Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 729. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
soon, i think list on exchange . we just wait
rnr
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

We cannot promise anything regarding the exchanges. If the situation changes will will make an announcement.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
when komodo will be list on exchange and when?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
To be honest I got 0.777 invested in this and Im quite worried right now because there is really no sign on to when I could get this coin or atleast a fixed ETA of the launched. I wonder why people could stay calm though, not trying to FUD and this is really just my 2 cents

We are waiting for the ICO site get finished, so it will support BTCD swap + snapshot. After it is finished we will announce the exact schedule for elections and KMD distribution.

The dev is making progress everyday.

We cannot promise anything regarding the exchanges. If the situation changes will will make an announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Watching this platform with great interest.

The recent Zcash hype clarified previous held beliefs that i've had for a number of years. That being; people want control of their own money, free of government intervention, legislation and manipulation.

A more anonymous, secure crypto platform is really the only viable solution to this scenario, and with some governments clamping down on FIAT cash withdrawals, the demand is there and Zcash proved it.

I'm curious to know though, what exchanges will Komodo first appear on on release? Is this still TBA? I'm eager to see what sort of interest komodo will spark, particularly as it appears to have fallen off the "Mainstream" radar, making its ICO -- imo -- quite lucrative.

I imagine it will eventually be listed where ever btcd is, though nothing is confirmed, only my speculation.
Activity: 406
To be honest I got 0.777 invested in this and Im quite worried right now because there is really no sign on to when I could get this coin or atleast a fixed ETA of the launched. I wonder why people could stay calm though, not trying to FUD and this is really just my 2 cents

lol, some people here have been waiting since june 2014, and most are still here ... a few weeks delay is nothing, this concern of yours is misplaced, like you're going to call off making sweet love with your lady coz she spent a few minutes in the bathroom putting on her nightie ... you've been waiting all day, so those few minutes hurt, but your gonna blow soon enough, so why risk the whole romp by complaining bro? we don't want jl777's juices to run dry!!
Activity: 609

Wait more weeks, it will come, this project is legit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
Watching this platform with great interest.

The recent Zcash hype clarified previous held beliefs that i've had for a number of years. That being; people want control of their own money, free of government intervention, legislation and manipulation.

A more anonymous, secure crypto platform is really the only viable solution to this scenario, and with some governments clamping down on FIAT cash withdrawals, the demand is there and Zcash proved it.

I'm curious to know though, what exchanges will Komodo first appear on on release? Is this still TBA? I'm eager to see what sort of interest komodo will spark, particularly as it appears to have fallen off the "Mainstream" radar, making its ICO -- imo -- quite lucrative.

Activity: 777
I invested 0.5btc in ICO. Good or bad idea?
Activity: 716
Excited about Komodo and can't wait till launch for I can also buy up some when they hit the market.. Untill then I'll just wait patiently
legendary
Activity: 1205
legendary
Activity: 1540
Iguana Update #15

The GUI team have been made significant progress for the last six months. Though a very load road ahead. Now we are supported by the guys making Iguana work on different platforms. Spoiler: I have a test version of a native desktop installer. The testing environment is set up, and we are covering the features released all over with tests. Iguana 1.0 will enter the world soon.
Get more on the above in the update post.

Chrome app and native builds.
We want almost every single user to have a chance to start using Iguana; that's why we are hitting as many platforms as possible.
I have been busy with Iguana GUI tasks and had no time to learn Iguana core features deeper, which I finally did. And I can say that Iguana project is innovative inside out. It does not just bring solutions for 99 cryptocurrency problems, reveals a tremendous potential for new use cases and markets to apply, but also uses the latest web and product technologies. Maybe I will give more details on that topic in the next big blog post.
We have decided to get Iguana for Windows (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac, Linux and Chrome first. And release them almost simultaneously. Just because we can ).
Chrome app is couple clicks away from being published. The desktop apps will be available soon. At the moment far we have Windows and OSX builds compiled and being tested.

Feature Upgrades.
We upgraded "Create Wallet" and "Login" user flows, though the app still needs ultra user-friendly customization to allow a super smooth migration from Non-Iguana wallet to Iguana. We covered negative scenarios, and now all errors and wrong user's activity is detected to advise on the right action. So less churn.
We also succeed to create ultra customizable fee control in the market. Now users can easily set most comfortable transaction fee to their needs and Iguana will make them even less and faster.
I estimate that all of the above are some days from being released.

Iguana Roadmap.
Recently we have a brief discussion on new features enriching Iguana and came out with next supa features concepts. This week I will be busy compiling features for 0.3, getting ready for 1.0 release and gathering requirements for new features. Among new features, we are considering assetchains (PAX), payroll features, assets dividends and many others.
Moreover, now anyone can take an active part on the product content to satisfy personal needs with Iguana. I have created Iguana wishboard on Trello. Anyone can go and drop his ideas and insights with a brief description. Those ideas will be reviewed and awarded for the next releases accordingly to the roadmap.
Iguana wishboard - https://trello.com/b/oc13WDKm/iguana-wishboard.

Testing.
We are covering all automated tests for all GUI features released in both Non-Iguana and Iguana modes. More tests will be applied as soon as all needed infrastructure is set ready. We are trying to install testing procedure into the development process, so we cover all aspects at all platforms issues.

Next.
Releasing 0.2
covering Chrome, Windows, Mac and Linux
adding 10 more coins
planning 0.3
drawing Igauana roadmap
getting Iguana promo site
planning marketing strategy
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
So... I am holding BTCD in my Poloniex account, forgot to transfer to a local wallet. Has the snapshot already happened?  Will I be able to exchange my BTCD for Komodo?
Thanks

We are currently working on a way to accept BTCD on the ICO site,  the snapshot will be soon after that.  You didn't miss it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
So... I am holding BTCD in my Poloniex account, forgot to transfer to a local wallet. Has the snapshot already happened?  Will I be able to exchange my BTCD for Komodo?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1205
We Got More Talent! Mihail Fedorov Joins Our Team.

During the past months Kolo has been one of the most active person on our Slack, especially on #notarynode channel. He's also a candidate in the upcoming elections.

He is working as our sysadmin and notary node expert. We will be running three development notary nodes, and Kolo will operate one of them (jl777 operates the other two).

Here's his introduction:

Quote from: Kolo
Namaste. My name is Mihail "Kolo" Fedorov and I'm sysadmin and developer operations engineer. I have more than 12 years experience in working with linux systems and organizing lazy developers. Previously I've been working in hosting area (shared hosting operations, datacenter operations, etc.) and in web-dev company as team lead and later devops. Two months ago I came to SuperNET's slack to help friend with what was believed to be one-time Komodo server setup. After 2 months I'm glad to join SuperNET team as a fulltime sysadmin and notary nodes network advisor. I will be glad to organize and help all node operators, debug and test software and do some devops stuff - packages, container images, scripting etc.

Welcome Kolo! Grin

Is that really you with a snake? I thought you were more into cats.  Grin

You are for good value to the Komodo team, that's for sure. Good luck!
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Be careful another FAKE Account Twitter!!

Ps : I am Legendary Member!!  Tongue Cool Cool

Reported to Twitter...
Jump to: