Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 12. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How will your platform representatives be able to get tokens for free? I’d like to take part in some promo action!
Within the framework of the project, a bounty program is planned. Planned paying over for the bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How will your platform representatives be able to get tokens for free? I’d like to take part in some promo action!
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Will your system have a mechanism of fast and simple selection of an employee for execution of particular tasks? 
In your opinion, will the demand for co-workings remain the same during the following next years? The GoodWork success depends on it! 

Most of analysts believe that the demand won’t just remain the same, it’ll grow steadily. The demand dynamics of developing countries is especially impressive.   

Can I use GoodWork if I’m an entrepreneur? Or do is it obligatory to have a team?
Entrepreneurs can rent one or several places, we are not against it. Moreover, you will have good conditions or cooperation with other co-working visitors.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 294
Can I use GoodWork if I’m an entrepreneur? Or do is it obligatory to have a team?
Activity: 93
In your opinion, will the demand for co-workings remain the same during the following next years? The GoodWork success depends on it! 
I heard that all the “OOO” tokenholders will get free tokens at a particular stage of platform development. Is it true?   
Granting of a month of free use to all tokenholders and clients of coworkers GOODWORK is planned for the first part of the following year.   

Good afternoon. Can i buy your platform’s tokens for fiat? Or isn’t there such an option so far?
Only BTC and ETH are among provided payment method so far. If some changes take place, it’ll be announced.

Activity: 378
VOTES
Good afternoon. Can i buy your platform’s tokens for fiat? Or isn’t there such an option so far?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I heard that all the “OOO” tokenholders will get free tokens at a particular stage of platform development. Is it true?   
How many co-workings are you planning to set up? 
If the hard cap is reached, we’ll have resources to open up to 50 co-workings, but there’re no clear restrictions – they’ll appear during the course of time if they’re needed.   
Activity: 154
How many co-workings are you planning to set up? 
Hi. Are you co-workings for teams only? You know, i'm a freelancer and sometimes i get tired working at home. So i go to a co-working for some time. Will i  be able to visit yours as well?
Hello! Yes, of course

When will the first voting campaign on choosing a location for the first GoodWork co-workings?
Accroding to the current version of the plan, it’ll take place in October, 2018. We will announce the launch in advance.     

Activity: 205
When will the first voting campaign on choosing a location for the first GoodWork co-workings?
Activity: 66
Hi. Are you co-workings for teams only? You know, i'm a freelancer and sometimes i get tired working at home. So i go to a co-working for some time. Will i  be able to visit yours as well?
Hi. How many tokens were put on sale in the current ICO round?
500k OOO tokens.

Why do you hold a preliminary stage? What will you allocate the funds collected during it to?
Presale is the round for all those who wished to take part in the Early presale but failed to make it. The funds raised will be used for the main round.

Activity: 53
Why do you hold a preliminary stage? What will you allocate the funds collected during it to?
Activity: 350
Hi. How many tokens were put on sale in the current ICO round?
How many tokens will be produced by your platform? How many of them will be put on sale?
7 790 000 «OOO» tokens in total will be issued. 4 050 800 of them will be available as a part of the GOODWORK ICO.

I take part in ICO referral programs quite often. What conditions does GoodWork offer?   

Every user can create a unique referral link and get 5% of investments provided by users, who have clicked on this link.

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How many tokens will be produced by your platform? How many of them will be put on sale?
Activity: 105
I take part in ICO referral programs quite often. What conditions does GoodWork offer?   
Pages:
Jump to: