Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it! - page 3. (Read 22827 times)

yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
On a plus note, it looks like there are only 3 blocks to go before the retarget.
I hope but yum.baconpool.com says it is 123 blocks away

"blocks" : 5997,
so yea 3
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
On a plus note, it looks like there are only 3 blocks to go before the retarget.
I hope but yum.baconpool.com says it is 123 blocks away
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Activity: 23
There was no payment for found blocks and no word from the dev (except that he's mined a million USD-e and he's been spending his 'development' time on the USD-e thread photoshopping pictures of US government) so I removed my 2Mhash this morning. You might be waiting a little while longer for the 6000th block.
yea me too but if it changes ill be mining it again
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
if the diff doesn't change in 9 blocks this coin is dead

Yup ..... I had high hopes for this coin and honestly don't wanna see it dead. We haven't heard from the dev in a couple days the thread has died down the hashrate is damn near nothing. I hope the difficulty goes to where it's supposed to be and this coin picks back up!
if the diff doesn't change in 9 blocks this coin is dead
OP not paying the 50 baconbits for found blocks...so I just removed my hash

yeah I removed mine too ... I found 2 blocks didn't get the bonus coins and I can't get my wallet to sync up it's trying to sync to another coin I think ?!? I don't know but I'm not going to continue to waste my time I think the dev should be more active as well. Oh well only time will tell I guess.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
OP not paying the 50 baconbits for found blocks...so I just removed my hash
I think only 17 to go now

I wish we could get some more hashing power so we can get through this but I'm sure once we get through this then all the hashing power will come back to take the coins at a lower difficulty. Smdh
I think only 17 to go now
The retarget is supposedly 600 now.  Seems the Dev made a mathematical error when he said 3 hour retarget with 30 second blocks, which would be a retarget every 360 blocks, and not every 600.  So the retarget should happen at 6000 now.  (Crosses fingers).  I really wish the Dev would speak up a bit more here.  That's not a good sign when things start happening, like a bad difficulty retarget or odd wallet behavior (trying to download from a chain with 496272 blocks???)   I hope we hear more from him in the future.  A silent developer in this cut throat Crypto atmosphere is a deathwish.  Especially when they advertise that they have an experienced team of Developers, and so far none of them are talking.

i hope it does i have been mining since day 1 about 5 hours a day on this coin
So we only need 19 more blocks ??
The retarget is supposedly 600 now.  Seems the Dev made a mathematical error when he said 3 hour retarget with 30 second blocks, which would be a retarget every 360 blocks, and not every 600.  So the retarget should happen at 6000 now.  (Crosses fingers).  I really wish the Dev would speak up a bit more here.  That's not a good sign when things start happening, like a bad difficulty retarget or odd wallet behavior (trying to download from a chain with 496272 blocks???)   I hope we hear more from him in the future.  A silent developer in this cut throat Crypto atmosphere is a deathwish.  Especially when they advertise that they have an experienced team of Developers, and so far none of them are talking.

i hope it does i have been mining since day 1 about 5 hours a day on this coin
The retarget is supposedly 600 now.  Seems the Dev made a mathematical error when he said 3 hour retarget with 30 second blocks, which would be a retarget every 360 blocks, and not every 600.  So the retarget should happen at 6000 now.  (Crosses fingers).  I really wish the Dev would speak up a bit more here.  That's not a good sign when things start happening, like a bad difficulty retarget or odd wallet behavior (trying to download from a chain with 496272 blocks???)   I hope we hear more from him in the future.  A silent developer in this cut throat Crypto atmosphere is a deathwish.  Especially when they advertise that they have an experienced team of Developers, and so far none of them are talking.

Yeah I completely agree I think if something doesn't happen within the next 24hrs I'm mining something else.
Just wondering, where is the thread where you announce that you found a block for the 50 coin reward, as I just found one  Smiley

Yup I found one as well.....

I thought the difficulty was supposed to readjust  yesterday? It's still at 7.8 .......
Just wondering, where is the thread where you announce that you found a block for the 50 coin reward, as I just found one  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WTS 125.55 YUM pm me with a offer in btc/ltc
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: