Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 14. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is there a campaign to hunt for bounty in this project?
Activity: 53
Can i rent one of meeting rooms only when i need it, not constantly? I’m trying to save money!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. Will the teams have an opportunity to use similar file storage? This would simplify accessing  project paperwork. 
Are you planning to let the teams that use your co-workings to use other CRM except for GoodCRM?
We’re planning to provide GoodCRM with all the options that our clients need, so it’s unlikely that it’ll be necessary to install 3rd party software executing the same tasks.

Hi. Is the layout of co-workings provided in the WP final? I’m afraid that it’ll be hard for a team to find ideally suitable premises.
The drafts provided in the WP are just examples of possible layout, so co-working’s elements may be positioned in other way.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
GOODWORK is a remote team ecosystem. Is it similar to Teamview?
Activity: 157
Are you planning to let the teams that use your co-workings to use other CRM except for GoodCRM?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi. Is the layout of co-workings provided in the WP final? I’m afraid that it’ll be hard for a team to find ideally suitable premises.
Hello. Is the number of tokens that one user can buy within the framework of a sale limited?
We aren’t planning to impose such sort of restrictions at the moment. Moreover, big investors have an opportunity to get additional bonuses.    

Will bounty program participants get their tokens right after the end of the ICO? Or are there any restrictions?
All partners of the Bounty program will receive tokens after the last ICO round. Tokens will be credited in installments within 3 months. Such a measure is undertaken specifically to ensure that the Bounty program does not have a negative impact on the rate of «OOO» tokens on exchanges.

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 89
Hello. Is the number of tokens that one user can buy within the framework of a sale limited?
Activity: 68
Will bounty program participants get their tokens right after the end of the ICO? Or are there any restrictions?
What options will be available in free versions of GoodNet and GoodCRM? Could you please give a couple of examples?
GoodNet and GoodCRM systems in basic functionality are designed to help residents to solve the main tasks. For example, create a company page, merge residents into teams and follow the news of GOODWORK spaces.

Good afternoon. Is it already known what options will differ a paid version of GoodCRM from a free version?
This info will become available not long before the release of GoodCRM, but now we have no right to disclose it.   

Activity: 57
What options will be available in free versions of GoodNet and GoodCRM? Could you please give a couple of examples?
Activity: 140
Good afternoon. Is it already known what options will differ a paid version of GoodCRM from a free version?
Hello. I oftem experience logistic problems when it’s necessary to transfer employees to other cities. Will GoodWork representatives be able to show my employee to the co-working if needed?
Yes, of course. Moreover, such a service will be free for all the “OOO” tokenholders.

Is it obligatory to be a tokenholder to rent a GoodWork co-working or can one do without it? 
GOODWORK spaces can be used not only by the «OOO» tokenholders, but also by any other company, but the conditions for tokenholders are much better ‘cause they get a number of advantages automatically.   

Activity: 67
Is it obligatory to be a tokenholder to rent a GoodWork co-working or can one do without it? 
Activity: 212
Hello. I oftem experience logistic problems when it’s necessary to transfer employees to other cities. Will GoodWork representatives be able to show my employee to the co-working if needed?
What number of employees will Large co-workings be for? Can an entire team be accommodated there?
Large places are full-fledged large working ecosystems with their own conference rooms, a large number of meeting rooms, a gym, recreational areas. More than 50 employees can be comfortably accommodated in this space.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Good afternoon. Why are you sure that there will be demand for real estate of such sort? I havent met people who would like to buy a co-working yet.
However, the number of co-workings and demand for them is growing steadily. If you didn’t get the idea – it isnt about purchase, it’s about rent of workplaces in these co-workings.

You’re talking about the growth of demand, but don’t give any real facts. Do you believe that this is an adequate approach?
This is about annual growth of demand which is proved by researches the links to which you can find in the WP of this platform.

But crypto currency prices moves daily or even every second, No matter the growth of demand you should consider the fluctuations of Crypto currency prices first and how anyone would be interested in renting annually
I’ve got a question regarding voting campaigns: will the cities be offered by the GoodWork team members or will the platform’s users have to do this on their own? 
Cities are to be selected for the possible opening of GOODWORK spaces based on the results of the tokenholders voting. Any tokenholder will also be able to offer a city or district.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
I’ve got a question regarding voting campaigns: will the cities be offered by the GoodWork team members or will the platform’s users have to do this on their own? 
Pages:
Jump to: