Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 8. (Read 25191 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It'sunbelievable support.
I believe that our great project will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Yes I hope MFC get listed as soon as possible too.
And yes, they have twitter account.
Here is the twitter of Modern Finance Chain : https://twitter.com/ModernChain
Activity: 71
Yes Lexi got a ton of pms. Let me think about it. But to be respond I'm leaning towards no
We all know the market took a hit but if you have another good discussion link feel free to send
Activity: 74
Hola what is best coin to mine
This room very open minded credits told me I'm not allowed to mention other projects
I hope great community help here
copper member
Activity: 58
Whether for bounty participants is required KYC on this project? or KYC is not needed at all.

This question is better answered with the bounty mgr at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkyc-pre-sale-now-open-modern-finance-chain-3264121
Activity: 69
I learned with the MF2X protocol, one can instantly swap cryptocurrency payment to fiat thereby avoiding the volatility associated with cryptocurrency. Goldman sachs announcement to abandon plans for crypto-trading has seen bitcoin plunge from $7400 to $6400, what feature or plans are there to mitigate against sharp rise or fall as a result of big players?
Activity: 86
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
We will continue to see more decentralization, with market analyst speculating bitcoin price to hit the $50,000 mark, not withstanding, i think mfchain will have great impact in the finance sector. An incubator feature that will give people with dreams and ideas the necessary funding for actualization is a good one by them.

$50,000 is a mark that seems too far reaching to ever be true.  I don't see this happening.  At least not yet,  and with the volatility of the market and all, it  seems impossible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Great roadmap-Looking forward to following the progress of the project and seeing how well project do AND The submitted offers and projects of the company very strongly inspire confidence and set on a positive alignment!
Activity: 4
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
We will continue to see more decentralization, with market analyst speculating bitcoin price to hit the $50,000 mark, not withstanding, i think mfchain will have great impact in the finance sector. An incubator feature that will give people with dreams and ideas the necessary funding for actualization is a good one by them.

I'm afraid forward-looking statements like that [$50,000] would drive more people into the crypto world even without knowing how it works. The danger in that is that they would think it's a quick fix to their financial problems and end up being disappointed.
Activity: 92
Will talk about what we please and I think pot and crypto are similar as people have bad perceptions of both when it is unfair
Crypto and pot can make life better for segments on population but certain people fud against both for their own weird motivations
Activity: 39
Modern Finance Chain (MFC) builds mobile apps for Android and iOS, one of the advantages of this app is that Traders have the freedom of choice on how to process cryptocurrency payments. Instantly converted to cash, or keep a percentage of payments in cryptocurrency.

It's quite interesting that the whole banking sector is being disrupted, the startup is building an open platform which will help its users to transact, track and manage their financial accounts respectively.

Speaking of a disrupted banking sector, I think the Idea of Banks are already feeling old fashioned. There are new cryptocurrencies like MFChain that make them appear obsolete.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

This can come to a point where the mainstream will have to join in other to maintain relevance. 

The most appalling sight is how people await a bull run of BTC without a logical mainstream application of crypto. It's going to be like 2017 rush, with more hurt. Many people who invested at the ATH are yet to recover from the loss. I truly can't see any major adoption other than that of merchant adoption. Anyone else agree?

Have the bullish phases we've experienced in the past always occurred as a result of "logical mainstream " application?  The Crypto market is very volatile and some of the good days we've experienced in the past has been  due to market manipulation.

Well not all. Some have been due to reasonable developments such as the BTC Futures in 2017 and now in the November upon us, we might see a somewhat similar trend such as the Bakkt. I strongly believe this new project will put BTC in a new spotlight. Hence prices should climb up to a new ATH after many months.
Despite the sharp decline in the price of the whole crypto market, MFCHAIN ​​looks very confident! This once again speaks about the reliability of investments in this project, I am sure that it will be in demand  Smiley

Not forgetting the fact that volatility in the market is what has attracted traders to cryptocurrency, the balanced approach mfchain is bringing to the ecosystem is interesting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Modern Finance Chain (MFC) builds mobile apps for Android and iOS, one of the advantages of this app is that Traders have the freedom of choice on how to process cryptocurrency payments. Instantly converted to cash, or keep a percentage of payments in cryptocurrency.

It's quite interesting that the whole banking sector is tending towards being disrupted in totality. And it is commendable that this startup MFChain is building an open platform that will help its users to transact, track and manage their financial accounts.
Activity: 12
A very well developed project with a very skilled team behind. Wish you well guys

Yes, they have a good team, I agree!
Activity: 86
I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

This can come to a point where the mainstream will have to join in other to maintain relevance. 

The most appalling sight is how people await a bull run of BTC without a logical mainstream application of crypto. It's going to be like 2017 rush, with more hurt. Many people who invested at the ATH are yet to recover from the loss. I truly can't see any major adoption other than that of merchant adoption. Anyone else agree?

Have the bullish phases we've experienced in the past always occurred as a result of "logical mainstream " application?  The Crypto market is very volatile and some of the good days we've experienced in the past has been  due to market manipulation.
Freedom, Choice, and Rewards all in one package sounds interesting. All these for #Merchants sounds like a complete package MFChain has to offer. I'm looking forward to this.

Mfchain sounds like a big package, Yes! and I can't dispute that fact. But since the inception of cryptocurrencies, it has always been termed notorious for being volatile and unstable ' assets', but how will the MFChain platform provides a uniquely simple and perhaps the most efficient way to hedge against the risk caused by the notorious volatility of cryptocurrencies?

I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

I totally agree with your statement, for this unique platform is the best possible answer to the universal requirement of generating mobile platforms that serve as payment methods, networks that efficiently transform the intangible character of different tokens and cryptographic assets into a larger acquisition and capital injection. Kudos I say to the great team behind the merchant idea.
Pages:
Jump to: