Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 6. (Read 25191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That comparison chart to other projects highlights the features offered by modern finance chain very well. I remember back at few months ago when it was first planned to go to public. That time hype about it and all the potential and mentioning of that time still is valid and very much intact. We need more quality platform to compete with one another to provide us quality services from their race to perform more better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Since yesterday main sale should have been started according to update but website is not updated at all even after 36 hours. Just now it is still showing pre-sale open now and link is showing access to that. Modern Financechain is big project there is no question and they are releasing updates on twitter while ignoring main source of information of every kind which is website.

Website has been updated now. The mainsale is open. I hear they'll be allowing contributions in BNB and Credits. I smell a huge partnership down the line.
Since yesterday main sale should have been started according to update but website is not updated at all even after 36 hours. Just now it is still showing pre-sale open now and link is showing access to that. Modern Financechain is big project there is no question and they are releasing updates on twitter while ignoring main source of information of every kind which is website.

Indeed, I think someone from the marketing or publicity team should do something about it. It's imperative that people should not be misled. I will hit 'em up on the telegram group, maybe they are more active there.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MFChain is a very impressive project which I could recommend to my fellow Filipinos who invest in icos. The zero fee model and services offered by MFCHAIN are the main advantages of its project. Additional bonus that MVP is available which makes its users very satisfied. The team and advisors are strong and solid.
Activity: 826
Only few days left in MFChain ICO, main-sale will be start 15th October.
75.6k MFChain token holders will be able to run the masternode, very huge amount.  Embarrassed
Well hope test will be complete successfully and ICO will be end successfully too.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Greetings,
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease
I think Mfchain has no direct competition for now when it comes to features and functionality the offer. Utrust, Pundi X seems to be the closest since they are all working towards mass adoption of cryptocurrency. We have coinpayments, coingate.com and others yet, non have the value proposition Mfchain is bringing. here is link to the video on mfchain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVnwjRmYNLs
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
There is little more than a week for public investment round to start. There shouldn't be any difficulty for MF chain to get the maximum threshold since there was and still is hype about this project and market's situation is lot of better and suitable for investing. Although the initial coin offering is set to last two months but I expect it meeting the target lot earlier watching the potential here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Greetings,
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 32
Hi all, I would like to ask have this project launched baunty or airdrop?
Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
Where I could  take a deeper look at it?
You could find it there  bitmart.com
Thanks,  I see so lets start inviting friends
Activity: 35
Hi, I don't know about that but  I participated in BitMart bounty where you just need to register and invite friends using your referral link for free tokens. The most important thing is  BitMart tokens can already be cashed
You could find it there  bitmart.com
Activity: 35
Activity: 86
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/enhanced-newbie-restrictions-requirements-5030366
What do you guys think about the new regulation/requirement for merits?
I hear many people complaining about MFC.
They looked solid, but done many changes for worst.
If we consider current market condition....
I will not take part in MFC ICO

I haven't seen 'many' people complain about MFC. If anything, people are thrilled about a cryptocurrency platform forming a bridge between merchants and consumers. Not like it's the first, but what they offer can truly transform the world of commerce.
Activity: 102
Who saw that prank on twitter earlier today about the ETF?
Two or three of the big accounts got together and all tweeted that an ETF had been approved
Activity: 105
Gemini introduce markets first fully audited and licensed stablecoin, EU commission acknowledge crypto as an asset class and nasdaq start to build analytics tools for crypto
Activity: 826
What company is mfchain partnering or seeking partnership with in bid to realize this project, knowing fully well the enormity of this project?
I've heard they are partnering with credits and zagg protocol. A good partnership with the right people can be everything for the success of a project.
Yeah it's true MFChain officially partnership with Credits and ZAGG.  
https://twitter.com/ZAGGProtocol/status/1024981097904394240?s=19
https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/1023937786670448641?s=19
That's really great for MFChain future and I hope it will be successful in ICO and collect enough funds.
Next month ICO will be start OCT 15TH.   Smiley
That's a good one i must say. But noting the volatile nature of ethereum that has crash by more than 50% causing most ICOs to extent token sale, which has ended up disrupting the project roadmap of many ICOs. What is mfchain's plan to forestall this occurrence in other not to weaken investors confidence? Is the capitalization in ethereum or fiat?
Maybe! Ethereum crashed more than 50% because ICO's extending token-sale, i am not sure about it.
Otherwise if you want to know more about project, future plans then you should join MFChain telegram chat room. https://t.me/modernchain
Activity: 82
Bitcoin had some major mainstream exposure in British soap Coronation Street according to Forbes
I know it's quite big there
Pages:
Jump to: