Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 7. (Read 25191 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
They have partnered with credits and ZAGG. I just think most ICOs will rather extend ico than list on exchange right now. The market is quite unfavorable for ICOs that started when the ether price was more than double of what it is now.
Activity: 86
What company is mfchain partnering or seeking partnership with in bid to realize this project, knowing fully well the enormity of this project?
I've heard they are partnering with credits and zagg protocol. A good partnership with the right people can be everything for the success of a project.
Yeah it's true MFChain officially partnership with Credits and ZAGG.  
https://twitter.com/ZAGGProtocol/status/1024981097904394240?s=19
https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/1023937786670448641?s=19
That's really great for MFChain future and I hope it will be successful in ICO and collect enough funds.
Next month ICO will be start OCT 15TH.   Smiley
That's a good one i must say. But noting the volatile nature of ethereum that has crash by more than 50% causing most ICOs to extent token sale, which has ended up disrupting the project roadmap of many ICOs. What is mfchain's plan to forestall this occurrence in other not to weaken investors confidence? Is the capitalization in ethereum or fiat?

This is really an important concern.  What if ETH drops further,  the MFChain network is based on the ethereum  network.  Won't it affect the ability of the project to run?
Activity: 2
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
What company is mfchain partnering or seeking partnership with in bid to realize this project, knowing fully well the enormity of this project?
I've heard they are partnering with credits and zagg protocol. A good partnership with the right people can be everything for the success of a project.
That's really great for MFChain future and I hope it will be successful in ICO and collect enough funds.
Next month ICO will be start OCT 15TH.   Smiley
That's a good one i must say. But noting the volatile nature of ethereum that has crash by more than 50% causing most ICOs to extent token sale, which has ended up disrupting the project roadmap of many ICOs. What is mfchain's plan to forestall this occurrence in other not to weaken investors confidence? Is the capitalization in ethereum or fiat?
Activity: 2
On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Activity: 45
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project! Have a nice day for the project
Activity: 3
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 91
a really goodproject with a team of highly professional in their field, I am confident to immediately join the bounty, good luck
copper member
Activity: 58
Modern Finance Chain is pleased to announce DDEX as it first exchange listing partner. After reviewing and testing of the DDEX UI, the ease of use, intuitive interface and integration of MetaMask and Ledger support showed us that the DDEX platform, while new, is an advanced and well developed exchange. Users of the DDEX exchange that may miss the opportunity to participate in the MF Chain token sale will enjoy 5 days exclusive listing on DDEX prior to listing on additional listing partners.

Partners are important and necessary for any project. But I seem worried about DDEX. Is this exchange similar to the Idex? Because I find decentralized trading platforms are often not appreciated and it is called ICO killer

This is simply a first exchange listing, we are working with more. You can visit https://ddex.io/ and learn more about their trading platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Next month ICO will be start OCT 15TH.   Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I learned with the MF2X protocol, one can instantly swap cryptocurrency payment to fiat thereby avoiding the volatility associated with cryptocurrency. Goldman sachs announcement to abandon plans for crypto-trading has seen bitcoin plunge from $7400 to $6400, what feature or plans are there to mitigate against sharp rise or fall as a result of big players?

As of now, none! Regulation is the only way around it. Sadly this way isn't friendly on cryptocurrencies and other blockchain dependencies. However, to avoid huge manipulation we need regulation and standards that will maintain sanity in this space.
Activity: 154
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
Is presale still open? Given the current price of ETH how much will this affect the amount of $ raised by ICO. Hope this doesnt affect capacity for the team to achieve their goals.

Pre-sale is still on and public sale starts in October. Crypto market has always been a volatile one and ETH is at its lowest now.  But things could look up very soon and quite rapidly at that. 
Activity: 51
0.1 Eth should do the trick on that end.
Not speculating, but if thisbproject turns out to be among top 100, well, it means adoption rate will be scaled.
Activity: 84
This is a great project. We can easily buy any goods and services using cryptocurrency. A very easy access to any products and services online and what is great is that it also has rewards! Looking forward to this project. Keep it up team and wish you all the best
Activity: 91
Is presale still open? Given the current price of ETH how much will this affect the amount of $ raised by ICO. Hope this doesnt affect capacity for the team to achieve their goals.
Activity: 14
incredible project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
There are many users as well as those possible investors looking forward to the full launch of your project. I appreciate some innovative concepts in your company that are different from others I am sure it will do very well
Pages:
Jump to: