Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 577. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
seems like komodo makes a lot of problems at the moment
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Hello,

today i tried to sign in my Iguana Wallet several times. They say "upps something went wrong". My Seed is 100% correct! It worked the days before...  Huh

open your command line utility and see if iguana is still running.  if it is kill the process and  restart the app.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello,

today i tried to sign in my Iguana Wallet several times. They say "upps something went wrong". My Seed is 100% correct! It worked the days before...  Huh
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
What happens to btcd coins at the swap? Are they burned? Will btcd become obsolete after the swap period expires?
What’s the future of BTCD?

Because jl777 is now focusing on Komodo development, the BTCD will have no developers left.

So we could say BTCD becomes Komodo, but technically the BTCD chain will remain intact.

Everyone is encouraged to swap to Komodo. Komodo is the BTCD 2.0!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
How many people want to sell from 13k, do not engage the stock market.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
What happens to btcd coins at the swap? Are they burned? Will btcd become obsolete after the swap period expires?
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Komodo is listed on Bittrex?
Really, why do you ask such a question Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Komodo is listed on Bittrex?
I think the main problem for the price is the BTCD swapping, The structure of the ICO is unfair to ICO investors and the 1BTCD=50BTC is a free money for those people holding BTCD. This is a coin the price was no where this time last year until the price was pumped up prior to the KMD ICO just to increase it value, this is thesame tactics used by Synereo team,pumped the price to above 40ksat and sell the tokens to ICO investors at 33ksat. Now the current price is 4500sat

BTCD holders were backing James and his developments long before Komodo was ever announced.   The terms of the ICO were announced very clearly,  one could swap BTC or BTCD for Komodo  no one  was lacking opportunity to pick up BTCD at a severe discount prior, during and even shortly after the ICO.  This is not what you call "unfair".   Because you didn't capitalize on an opportunity it is NOT the fault of those who presented you the opportunity in the first place.

To be fair, the BTC investors play a big part too during the ICO for funding for the development & funding for the notary nodes.
But i'm not complaining...i thinks we have a very good & professional Devs running this projects, plus the many future developments for the Komodo & Supernet platform.... so future is very solid and good here  Cool

Yes,  BTC investors were a huge part of Komodo's success  I do not mean to discredit them in any way.    I just wanted to point out that the ability to swap BTCD was very open and transparent since day 1.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Big difference in withdrawal fee.

Cryptox.pl takes 0.00001 KMD and Bittrex takes 0.1 KMD.

so

0.0000000013BTC

V

0.000012895BTC

Not really worth loosing sleep over either fee Smiley

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think the main problem for the price is the BTCD swapping, The structure of the ICO is unfair to ICO investors and the 1BTCD=50BTC is a free money for those people holding BTCD. This is a coin the price was no where this time last year until the price was pumped up prior to the KMD ICO just to increase it value, this is thesame tactics used by Synereo team,pumped the price to above 40ksat and sell the tokens to ICO investors at 33ksat. Now the current price is 4500sat

BTCD holders were backing James and his developments long before Komodo was ever announced.   The terms of the ICO were announced very clearly,  one could swap BTC or BTCD for Komodo  no one  was lacking opportunity to pick up BTCD at a severe discount prior, during and even shortly after the ICO.  This is not what you call "unfair".   Because you didn't capitalize on an opportunity it is NOT the fault of those who presented you the opportunity in the first place.

To be fair, the BTC investors play a big part too during the ICO for funding for the development & funding for the notary nodes.
But i'm not complaining...i thinks we have a very good & professional Devs running this projects, plus the many future developments for the Komodo & Supernet platform.... so future is very solid and good here  Cool

Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Big difference in withdrawal fee.

Cryptox.pl takes 0.00001 KMD and Bittrex takes 0.1 KMD.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Most people have already swapped, and the BTCD market doesn't have that big of an effect anymore.

- BTCD volume is ~1 BTC
 - 81% of the coins have been swapped (https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd/address/RXL3YXG2ceaB6C5hfJcN4fvmLH2C34knhA)

Many of the BTCD holders invested into our technology a long time ago, and kept holding it even when SuperNET was going through some crisis and a long bear market. I would say majority of the BTCD was in strong hands, and they are not looking to sell it all as they understand our vision.

We respect our investors and thus there is a BTCD swap. BTCD had a role in our ecosystem, and now Komodo is replacing that role, thus it is fair that the BTCD investors can exchaing their coin to the new coin. We had long discussions about this and not all the BTCD investors were happy, and I'm sure now all BTC investors are happy either. There's no way to make everyone happy, but this is the best solution we came up with.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Windows 7 32 bit. Perhaps I need some drivers?
I have also tried to install it in windows 7 32 bit and it didn't work but when i installed it in windows 7 64 bit it is working smoothly, even done lots of KMD transaction with that wallet. You can either install 64 bit in another partation of your laptop or you can use another laptop/desktop which have 64 bit.
I am not able to run Iguana as it says it's not compatible with the Windows version running. How can this be fixed?

what version are you running we have confirmed reports of running of on 7,8,10

Ah it may be because of 32bit,    Join our #support channel  at  https://sprnt.slack.com     You will be able to find much better help there.
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
I am not able to run Iguana as it says it's not compatible with the Windows version running. How can this be fixed?

what version are you running we have confirmed reports of running of on 7,8,10

Jump to: