Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 732. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
you maybe want to open the dev tools (F12 in most browsers) and look for error messages in the console, which you can paste here.
I had those kind of problems sometimes with special characters...

Thanks, but clicking the Sign in button does nothing in the console.
"Register" does work, its just the "Sign In" button that does nothing. (so no changes in console either)

Are you using any ad blockers or extensions that rewrite content on the pages?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
you maybe want to open the dev tools (F12 in most browsers) and look for error messages in the console, which you can paste here.

Thanks, but clicking the Sign in button does nothing in the console.
"Register" does work, its just the "Sign In" button that does nothing. (so no changes in console either)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
When trying to login to my account on the komodo website, the page just sits there.
I enter the username and password, press Sign in but nothing happens.

I've tried different browsers and different computers.
Anyone else encounter this problem?

Yes, others have reported the same problem. Then after some time it usually starts working.

We will try to fix this.

Well, I invested in the platform, and I cant log-on for the last month.
so only try and fix this?
what happens when you start distributing and I still cant logon?

Most people are able to login, our dev is looking into it.

Can you provide more info? What browser / OS do you use?

Sure,
tried on 2 separate Windows 7 computers , Chrome 54.0.2840.99 \firefox 50.0.2\internet explorer, all reseted, all cache\cookies clean, tried in safe mode as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
When trying to login to my account on the komodo website, the page just sits there.

Yes, others have reported the same problem. Then after some time it usually starts working.

We will try to fix this.

Well, I invested in the platform, and I cant log-on for the last month.
so only try and fix this?
what happens when you start distributing and I still cant logon?

Most people are able to login, our dev is looking into it.

Can you provide more info? What browser / OS do you use?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
KomodoPlatform

Say please:

1. What is REVS asset and how it relates with KMD ?

2. What will be better for snapshot - hold BTCD in local wallet or send BTCD to ICO cabinet ?

3. What will happened with BTCD after snapshot and KMD distribution ?

1. REVS contains revenue flows which were promised to BTCD investors. It's not related to KMD.  ( 5% Revenues of SuperNET, Crypto777, NXTPrivacy and InstantDEX)
2. Both will work, doesn't matter
3. BTCD's can be swapped for KMD during 1 year period. After one year all the unclaimed KMD will be used as working capital.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
KomodoPlatform

Say please:

1. What is REVS asset and how it relates with KMD ?

2. What will be better for snapshot - hold BTCD in local wallet or send BTCD to ICO cabinet ?

3. What will happened with BTCD after snapshot and KMD distribution ?
Set Your Ideas Free

We will try to fix this.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
What to do with BTCD? I'm a little bit confuse on the words, 'swap' and 'snapshot'. So what is gonna be, (a) donate btcd to have a stake in komodo 1 btcd = 50 komodo (b) wait for the snapshot to have a stake in komodo?

So very soon, you can send BTCD to the ICO site. Once a week passes they snapshot the whole blockchain and record which addresses hold how.many coins.  That will allow them to determine what is owed to each address in terms of interest/dividends from SuperDEX, etc. They'll add to the value of your exchange to KMD. So you'll get ~50 KMD for each BTCD PLUS some extra KMD based on your original BTCD holdings.
Activity: 910
What to do with BTCD? I'm a little bit confuse on the words, 'swap' and 'snapshot'. So what is gonna be, (a) donate btcd to have a stake in komodo 1 btcd = 50 komodo (b) wait for the snapshot to have a stake in komodo?
When can I withdraw KMD?

Our exact schedule will be announced when the ICO site is ready for BTCD snapshot. There's no date yet. The loose schedule is

ICO site ready - soon
BTCD snapshot - 7 days from that
Election begins - Right after the snapshot
Election ends - two weeks later
KMD distribution - Right after election

So, as i see it, we will get our KMD in our hands in about 3 weeks to 1 month...
a long road ahead for all of us who support this project.

I am curious to see how ppl will react as time goes by... Roll Eyes Cool

I don't see a problem, rather it's done right than quickly but, I'm not here for a quick dump. Therefore, I'm not too concerned with the people who are...

People need to understand this was not a original requirement. Originally people were supposed to download the blockchain and move their BTCD into it for the snap shot. Since people are not able to do this for some reason (there is no known issues) we have had to add this feature in.

So this delay could have been avoided, but that would make it harder for people. So the team have done this to accommodate and make it easier for BTCD owners.

It was nice of your guys to do this, but at least us non-lazy folks, we got the benefit of staking. I think I've staked ~100 BTCD in the last month or so, that's a cool extra 5000 KMD. And the staking will continue for even more by the time we can convert.
legendary
Activity: 1428
When can I withdraw KMD?

Our exact schedule will be announced when the ICO site is ready for BTCD snapshot. There's no date yet. The loose schedule is

ICO site ready - soon

So, as i see it, we will get our KMD in our hands in about 3 weeks to 1 month...

I don't see a problem, rather it's done right than quickly but, I'm not here for a quick dump. Therefore, I'm not too concerned with the people who are...

People need to understand this was not a original requirement. Originally people were supposed to download the blockchain and move their BTCD into it for the snap shot. Since people are not able to do this for some reason (there is no known issues) we have had to add this feature in.

So this delay could have been avoided, but that would make it harder for people. So the team have done this to accommodate and make it easier for BTCD owners.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
When can I withdraw KMD?

ICO site ready - soon

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
When can I withdraw KMD?

ICO site ready - soon

Set Your Ideas Free
Where to trade ?

The coins are not distributed yet, so you cannot trade them.

You can trade BTCD though, and then swap for KMD (when it is possible).
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Set Your Ideas Free
When can I withdraw KMD?

ICO site ready - soon
Jump to: