Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain] - page 2. (Read 34560 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Hi Dear Community,

Bounty distribution has resumed. The list has been unified and totalled and distribution has commenced. Some of you would see KSS-ETH in your wallet already. We expect to complete all distributions by month end

*****ANOTHER GOOD NEWS*****

Dear Community, Krosscoin will be doing an ICO using KSS-Waves tokens.

475 million KSS-Waves offered, out of 544.2 million max supply 

Price is 0.01 eth = 1,667 KSS-Waves | 1 Waves = 1,667 KSS-Waves | 1 KSS-Waves = 0.0006 waves

Min contribution = 0.01 eth | 1 Waves 

Softcap: 100,000 Waves |  1000 eth  Hardcap : 250,000 Waves | 2500 eth 

From September 25th to October 25th, 2018 

Sept 25th - October 1st : 30% bonus 
Oct 2nd -  October 8th : 20% bonus 
Oct 9th - October 15th : 10% bonus 
Oct 16th - October 25th : 5% bonus

A new token (same supply) will be created for ICO purposes because of the 5 million airdrop tokens in circulation since 2017. Contributors will be sent the new token. 30 days after ICO, they will be sent KSS-Waves.
This is to ensure ICO funds come to the project  directly for development.

Registeration (KYC required) will commence on updated website in the coming days.

https://medium.com/krosscoin-universal-app-monetization-platform/messengerbank-and-krosscoin-begin-a-6-million-target-investment-partnership-1265b032e2a7

Funds raised will help launch the following Dapps that will utilize the KSS-Waves token. Unsold tokens will be burnt.

1. iLoyal platform (a loyalty-as-a-service platform by Krosscoin, utilizing smart contracts)

2. Kross Monetization Platform (Functional based app monetization tool using smart contracts and atomic swaps)

3. Ribbon Messenger (a new generation messaging app developed by Krosscoin and MessengerBank).

We appreciate your support!

''Let's make good happen''
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Krosscoin the license based on the traditional registration limited to accepting users while the freemium model requires a set of micro-transactions have not been extended, making money increase with use, encourage application developers to create the user experience attractive. This brings great experience to them. Wish successful project
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Please PM me dev, for my missing swap tokens from waves wallet to ethereum blockchain, its been months since its distribution but i did not receive mine since then.
I will be gratefull for your reply.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello developers! Why was the KYC procedure introduced for bounty participants? How can you guarantee the safety of your personal information? In the beginning, there was no information about this. Your project is already very tight with payments. Also do not answer the questions in the branch? Are you scammers?
Hi developers! When will the tokens be paid to members of the company's bounty in social networks?
In the beginning, there was information that the tokens would be paid in July. Then they said that until the end of August. Today is 10 August. Do they already pay?
kindly read above post again..some final updates
**** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT *****

Dear Community,

KSS-Waves is back into the krosscoin project. The coming Kross Blockchain is a third generation blockchain and will allow for interoperability with other other blockchains, including Ethereum and Waves. Also and obviously, dapps will be able to be created on the Kross Blockchain. The Kross Blockchain will have one of the fastest transaction speeds and scalability in the world. We believe that smart contracts will be more advanced in the waves platform and allow for the development of dapps on the platform. Also atomic swaps is crucial to krosscoin’s vision of a universal app monetization.
Due to these reasons, the kss-waves token is back on the Krosscoin project.

KSS-Waves had an original 1 billion max supply but now has 544,234,042.614 max supply. The remaining has been burned.

Our coming Kross Blockchain will have its own token KSS-Kross with a maximum supply of 21 million. An ICO at $2/KSS-Kross will be done with the KSS-Kross to raise funds for operations and further development. 10.5 million KSS-Kross will be offered in the ICO. If hard cap is reached through a private sale, then ICO will not be held.

Currently, we also have KSS-ETH with a max supply of 100 million.
3.6 million KSS are involved in token swaps worth $1m, more token swaps are on the way.
3 million KSS are in circulation

The KSS-ETH will have a total circulation of 10 million. And this 10 million circulation will swap with KSS-Kross at this rate:
4.8 KSS-ETH = 1 KSS-Kross.

Only the 10 million KSS-ETH in circulation will be part of this swap rate. And this swap event will commence immediately the Kross Blockchain is on mainnet and will happen till end of the KSS-Kross ICO or till when the hardcap is met.

After the ICO of KSS-Kross or hardcap met, the remaining 90 million KSS-ETH supply will swap with KSS-Kross at this rate:
90 KSS-ETH = 1 KSS-Kross.

Also after the ICO of KSS-Kross or hardcap met, KSS-waves will swap thus:
555 KSS-waves = 1 KSS-Kross
55 KSS-waves = 1 KSS-Eth

For now, KSS waves will swap with KSS-ETH at this rate:
555 KSS-Waves = 1 KSS-Eth
This is the swap rate till the Kross blockchain is on mainnet, after mainnet, KSS-Waves will swap to KSS-Eth at this rate:
55 KSS-Waves = 1 KSS-Eth.

This way all tokens of KSS Waves and all tokens of KSS-ETh will each swap with a total of 1 million KSS-Kross.  There will be a limited allocation of KSS-Kross designed to accomodate any future krosscoin tokens created on any future relevant blockchain.

Our goal is flexibility, versatility, interoperability and mass adoption of the Kross Monetization API. This is crucial to our vision of being the largest ecosystem in the decentralized mobile app market, which is the future.

Thanks for your support so far.

Only the 10 million KSS-ETH in circulation will be part of this swap rate. And this swap event will commence immediately the Kross Blockchain is on mainnet and will happen till end of the KSS-Kross ICO or till when the hardcap is met.

After the ICO of KSS-Kross or hardcap met, the remaining 90 million KSS-ETH supply will swap with KSS-Kross at this rate:
90 KSS-ETH = 1 KSS-Kross.

Also after the ICO of KSS-Kross or hardcap met, KSS-waves will swap thus:
1000 KSS-waves = 1 KSS-Kross
100 KSS-waves = 1 KSS-Eth

For now, KSS waves will swap with KSS-ETH at this rate:
1000 KSS-Waves = 1 KSS-Eth
This is the swap rate till the Kross blockchain is on mainnet, after mainnet, KSS-Waves will swap to KSS-Eth at this rate:
100 KSS-Waves = 1 KSS-Eth.

This way all tokens of KSS Waves and all tokens of KSS-ETh will each swap with a total of 1 million KSS-Kross. There will be a limited allocation of KSS-Kross designed to accomodate any future krosscoin tokens created on any future relevant blockchain.

Our goal is flexibility, versatility, interoperability and mass adoption of the Kross Monetization API. This is crucial to our vision of being the largest ecosystem in the decentralized mobile app market, which is the future.

Thanks for your support so far. You are appreciated.

Efosa Ighodaro
Founder/CEO Krosscoin
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Hi. I have question about the swap progress, when will it be distributed?
I received my swapped token about 2 mounth ago

Dev, news about the project?
I dont receive anything since i sent it to them back at waves platform. Can you send me the link to where they announce the distribution?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I received my swapped token about 2 mounth ago

Dev, news about the project?
Activity: 175
Hello, I did not even get anything for Twitter, nor for Facebook What should I do? To whom to write?
''Vincit qui se vincit''
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi community,

bounty distribution is onoing. we had to unify the different bounty categories lists to a single list because of distribution costs. Allow for your bounties to arrive before the middle of August. We are still raising funds for project development and we have to allocate funds in order of priority beneficial to everyone.

Ok that is fine. Please may I just request for next time you add the current bounty status to the OP so we don't have to go through so many posts every day to look. It is very easy to miss it. Thank you.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Bounty stakes has been updated finally. Distribution begins on monday. Please allow up to 4 weeks to get yours

how about swap kss? whether they will get it too, because after they get the airdrop kss while still using waves platform and the team give ann to swap but until now the team has not paid the swap result.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Hi developers! How is the project developing?
When will the bounty members receive their tokens? It was announced that until the end of June the entire bounty will be paid. Today is the 1st of July. We are waiting for news.
With respect to you and your project.
Good news, people want to get a bounty token as soon as possible, which is a good reward for hard working hunters.
Hi developers! How is the project developing?
When will the bounty members receive their tokens? It was announced that until the end of June the entire bounty will be paid. Today is the 1st of July. We are waiting for news.
With respect to you and your project.
by the way 3 categories out of the 6 or so has been distributed, but the remaining lists including the airdrop number in the thousands, hence the unification of lists to save transaction costs
all bounty news can also be found on our bounty telegram group @kssbounty. thanks
Hi community,

bounty distribution is onoing. we had to unify the different bounty categories lists to a single list because of distribution costs. Allow for your bounties to arrive before the middle of August. We are still raising funds for project development and we have to allocate funds in order of priority beneficial to everyone.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello and congratulations! Also it would be desirable to learn, when you plan to start to do distributions for a bounty? Do you have specific dates and dates? On the plans you should have already started paying for the bounty.

They wrote above that the bounty has already been distributed. Of course it's a blatant lie. June 05, I got 51 token. It's only one part for Twitter or Facebook. The telegram channel said the distribution is still going on...
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xceea055ca34492ae30a29a430dd23a7a48789f7c3a183355bddc8d69fb4cf164
Pages:
Jump to: