Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it! - page 4. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
108 blocks left until retarget.
dam its still over 7 diff is it ever going to drop
I want to thank everyone for the support BaconBits has had, I am working on some updates and improvements for yummie BaconBits. Keep an eye out for the announcement here in the next few days.

Long live the Bacon.
gbx
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I don't know why all of you are crying so much? We are finding blocks and collecting bacon baby! Either get some and hope it hits the markets and profit, or move on. :/

Check it out http://yum.coinarmy.com

let's just power through this dark period and get back to a realistic difficulty.

just score one more for me!!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
My poor bacon. Guess I'll keep it in the freezer for a rainy day.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
I don't know why all of you are crying so much? We are finding blocks and collecting bacon baby! Either get some and hope it hits the markets and profit, or move on. :/

Check it out http://yum.coinarmy.com
Activity: 308
Happy to know that this scamcoin is so dead, next time don't be so greedy.

And the troll is back .....

LOL feel free to ignore me, keep getting rich with your failcoin.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

And the troll is back .....
Activity: 308
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
That should be the OP's math is wrong, and it should be changed from a 3 hours retarget to a 5 hour retarget.  Since 600 X 30 seconds is 5 hours not 3 hours.  Or just Re-targets every 600 blocks to make it easier.
yak
Activity: 266
i set up a new thread for it, so it will be easier to keep track of everything:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406993.new

GRJNiWNxJpnNWPwEwWDNasn9TGQrS6t8Ye
yak
I just got in contact with raminnoodle as well, and talked to him about offering a reward for people who stick to helping mine this in order to get it past the difficulty issue, so all of you who are interested help us spread the word for this.. From raminnoodle:

"If you can setup a thread promoting exactly what you said, having the miners post the tx id for the next 200 blocks i will give out a 50 Baconbit reward to each block found."

So this is the start of that 'promoting' Smiley

Everyone else put out the word, the retarget is at 6000, but the next 200 blocks found (5809 - 6009) will get an extra 50 baconbit reward from raminnoodle.

I'll be sending a link out to this on my site and to twitter followers, anyone else start letting people know as well please Wink

if you find a block, please post your tx id of the block and the address you would like the baconbits sent to. Thanks Wink

yak
Just wondering if we can get some official word on when the retarget is supposed to happen.  3 hours is not a correct time.  Considering 3 hours was mentioned and the block time is supposed to be 30 seconds, this would equal a retarget every 360 blocks, but we have passed 5760 a while ago, and no retarget.  I see the coin is at 5809 right now, almost 50 blocks past the retarget, and it's still sitting at almost 8.  This coin is going to die if it doesn't retarget soon.

Also what coin did you clone the wallet off of, as I have a feeling there is something in the code that was missed, as it seems to be reaching out trying to pull down a large blockchain from somewhere.

your math is wrong if you look at the blockhain youll see its every 600 starting at 1800 (i'm guessing the first 3 difficulty changes were just 0 (or the blockchain website rounded them to show 0)

http://altexplorer.net/chain/BaconBits?hi=1800
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Just wondering if we can get some official word on when the retarget is supposed to happen.  3 hours is not a correct time.  Considering 3 hours was mentioned and the block time is supposed to be 30 seconds, this would equal a retarget every 360 blocks, but we have passed 5760 a while ago, and no retarget.  I see the coin is at 5809 right now, almost 50 blocks past the retarget, and it's still sitting at almost 8.  This coin is going to die if it doesn't retarget soon.

Also what coin did you clone the wallet off of, as I have a feeling there is something in the code that was missed, as it seems to be reaching out trying to pull down a large blockchain from somewhere.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Emma Stone Approve of this coin , yall!  Grin

Send me some? Still haven't got any bacon Sad
GP643QDW9L7MWCpys4FThE36i8RppvSnDL
Activity: 312
Merit: 251

why? if you want to mine this you should be mining it now to get it there

Are you serious?

I'm mining in order to dump it. As the rest is doin. No free elec here so I dont see any points of wasting my $ for nothing.

1) yes.
2) its not even on an exchange yet.
3) don't speak for other people.
4) if you don't see a point then don't mine it, also, see #2 as to 'your point'

2.) That's why you mine sensless crapcoins in the beginning. To throw them away for BTC when they hit exchanges.
3.) I just tell what other ppl would not say.
4.) Have to correct my statement: I dont see any point of mining this @ high diff.

Anyway thx for trying to reach re-target block. I really appreciate that.
yak

Are you serious?

I'm mining in order to dump it. As the rest is doin. No free elec here so I dont see any points of wasting my $ for nothing.

1) yes.
2) its not even on an exchange yet.
3) don't speak for other people.
4) if you don't see a point then don't mine it, also, see #2 as to 'your point'

Are you serious?

yak
OP just did a noobish annoucement.
Diff-retarget in HOURS is just useless. We need a Block-number!

OP just did a noobish annoucement.
Diff-retarget in HOURS is just useless. We need a Block-number!
Pages:
Jump to: