Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 721. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Will we be able to trade our KMD bought on ICO on january? Delay on development may harm price when KMD get indexed in exchange platform. I am eagerly waiting to trade my KMD.

My opinion on this is , as long as it does not hit on exchanges , the price of KMD remains @ 0.00012909 btc. Considering the rising value of bitcoin, we should be glad 😁

Why not 0.00012908? Is it too low for u to not lose ur temper? Would u go all in on an ultimate short if it crosses 0.00012907?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Will we be able to trade our KMD bought on ICO on january? Delay on development may harm price when KMD get indexed in exchange platform. I am eagerly waiting to trade my KMD.

My opinion on this is , as long as it does not hit on exchanges , the price of KMD remains @ 0.00012909 btc. Considering the rising value of bitcoin, we should be glad 😁
This whole Komodo thing is Lisk surrogate. Both Komodo and Lisk aint worth being looked at or long/mid term played with unless ETH crashes to unseen levels.
i think if you are not day trading but just want to invest long term with privacy, decentralized exchange is great for you, only problem is liquidity & volume.

Up until this point there exists only one decentralized exchange. U know what its called.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello

I'm a technician 14 years ago

I am in the world of cryptocurrencies since 2012 with my first FPGAs and GPUs. After I invested in Swedish ASIC. Until I get tired a little of the arms race.

If we want world adoption we need worldwide network. Diversity in the locations , will offer better service around the world.

In the region that Im elected I will actively participate to resolve doubts or help in whatever is needed.  Not 24/7 Im not komodo team member

I will advertise (signature profile etc..) the project by crypto forums of that region. Translated by natives of those countries.I will not spend money. Spend my time is value too

If I am elected in 2 or more regions. As soon as DEX is operative I will send messages  everyday 4-5 times at trollbox of 40 exchanges with more volume. https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

In addition if I am elected in the 4 regions I will mount an LP Node in Asia, without charge to the platform. To give liquidity to DEX.  This region has more than half of the world's population with internet access and at most will have 13 notary nodes.

I am very interested in the project and move on.

I deploy 4  high performance Nodes . Mined more than 46000 KMDS .

These nodes are  online 24/7. Joined to testnet first days. Updated 2 times a day.

I dont use obsolete & cheap hardware. My oldest hardware since 2014.

Nodes are datacenter tier 3 less than 2 hours degraded service annual & tier 4  less than 1 hours degraded service annual

2 of these nodes have a 1Gbit WAN bandwidth unmetered they Are  SeedNotary . These will hardly be saturated by downloads or conections.

My nodes aren't located in the same cities as the majority at cheapest providers .

If we want an equal service for anyone in the world. (Latency, download, etc ...). We need a balanced network. A network with high percentage of its nodes in the same cities, isn't balanced.

I hope your votes

https://www.komodoelection.com/candidates/titomane
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 840
There is exact date and time when will be swap BTCD=>KMD ?

Nope it will be done when its done i think, neither any progress status or page. They said it will be posted here when done.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
There is exact date and time when will be swap BTCD=>KMD ?
I hope 1 week of swap will be either before holidays or in the new year. Some people might miss it while enjoying with their families.

BTCD swap to Komodo will continue throughout 2017.   The snapshot will be approximately one week after ico site acceptance. This is for REVS asset,   an additional asset to compensate for the revshare that was promised to BTCD holders.  This is SEPARATE from swapping BTCD to Komodo.

I'm a little bit confused ?¿?

If i have BTCD, is it better to swap them to KMD, or wait a year and swap it to revshares ?
You get both REV & KMD if you have BTCD, but REV will be awarded based on how many BTCD you have in an address you control when a snapshot of network is taken, while you can keep buying and converting BTCD for a year from when swap starts to get KMD.

So it's better to transfer the BTCD's into a wallet...wait a few weeks (till the snapshot ist done) and then change the BTCD to KMD ?

How will i get the revshares?  ...i think it will send out to the user in ~ 1 year, or I'm wrong ?
yeah you can buy for the snapshot and keep in a wallet, after snapshot you can send them to ICO site to get your KMD. REV is probably going to be a NXT token i think so it will be sent to your NXT wallet but i am not sure about that. I heard about making it available for trading on an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
I hope 1 week of swap will be either before holidays or in the new year. Some people might miss it while enjoying with their families.

BTCD swap to Komodo will continue throughout 2017.   The snapshot will be approximately one week after ico site acceptance. This is for REVS asset,   an additional asset to compensate for the revshare that was promised to BTCD holders.  This is SEPARATE from swapping BTCD to Komodo.

If i have BTCD, is it better to swap them to KMD, or wait a year and swap it to revshares ?
You get both REV & KMD if you have BTCD, but REV will be awarded based on how many BTCD you have in an address you control when a snapshot of network is taken, while you can keep buying and converting BTCD for a year from when swap starts to get KMD.

So it's better to transfer the BTCD's into a wallet...wait a few weeks (till the snapshot ist done) and then change the BTCD to KMD ?

How will i get the revshares?  ...i think it will send out to the user in ~ 1 year, or I'm wrong ?
i think if you are not day trading but just want to invest long term with privacy, decentralized exchange is great for you, only problem is liquidity & volume.

Supernets time is over. It has been running too long and failed to get fit.

SuperNET  has only begun.   The next couple months will blow your mind.

what is this about? a pump of supernet after komodo finish? or a release in development

Multi coins wallet & Decentralized exchange are under development by the team now..
Plus more developments are coming in the future by the team...so i have a total confidence for Komodo & Supernet future   Grin

Another decentralized exchange? Plz... Not this shit again.

BTCD swap to Komodo will continue throughout 2017.   The snapshot will be approximately one week after ico site acceptance. This is for REVS asset,   an additional asset to compensate for the revshare that was promised to BTCD holders.  This is SEPARATE from swapping BTCD to Komodo.

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Is there a fix exchange rate BTCD <-> Rev or how will the swap going on?
I think the most people will not hold their KMD one year to swap to Rev, so there will be only a few coins of BTCD on the market.

BTCD swap to Komodo will continue throughout 2017.   The snapshot will be approximately one week after ico site acceptance. This is for REVS asset,   an additional asset to compensate for the revshare that was promised to BTCD holders.  This is SEPARATE from swapping BTCD to Komodo.

oh right, totally forgot about the REV asset. I was wondering if REV asset is a one time payment for BTCD revenue sharing before conversion to KMD or is REV going to be somehow bought back increasing its value. Will there be ongoing payment for KMD holders or REV holders? Also do i get any passive income by holding KMD, like i did with BTCD with staking and revenue sharing?
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
legendary
Activity: 1540
Is there actually a chance to invest/buy some komodo's?
yep, just buy BTCD!! Smiley  https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_btcd
1BTCD~50 KMD
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Is there actually a chance to invest/buy some komodo's?
Activity: 910
Eventhough BTC is rising, there is still an advantage if someone buy BTCD in an exchange then later on swap it at ICO page for KMD.
Jump to: