Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 10. (Read 25191 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
a really great project, experiencing rapid development with a team of highly professional in their field, I am confident to immediately join the bounty, good luck

Whether you believe in what you say, we should see the progress of this project for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Presenting Modern finance chain in upcoming international cryptocurrencies conference in Dubai in a month is next significant event where participation is confirmed. I would like to ask about main crowdfunding round that when it will start. Soft cap was achieved successfully in pre-ico round but there is no update or at least i didn't find any for ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
a really great project, experiencing rapid development with a team of highly professional in their field, I am confident to immediately join the bounty, good luck
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
The digital payment system PayPal is one of the most famous and currently has more than 200 million active registered users around the world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I'm waiting for good news and a bright future! Grin

If you just wait it's a boring thing but you'd better join on their bounty to promote this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Guys, do you know that Craig, MF's CEO will be in Dubai for a talk on the project. I'm pretty sure the experience will be super cool. Check out the twitter https://twitter.com/ModernChain or telegram https://t.me/modernchain for more info.

Yeah! That which is to hold at the International Cryptocurrencies Investment Congress on September 24th for detail information regarding the congress visit (link: https://agoragroup.ae/events/crypto-currencies-investment) for a complete outline of the events.

Activity: 112
I'm waiting for good news and a bright future! Grin
Activity: 69
I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

This can come to a point where the mainstream will have to join in other to maintain relevance. 
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
The platform will attract many users, eliminating many problems that are not solved on other similar sites. Multilingual support will be very relevant.

A great start to see the progress of this project going forward. let's see the potential of this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Guys, do you know that Craig, MF's CEO will be in Dubai for a talk on the project. I'm pretty sure the experience will be super cool. Check out the twitter https://twitter.com/ModernChain or telegram https://t.me/modernchain for more info.
Activity: 406
 The platform will attract many users, eliminating many problems that are not solved on other similar sites. Multilingual support will be very relevant.
Activity: 86
MF Chain has really got great ideas on the e-commerce and payment system based on cryptocurrency. It however seems the Presale is taking forever most likely because it's not yet to reach its soft cap. I think the team needs to make more effort to attract big investors and VCs to achieve the funding target, especially as the crypto market is recessed.

I think they have hit their soft cap and may even have a demo in line, and by the looks of it, the team seem to be working real hard to make the project succeed by all standards.
Activity: 518
 we sparking believe in you
This is great. Modern Finance Chain platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it. and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success.
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
MF Chain has really got great ideas on the e-commerce and payment system based on cryptocurrency. It however seems the Presale is taking forever most likely because it's not yet to reach its soft cap. I think the team needs to make more effort to attract big investors and VCs to achieve the funding target, especially as the crypto market is recessed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
To create a barrier free digital token payment system, it is important to enable merchants to accept and use this approach for popularization and support.
There's this unique features which is very common with projects that will go up the moon. When the intent is clearly stated in a format called "MILESTONES/ Roadmap" in precise and concise language then, there won't be much hurdles.
copper member
Activity: 58
cool team, cool project. I think your project will be successful. I wish you success in your project Wink

We love hearing this! Thank you for the support!
Strong, reliable, dedicated team and advisors. I so much admire the rare concept of "zero fee model". And also the availability of the minimum viable product for like minds.
Over the year partnership has a always been a huge impact towards the growth of any establishment, it is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. That is why MFchain is here to partner with processors and merchants.
Activity: 43
cool team, cool project. I think your project will be successful. I wish you success in your project Wink
Pages:
Jump to: