Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 5. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hello! Is the coin trading? if the prospect? On what exchange can you find it? Thanks !

https://cryptohub.online/market/LIKES/

what's the plan? and when to wait for information?

Coin continue to keep on wallet in PC BTC Smiley
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Hello! Is the coin trading? if the prospect? On what exchange can you find it? Thanks !
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Wonderful update dev. This only shows that likecoins team is working behind the scene and not leaving the community. Any plan on listing on some exchanges? And also the plan on marketing when this will start? Keep it up dev Smiley
Activity: 43
It is indeed a promising project. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.
exist a Project whit this name and ultility amking a ICO. I think you was copied, your idea was copied?

We also noticed. They are selling 40000 Likecoin for 1 ETH

You need to quickly add LIKES in coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 616
exist a Project whit this name and ultility amking a ICO. I think you was copied, your idea was copied?

Maybe we can rename yours Likecoin Classic? I mean kidding aside Jijo, we need to ensure that we are the only likecoin out there and nothing else. If these people insist of using that name then we need to convince them we first started all of this. If they push through with their plan then I will leave it up to time to see who will survive. Likecoin CC (Copycat) or ours Likecoin Original.
copper member
Activity: 19
Ur idea is great, just need alot more marketing

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Developers do not stand still!

It is evident that the work is carried out. My friends started looking at it, too.

I'll keep Likecoin
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/likecoin/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News

Releasing Raspberry Pi wallet next week

Been here since the start of the project and I would be honest if I say I have sold this coin recently. This coin is old already

Well if you compare this coin with bitcoins then bitcoin is THE oldest it is older than likecoin. But look how strong bitcoin is. This is a test of your patience. How patient you are with the project and with the coin. And you will succeed. We need much better exchanges and dev will deliver that somehow.

I also sold mine. I don't think the coin is going anywhere, could you give me some information that might make me think otherwise?

Not much information on the coin has been given still, I understand the purpose but do you really see this coin combining with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc?

If your answer is no then what would be the purpose of the coin then?

I'm not trying to hate but only put things into perspective, everyone hopes for a massive return like bitcoin gave for most of us but you have to be real.

Well thinking that the coin is not going anywhere is your opinion, much of those who had bitcoin and sold them when it is not gaining momentum for like 2 years since its creation. It is not my job to convince people to trust this coin, it is the job of the dev to do things that can make people trust the coin or not. You sold yours, I will keep mine. Any if you saw the website it has a ten year plan. I can spare ten years since this is not just my crypto holdings. And I have much better things to do but still I will keep staking my likecoin and will see what happens.
Activity: 16
 But the reason why the rates are so volatile is not because of that. The real reason is that it is a huge market already, but still doesn’t have much practical use. This situation is changing, the use of crypto in real world is increasing, but the process is slow.
I started watching the coin from July 2017.
Now I think that it is gaining momentum.

After the appearance of other exchanges, the price will start to increase. This is my opinion and I do not impose

today Likecoin is inexpensive, I will continue to keep it. And if it will significantly add to the price, I will not be surprised ))
Activity: 49
Been here since the start of the project and I would be honest if I say I have sold this coin recently. This coin is old already

Well if you compare this coin with bitcoins then bitcoin is THE oldest it is older than likecoin. But look how strong bitcoin is. This is a test of your patience. How patient you are with the project and with the coin. And you will succeed. We need much better exchanges and dev will deliver that somehow.

I also sold mine. I don't think the coin is going anywhere, could you give me some information that might make me think otherwise?

Not much information on the coin has been given still, I understand the purpose but do you really see this coin combining with the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc?

If your answer is no then what would be the purpose of the coin then?

I'm not trying to hate but only put things into perspective, everyone hopes for a massive return like bitcoin gave for most of us but you have to be real.

Pages:
Jump to: