Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 2. (Read 25191 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Activity: 10
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that's the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Activity: 28
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the business. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I hear many people complaining about MFC.
They looked solid, but done many changes for worst.
If we consider current market condition....
I will not take part in MFC ICO
Activity: 168
MFChain intends to build the future of blockchain by starting as a merchant-consumer payment solution
Activity: 6
I understand that a digital economy where consumers can purchase goods and services with an electronic money at their favorite merchants. On a platform that developers are supported for compatibility, multiple languages and a library of the mart contract is designed to promote the development and rapid deployment. I hope the project will soon be published and developed.
Activity: 14
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Activity: 97
Of course they don't want us to be rich that's why the elite are against crypto
I feel sorry for all those people that are gonna fomo in again at the peak
And get rekt
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Greetings, Team!
A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.

great plans! this must be done. the team is committed to the full development of the direction it has planned. I see grandiose plans here, really.
Activity: 11
Greetings, Team!
A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
Activity: 39
"the goal of the project is to reportedly construct a large scale smart contract platform that businesses in Australia, across industries, can utilize in order to cooperate and do business with."
Sounds forward thinking to me
Activity: 39
Freedom, Choice and Rewards all in one package sounds interesting. All these for #Merchants sounds like a complete package MFChain has to offer. I'm looking forward to this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Just so amazing that with the MFCahian app, any digital wallet can be used limitless whether it’s for business purposes or on a daily basis; without going through the different processes the centralized exchange platforms offer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Blockchain technology is expanding the limits of our reality with high hope for it to be the builder of our near future and the rise in the adaptability of cryptocurrency has to lead to a distinct advantage for "Blockchain" which the MFCain is out to harness to generate a space where there can be purchases of goods and services. I must confess this is a breakthrough technology of all time
Activity: 86
I always see it this way. If Apple, Samsung, Microsoft partnered up and made a new product like a phone or a laptop, everyone will get it and it will be a genius creation. This is my aim in life at the moment. Gather the stro g forces and collaborate together to create a platform where all utilities and service can be used. No matter what the industry is, e-commerce, real estate, insurance, financial services, marketing, health or even a green energy/recycling. Blockchain is about freedom and I know together we can achieve and provide that freedom and even more.

I totally agree with you. especially freedom to transact across cryptocurrencies is one
major area that is worth looking forward to- freedom to transact under a platform that allows
all of these cryptos trade between Merchants and Customers all round the world with zero commission, as offered by MFchain

Aside the fact that they charge nothing for commission, they also offer a 1% rebate for merchants that use their platform!
Activity: 86
Over the year partnership has a always been a huge impact towards the growth of any establishment, it is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. That is why MFchain is here to partner with processors and merchants.

The power of partnership cannot be overstated. It can either make or ruin a project. MF Chain recently partnered   with Zagg Protocol which is a leading blockchain in the Loyalty and Gifts industry. Hopefully, this partnership spells out good things for both companies!
Activity: 69
I have an idea about many former crypto projects which would work in same field as this project but I think MFchain project more relastic and easier to be understood. Also has many advantages over the others. 😊👍👍
The beauty of an idea is not good enough, but having  a dream and a vision is great, more importantly is a team well experience to practically bring these ideas to reality. Mfchain have got a great team going by track record and experience.
Activity: 102
Two projects I like are credits and mfchain. I feel both will do well in the long term
Good move by mfchain to allow credits to be used as a means of purchasing mfchain
Activity: 98
Bitcoin had noble intent, but technology evolves.
Bitcoin people are stuck in the past. It It is nostalgia thing me thinks
Activity: 130
What I mean is, scaling for mass adoption may still be a long way of. And only enterprise use for block tech has a readily availability for deployment.
Most of the blockchain products are still hanging around that premise.
Pages:
Jump to: