Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 3. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I would like to ask if the bounty of LikeCoin's signature campaign and the bounty of LikeCoin's social media campaign has been distributed because my friend has asked me and he has followed his signature campaign and social media he is confused because he has just entered the crypto world, Does anyone know?
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
  Let me ask you, in a year of hellish work, what have you guys achieved? Or you have a very smooth development, which is commendable, or you are marking time and there is no news? You can proudly showcase your success to today?
 I am interested in your achievements in crypto technology, although in recent updates I see problems with wallets too.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Just fund this project and believe this is a great project and hope I will still get some Likecoins  Wink

Finally got mine, thank and wallet took me a while to sync but looks ok now.

I continued to keep my wallet on to maintain the network! Really looking forward to movements LIKES BTCBTCBTC
Likewise 👍
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I continued to keep my wallet on to maintain the network! Really looking forward to movements LIKES BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 1
why i some time cannot syn?
is it have to using vpn to connect to the node?
Same with me... What any new node ?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
 why i some time cannot syn?
is it have to using vpn to connect to the node?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
My computer crashed just earlier today and when I turned it back on I got an assertion error when likecoin wallet started. I tried to do what was taught to me which is to make a copy of the wallet.dat and the likecoin.conf and then delete the contents of the likecoin folder in appdata\roaming. Then I loaded a new wallet and it said out of sync but when I put the copies of the conf and wallet file, it is not loading still and it has been out of sync for 5 hours now. Anything I need to add to make this work again? Thanks.

I have a problem with that too... to restore the wallet has not been able to

Are you sure there are still active nodes running for this coin? If not then it's not surprising you can't connect.
Activity: 60
My computer crashed just earlier today and when I turned it back on I got an assertion error when likecoin wallet started. I tried to do what was taught to me which is to make a copy of the wallet.dat and the likecoin.conf and then delete the contents of the likecoin folder in appdata\roaming. Then I loaded a new wallet and it said out of sync but when I put the copies of the conf and wallet file, it is not loading still and it has been out of sync for 5 hours now. Anything I need to add to make this work again? Thanks.

I have a problem with that too... to restore the wallet has not been able to
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 19
This project need more attention. And there need to be more volume on the exchance. Please can everyone but more sell order on the exchance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have read the project carefully and are quite interesting with the specific task that you have set out to solve. I believe that Likecoin will be widely used on social networks. I understand that Likecoin will not focus on a particular user area?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Just fund this project and believe this is a great project and hope I will still get some Likecoins  Wink
Activity: 98
What's the status of the new mining pool? I would really like to try it out and see if I can accumulate some more Likecoins.
Do we need to keep likecoin core wallet in order to gain stakes? And how is mobile wallet and listing on exchanges going?
Merit: 1
Can we use the likecoins now a digital currency on some social sites?And how many coins are still available for stalking?
Nice team with great experience no need to rush for more exchanges let likecoin hit $1 before thinking of another exchange

That's going to be a long wait then Wink Right now there is not really that much interest in Likecoin but hopefully that changes.
Activity: 92
Nice team with great experience no need to rush for more exchanges let likecoin hit $1 before thinking of another exchange
As we have signed NDAs we won't be allowed to disclose. We will announce the list on the further ends. As of now we are listed on QRYPTOS; Japanese most popular exchange!

Made one promotional video  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://youtu.be/sQOqJbBVft0

I have seen the video and I may say that I really like it. Should we start a massive promotion in social media platform to gain more viewers? Its been a long time and I think this is the time to make likecoins known by everybody. Good luck Dev. Smiley

It would be the perfect fit to make a massive campaign on all the important social media channels. Could get a lot of people interested in this.
Activity: 252
im writing a report on May just now. also to discuss briefly our major tasks in Jun. but anyway lemme discuss a bit quickly here first
for development (which has never stopped during token sale), we have just kicked off the coding of puttyimages.com. basic UI/UX design was finished in May.
Pages:
Jump to: