Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain - page 3. (Read 25193 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I hope it smashes hardcap
That would mine a good high price on exchanges could be guaranteed
Activity: 27
I have an idea about many former crypto projects which would work in same field as this project but I think MFchain project more relastic and easier to be understood. Also has many advantages over the others. 😊👍👍
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Another important thing that will intrigue me is if an only if the platform can package the MVP that will really be convincing, which depict the team is out to deliver to the best of there ability.
Another innovative feature of this project is the rewards system for its consumer and the merchants. they will be very excited to use this chain

That's talking about the 1% rebates for consumers in terms of purchase, that is quite overwhelming.
Very interesting and promising project, I have long been looking for something like that. I think that with such a professional team and well-thought-out idea investors will be a success.

Of all the cryptocurrency project I have come across, I will have to bite myself to say this is an outstanding project that proposed to offer the rare features which are not found elsewhere.
This is one of the project that will largely promote the adoption of cryprocurrency in the mainstream society.
Activity: 39
Guys, do you know that Craig, MF's CEO will be in Dubai for a talk on the project. I'm pretty sure the experience will be super cool. Check out the twitter https://twitter.com/ModernChain or telegram https://t.me/modernchain for more info.

Wow! interesting! wish i could be there in person. i would have loved to meet him. Apparently, there's quite so much optimism about the project, i hope they deliver as promised.
Activity: 86
I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
Let me be clear. I’m a big fan of MFchain..
that being said, I’m not that cool with my money being in limbo for this long with no clear end date. I’m not looking to dump when it first get listed, but this situation has me uneasy.
Does that make sense??

Of course you are very right, the sole purpose of investment is returns, there should be evidence of what you invest on. But to be in the know of MFchain presently check the roadmap using this link https://mfchain.com/wp/
Today's global e-commerce includes both desktop and mobile shoppers but mobile shopping is quickly becoming the predominant method for online purchases. and in this regard, MFchain is introducing this mobile app that will further enhance the experience for both merchants and customers, taking global e-commerce to yet a whole new level!
I think MF Chain, when successful, will go a long way in redefining transactions forever! seems too exciting i can't wait to see it all play out!
An ERC20 token platform created not just to assist mainstream in the use of cryptocurrency as utility tokens but created solely for numerous ERC20 tokens to be use as digital payment systems for goods and services. This will go a long way to ease the merchants and, consumers of goods and services.
Activity: 112
Binance Coin the only coin which is up at present
aint that typical
it really is one of the best performing coins
Know this too I think is easy to say when you see that price after a while has increased. And such projects have become very much, many exchanges have started to produce their coins.
Activity: 80
I myself hate when someone auto bans for just mentioning another project.  That is censorship. Crypto projects are part of crypto and they may be related.
Activity: 91
I'm assuming that it's just growing pains. Saying this as by the way of observing the community. I think we should be anxious but not be fearful. The space just needs to get more legitimacy
Legitimacy by we have more institutional money coming in we've all heard this before. But this is being Echo across the community and there seems to be some truth behind it seen the result of how the market is behaving
All depends on who is applying for this Bitcoin ETF for it to actually become approved by the SEC
Activity: 167
Binance Coin the only coin which is up at present
aint that typical
it really is one of the best performing coins
Activity: 36
Good job with the debate on all parts. Get more awareness out for the coins. 👍🏽 was a little one sided with TokenPay shilling how great their coin and ecosystem is but if only MFC jumped in to do the same it would have been great.
Activity: 121
Very interesting and promising project with excellent ideas. The team works well. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 131
the trick is not to claim to be the first but an improvement. Blockchain isnt the first ever computer software but it greatly improves certain procedures and makes it more secure. Ideal for the financial industry
Activity: 92
People downvote icos they dont even know
People fanboy projects and hate on others for zero reason
Confirmstion bias like crazy
I like mfchain woulent be here if I didnt but if I see things I dont likr than I am going to say something
Pages:
Jump to: