komodo hashes into bitcoin blockchain, not the vice versa? I remember in the first and foremost OP said that komodo is utilizing bitcoin's hash power. So shouldn't be bitcoin hashes notarized into komodo blockchain? I am confused.

Bitcoin has the greater hashing power so KMD hash back to BTC so it cant be altered.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Thanks! One more question. I am little overcautious on withdrawal requests at all.
Will the payout be sent to the address indicated in the ICO page in section with subtitle "Your KMD Address", won't it? So I need to save the seed on the expaned space when clicking "Reset Seed", right? Or is it even possible to provide an address I generated with my Iguana wallet to request payout?
I do not know what happens when I click the payout button because I want to prevent that payout happens before I cleared everything up.
Yes, payout will happen to the address at "Your KMD Address", no matter if you use the current one (you need the seed to access it), generate a new one with "Reset Seed" (in case you lost the seed for your current address) or enter an existing address (you again need the seed for the existing address to access it) with "Use existing KMD address".

Ok now payout has been sent to this address... how to access the coins to transfer to exchange?

Now you can download the Iguana Desktop App and login with your seed. There are links to detailed instructions on the webpage.

ty

Notary Nodes notarize (record) komodo hashes into bitcoin blockchain via group signed bitcoin transactions.

Why is notarize komodo hashes into bitcoin blockchain, not the vice versa? I remember in the first and foremost OP said that komodo is utilizing bitcoin's hash power. So shouldn't be bitcoin hashes notarized into komodo blockchain? I am confused.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Hello,

today i tried to sign in my Iguana Wallet several times. They say "upps something went wrong". My Seed is 100% correct! It worked the days before...  Huh

I think the wallet issue is killing the price of KMD, nobody wants to hold something if you don't know how to secure it. The team need to work on this, maybe this is the reason Poloniex currently stayed away from Komodo
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

ty

Activity: 476
ty
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Next payout is scheduled for tomorrow, but there are not so many pending requests. Make sure to get your request in as we are now into weekly payout mode.

Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
I was so fortunately sold my coin at 16k sat at cryptopia. We are challenging the anonymous coin market. Komodo next target should be poloniex, right?  Cheesy

If you haven't done so already, submit a coin request to Poloniex.  Here is some of the information required of the submission.

Poloniex Coin Request

Coin Name:  Komodo
Symbol:       KMD
ANN page"   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
Link:            www.komodoplatform.com
Block Explorer:   https://kpx.io

Coin Innovations:

Delayed Proof-of-Work
InstantDEX
KV storage
PAX
Assetchains
Iguana multiwallet

Done.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
I was so fortunately sold my coin at 16k sat at cryptopia. We are challenging the anonymous coin market. Komodo next target should be poloniex, right?  Cheesy

If you haven't done so already, submit a coin request to Poloniex.  Here is some of the information required of the submission.

Poloniex Coin Request

Coin Name:  Komodo
Symbol:       KMD
ANN page"   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkmddpow-komodo-an-open-composable-smart-chain-platform-secured-by-b-1605144
Link:            www.komodoplatform.com
Block Explorer:   https://kpx.io

Coin Innovations:

Delayed Proof-of-Work
InstantDEX
KV storage
PAX
Assetchains
Iguana multiwallet

Activity: 240
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What happens to btcd coins at the swap? Are they burned? Will btcd become obsolete after the swap period expires?
What’s the future of BTCD?

Because jl777 is now focusing on Komodo development, the BTCD will have no developers left.

So we could say BTCD becomes Komodo, but technically the BTCD chain will remain intact.

Everyone is encouraged to swap to Komodo. Komodo is the BTCD 2.0!

what is about BTCdark, this mean komodo coin want swap to use btcdark or what
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
We are listing on so many exchanges, pretty cool, PR team is doing jobs well, they constantly update the news, and build other language communities.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
hi was there a spike in mining rewards earlier today on komodopool?

yeah, we mined a quite big block  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Community Manager - WLC
hi was there a spike in mining rewards earlier today on komodopool?

Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello,

open your command line utility and see if iguana is still running.  if it is kill the process and  restart the app.

Thank you sir! you solved my Problem Cheesy
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
seems like komodo makes a lot of problems at the moment

Huge problems for Zcash holders that are getting scammed out of 20% while not having nearly as much development and future potential as KMD
Activity: 473
Merit: 251

Swapped my little amount of BTCDs successfully and I see the KMDs in my ICO site.

What is the next step to get my KMDs to a wallet?

I installed Iguana wallet and created a KMD address.

Is it recommendable (because it is Beta) to let the KMD payout to this wallet?

Or should I wait until stable version is released?

You must a request a payout from your Ico dashboard. Please be careful to backup your seed! Payouts are processed once every few days. If the wallet is beta doesn't matter, your coins are always safe in the blockchain. Next wallet version should be much improved.
Jump to: