Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 2. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

Social media platforms like Facebook,Twitter etc are not considering any support to any cryptocurrencies currently. So we swapping Likecoin with a new coin with a new mining mechanism and with real world use. we are working hard on that . Will give more information soon. Thanks for your supports.

In my opinion there is really no need for a change of name. Because the like button is not just a button in social media but it is also a widespread meme that encompasses all of the internet. Liking something does not really make one broadcast that he or she is using a social media platform like facebook or instagram, it just means that the person just liked something out of the internet. We can market Likecoin to be the major coin for all things likable on the internet. And we can provide real world value on it as likecoin. I think changing it and doing a swap would be a big thing to do and it might cause major hurdles for both the holders and developers.

The name Like coin is excellent. I think no need to changes. You can drop 'S'.
Activity: 36
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Social media platforms like Facebook,Twitter etc are not considering any support to any cryptocurrencies currently. So we swapping Likecoin with a new coin with a new mining mechanism and with real world use. we are working hard on that . Will give more information soon. Thanks for your supports.

In my opinion there is really no need for a change of name. Because the like button is not just a button in social media but it is also a widespread meme that encompasses all of the internet. Liking something does not really make one broadcast that he or she is using a social media platform like facebook or instagram, it just means that the person just liked something out of the internet. We can market Likecoin to be the major coin for all things likable on the internet. And we can provide real world value on it as likecoin. I think changing it and doing a swap would be a big thing to do and it might cause major hurdles for both the holders and developers.
Activity: 60

hopefully when you change the coins and production type, the number will be converted to 1=1.
I have enough coins LIKES and would like the number of new coins to be the same
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Looking for someone who can answer some questions surrounding this project via email. Please let me know who to reach out to, thank you.
Activity: 224
I am Business Partner of IDAX. We'd like to seek the possibility of cooperation and list your project on IDAX.
Who can contact me to make contract list free?
I only have 4 place to support free list
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Activity: 112
I wanted to ask if the project was already live or soon to start. How do you guys check/validate the likes a person receives and what is(or what determines the conversion ratio) that is how many likes = 1 likecoin
I have a lot of influencer friends on social media and they wanted to know if it was something that could potentially serve as a revenue stream for them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Oh yes I am happy to say that my likecoin wallet is still up and running this year as it was in the previous. Don't rush on this coin to much that you can be prone to making rash decisions that might jeopardize this. Slowly but surely we will go up so be very careful Dev I will patiently wait for the 10 year plan to make LIKECOIN one dollar each.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
although not much new progress, still happy to see likecoin so far still maintained  Cheesy
hoping for more new things  Lips sealed
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Would there be any other use cases for likecoin which would push people to buy it? Cos when u earn like through proof of content, what do u use it for?
Activity: 243
Thanks for clarifying. We will have a conversation via mail. As to there are lots of scammers. (Just to be safe)
That said, we've already spoken to coinexmarket (Via mail). I need to discuss with our team & then go about deciding to get listed or not. So Kindly spare us some time. We will get back to you (Via official mail) if we're interested. Thank you!
Activity: 266
On the 1st day of the beta mining campaign, we've got an interesting insight.  The 80/20 rule applies everywhere!  80% LikeCoin has been distributed to 20% creators, that have paid a lot of efforts on channel exposure.  Let's bring it on to keep your readers clapping!
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Hi. Can this coin be obtained by like on social media like facebook, twitter? Or this coin can be only get from exchanges? And what is next planned?

You can currently get this coin on Cryptohub.online

Is it not worth even 1 satoshi? It's been over a year now that I've got the coin, I was hoping to see more progress!
copper member
Activity: 54
Hi. Can this coin be obtained by like on social media like facebook, twitter? Or this coin can be only get from exchanges? And what is next planned?

You can currently get this coin on Cryptohub.online
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 486

https://news.bitcoin.com/altcoins-are-dying/

The above report shows that almost all the altcoins are suffering and only strong coins with real world use will survive.  When we talk about Likecoin, we are facing issues from another coin with same name and we need to do something new to become strong in this market conditions. we are planning to convert Likecoin into a new algorithm/coin type in coming months with some real world use. so dear friends, wait for more news.  

That is great news indeed. Even though I want to say I can't wait for these developments to be implemented I know we need lots of time to plan this out. I am hopeful though that the Likecoin would only undergo clear and sure developments so that it would be safe for us who hold likecoins and if there is a need to convert those to the new coin then please do have the patience with us to transact with you so that we can hold our new coins and be able to use it in the near future.

https://news.bitcoin.com/altcoins-are-dying/

The above report shows that almost all the altcoins are suffering and only strong coins with real world use will survive.  When we talk about Likecoin, we are facing issues from another coin with same name and we need to do something new to become strong in this market conditions. we are planning to convert Likecoin into a new algorithm/coin type in coming months with some real world use. so dear friends, wait for more news.  

Syncing issue of wallet corrected.
Activity: 486
I would like to ask if the bounty of LikeCoin's signature campaign and the bounty of LikeCoin's social media campaign has been distributed because my friend has asked me and he has followed his signature campaign and social media he is confused because he has just entered the crypto world, Does anyone know?

Really Likecoin has a bounty campaign? Social media campaign or twitter perhaps? For more than a year of supporting likecoin first time I heard of a signature campaign. Maybe you can give me a link of the said bounty page? Then at least I can check and see if I am able to participate. So that I can stake more likecoins and be able to use the said coin maybe in 2 years? Imagine that in the near future, one can buy a Macbook worth 5,000 LIKES. Now that is value!
Pages:
Jump to: