Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 724. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it.
anyhow a very small platform took that coin, and so called "listed"

my question is will komodo be listed to a well-known , trustful platform with actual volume of traders? is your team ready to make verification as those famous coins "xmr' "eth" "etc" "zcash"?

Where did you hear that nonsense? jl777 is the core developer of BitcoinDark (BTCD), the predecessor of Komodo (KMD) BTCD is listed on Poloniex. Discussion closed.

+1
Poloniex likes Jl777 projects and i guess KMD will be traded on poloniex .....will be nice and fun to see KMD/BTCD  pair on polo aswell Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Just a quick word of encouragement. James, we all understand you would not mind another "virtual" lambo (I know you know what it means), but it looks like you are fighting a genuine fight. The reason so many people are engaged is that we are all fed up with centralization. What you all guys do will change the landscape on the entire economy is succeeded. Don't mind BTCD price, trolls and low ICO. It all does not matter in a long run, just do it. fuckfedcia.
Mka
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it. anyhow a very small platform took that coin, and so called "listed"

Don´t know what you speak about, but here you an see that SuperNET (Unity) is traded at Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_unity
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/supernet-unity/#markets

my question is will komodo be listed to a well-known , trustful platform with actual volume of traders? is your team ready to make verification as those famous coins "xmr' "eth" "etc" "zcash"?

As answered many times before in this thread... that´s not in the hands of the Komodo/SuperNET team if (for example) Poloniex add a coin/token or not. Further information about centralized exchanges are not available right now.

I for one can't wait till these B.S. centralized exchanges die.  I'm a bit fed up by the arbitrary choices they make to list shit coins like Nexium over things with real value like Waves, Iconomi, etc.  Totally arbitrary or maybe based on a hidden agenda.

Decentralized exchanges like EasyDEX for the win.
Amenbro!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it.

Where did you hear that nonsense? jl777 is the core developer of BitcoinDark (BTCD), the predecessor of Komodo (KMD) BTCD is listed on Poloniex. Discussion closed.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
i heard jl777 tried list a coin he made on poloniex, due to they request reveal jl777's ID to verify that is not a fraud , and he refused, so the coin didn't make it. anyhow a very small platform took that coin, and so called "listed"

Don´t know what you speak about, but here you an see that SuperNET (Unity) is traded at Poloniex:

As answered many times before in this thread... that´s not in the hands of the Komodo/SuperNET team if (for example) Poloniex add a coin/token or not. Further information about centralized exchanges are not available right now.

I for one can't wait till these B.S. centralized exchanges die.  I'm a bit fed up by the arbitrary choices they make to list shit coins like Nexium over things with real value like Waves, Iconomi, etc.  Totally arbitrary or maybe based on a hidden agenda.

Decentralized exchanges like EasyDEX for the win.
rnr
Activity: 247

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

rnr
Komodo ICO official link please? I would like to swap soem BTCD.

Not ready yet @https://ico.komodoplatform.com

TBA

Anyway... You can swap within 1 year.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Komodo ICO official link please? I would like to swap soem BTCD.
rnr
Good to see everyone is campaing to get the vote but can we have a separate thread for this please?

You should be interested in get the best possible information about the candidates for give your votes in the best interest of KOMODO! Here´s the ICO/investor thread.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Who can participate in voting? What is the minimum amount of Kmd tokens one must have to be eligible to vote and where and how it can be done?
everyone with KMD
the ICO site is being updated to support voting

We are going to have a BTCD swap also, so anyone could buy BTCD and swap it for KMD. After the swap you will have KMD which you can use to vote.

The ICO site is coming together nicely, hopefully we can soon announce the schedule.

Thanks to both of you for answering.
Will each token holder have 1 voting right irrespective of amount of kmd he holds or will it be proportionate to number of KMD he has?

No problem!

1 KMD = 1 vote per region

You will vote four times, one time per each region (each region will have an independent election)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Who can participate in voting? What is the minimum amount of Kmd tokens one must have to be eligible to vote and where and how it can be done?
everyone with KMD

We are going to have a BTCD swap also, so anyone could buy BTCD and swap it for KMD. After the swap you will have KMD which you can use to vote.

The ICO site is coming together nicely, hopefully we can soon announce the schedule.

Thanks to both of you for answering.
Will each token holder have 1 voting right irrespective of amount of kmd he holds or will it be proportionate to number of KMD he has?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
everyone with KMD

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
everyone with KMD
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Good to see everyone is campaing to get the vote but can we have a separate thread for this please?
The notary nodes are a very important part of the komodo ecosystem.

This thread is the best place for the notary operators to reach the komodo investors.

I think it is best to continue to learn about notaries in this thread. In any case it is an unmoderated thread, so its not like we can stop them.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Jump to: