Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 4. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
It’s great to hear so many actions are coming. I really hope to see one day the creators can be rewarded fairly for what they create for the world
Activity: 266
also we're building a side chain a.k.a. LikeChain. it wasn't covered in our whitepaper but has been in discussion for a while. it's that we've frozen the whitepaper in early March for translation and stuffs, we couldn't add more contents. LikeChain supplements Ethereum and store most of the logics and data of the Like ecosystem for speed and cost sake.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Why the rush guys? Just keep on staking and let the dev move his own pace. We will be able to see some activities on likecoin in a few months. We just need to be patient like bitcoin was very long also when people become impatient they usually regret once a coin will go ballistic in a few years. If you were at the likecoin website you will see the roadmap and if you understand the roadmap you too will be patient and we all be winners someday.
Activity: 136
what they expect is not clear. there is no development. You would at least have a normal exchange with good volumes.
Activity: 136
already almost year I observe for projecto and development 0, I regret about time and money spent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
LikeCoin is growing very fast and this is a great project,
good luck to this project because I like and support this project, Smiley
Activity: 60
Is there any news? how can you help the project?  Huh Wink
Activity: 24
I want to join this campaign hopefully this campaign can be successful.
Activity: 592
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

I checked the website and I would say that is a good one. So there is a chance we can apply for likecoin to be added there? If the is the goal then this would be a good opportunity to add it. I do hope we can see more of Likecoin for days to come. Keep on staking people!
i so checked the website no thing buy order in like coin hopefull dev is woring hard to bring this project to the succes
Activity: 43
Look like promising project with so many partners. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 490

Made one promotional video  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://youtu.be/sQOqJbBVft0

I have seen the video and I may say that I really like it. Should we start a massive promotion in social media platform to gain more viewers? Its been a long time and I think this is the time to make likecoins known by everybody. Good luck Dev. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

I checked the website and I would say that is a good one. So there is a chance we can apply for likecoin to be added there? If the is the goal then this would be a good opportunity to add it. I do hope we can see more of Likecoin for days to come. Keep on staking people!
Activity: 75
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success

Any idea how to make this work with a Raspberry Pi? Like how to mine continuously which is my main goal. Put it in a raspberry and just leave it mining for all eternity. Hopefully you have some links that I can use on how to use a raspberry to configure likecoin or any other coin for mining. Thanks.

Will make one detailed instruction soon

Gee, thank you very much for this effort to create like a tutorial for raspberry pi. The smallness of the device woould be helpful for mining or staking likecoins so I am very much interested in that. I will be looking forward to the said article.
Activity: 60
good trading volumes 0.28 BTC per day   Roll Eyes
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

Any idea how to make this work with a Raspberry Pi? Like how to mine continuously which is my main goal. Put it in a raspberry and just leave it mining for all eternity. Hopefully you have some links that I can use on how to use a raspberry to configure likecoin or any other coin for mining. Thanks.

Will make one detailed instruction soon

Now we have wallets for all most all platforms. Will continue the work to improve all wallets

Pages:
Jump to: