Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 9. (Read 25191 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

This can come to a point where the mainstream will have to join in other to maintain relevance. 

The most appalling sight is how people await a bull run of BTC without a logical mainstream application of crypto. It's going to be like 2017 rush, with more hurt. Many people who invested at the ATH are yet to recover from the loss. I truly can't see any major adoption other than that of merchant adoption. Anyone else agree?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
 the concept behind this project is very unique Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight this project is the best I've ever seen. Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 35
Credits platform is MFX partner. They are conducting a live stream test to showcase the platform capability of Transactions per second. It is expected to be the fastest
Activity: 238
I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world, everybody must be love this
Activity: 36
Ethereum co founder joseph lubin has said he doubts accusations against tether
What do you think?
Activity: 27
A tge isnt anything to do with the market
I just explained to you it has to do with some side deals we want to conclude.
You already made this point that were waiting till the market is done for the ico and I told you that is untrue so I'm going to ask that you stop
Because your just making the same points
Activity: 98
a lot of people who provide support to the project, and I will always support this project, until the expected success in the project can be achieved.
Activity: 32
If the market tanks and it has immense mc can it make people money
Becsuae sometimes I saw it be worth 1.01 or more than a dollar per
Always was unclear on that
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
This will make a good benefit for merchant and consumers.
MFX token is a security token or utility token?
copper member
Activity: 58
Activity: 69
The unique platform is the best possible answer to the universal requirement of generating mobile platforms that serve as payment methods, networks that efficiently transform the intangible character of different tokens and cryptographic assets into a larger acquisition and capital injection. Kudos I say to the great team.
This is absolutely true. If you noticed despite ETF rejection and Chinese ban on cryptocurrency, big companies like Yahoo finance opening up buying and trading of cryptocurrency just shows that mainstream adoption is just a matter of time, interesting mfchain is on the right track to make this happen.
Activity: 69
The lack of financial inclusion for most developing countries have cut many people of leaving an untapped market waiting to be filled. Imagine stopping over at your favorite coffee joint and having to pay with cryptocurrency using your smartphone. Among the payment innovations, mfchain stands out as having ability to closed the untapped market creating an inclusive financial economy.
Activity: 116
A very well developed project with a very skilled team behind. Wish you well guys
Activity: 86
ERC20 tokens aren't the problem, but the number of them... It's just overly redundant.
If any thing good could come out of the existence of these tokens, it's that they expose blockchain all the more. Other than this, practically more than half of them are shady. And that's being modest.

Blockchain is a thriving technology and even with the exposure, it is still ways from being fully adopted by the mainstream. Yes, the number of cryptos is appalling, but I'm sure most of the coins that are crap now didn't start out to be so. It probably happened as a result of poor development, or planning, or even a very incompetent team. So try to be sympathetic towards them and always carryout intensive research of any project before putting your money into it.
Activity: 105
I left the moment the first press release date was missed. It was manipulated bigly and someone was dumping re buying and selling off- happened 4 times
Someone must of banked
Activity: 82
And 10 MFI tokens were suppose to be early entry bonus to starter projects, when ICOs run their sale through MFChain's mainnet
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
This is really a great blockchain project. It's going to make cryptocurrency go mainstream when consumers can buy goods and services with any cryptocurrency. So that means cryptocurrency will not just be confined to trading and speculation. This vision is indeed big and laudable. I know it's a long walk from here but with the roadmap, plans, and team handling this project, a utopia digital economy is feasible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 158
Hello. When can we expect our earned tokens?
Activity: 86
Presenting Modern finance chain in upcoming international cryptocurrencies conference in Dubai in a month is next significant event where participation is confirmed. I would like to ask about main crowdfunding round that when it will start. Soft cap was achieved successfully in pre-ico round but there is no update or at least i didn't find any for ICO.

I think they decided to move the ICO date and remain in pre-sale stage. The reason being that the market is quite unstable at the moment.
Activity: 78
when does the official sale date? You have creative ideas and good on the content of the project. You need to be more explicit about the content to make it easier for people to understand the project. Do you understand what I'm saying? You should have plans for the project to reach many people and be popular in many places. This will make people more aware of the project, they can give you good ideas about your project and there are other investors interested in the project and they will invest in it if it is good.
Pages:
Jump to: