Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 11. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How long will last a voting campaign for choosing co-working’s location in average?
We’re trying to choose optimal duration. It’s possible that the duration of a voting campaign will differ depending on the co-working size.

Will GoodWork have kinda reserve fund? You see, force majeure circumstances take place quite often.
6% of the funds raised will be allocated to the reserve fund. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How long will last a voting campaign for choosing co-working’s location in average?
Activity: 53
Will GoodWork have kinda reserve fund? You see, force majeure circumstances take place quite often.
There’re 14k co-workings in the world now. Are you sure that you’ll be able to compete with them?   
The demand for co-workings is higher than the paces of their creation. In addition, 14k of co-workings mentioned by you are not equally spaced.

Are you going to cooperate with major companies like Google or Microsoft?
We have not concluded contracts with them. However, of the companies get interested with us, we stand for cooperation.   

Activity: 68
Are you going to cooperate with major companies like Google or Microsoft?
Activity: 116
There’re 14k co-workings in the world now. Are you sure that you’ll be able to compete with them?   
Is it already known which exchanges your tokens will be listed on? Or do you keep it in secret so far?
We are considering options and choosing the most appropriate one so far.  Once we have data that can be published, we will publish it. 

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Bounty campaign is already started.

Activity: 38
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Is it already known which exchanges your tokens will be listed on? Or do you keep it in secret so far?
Tell me please, how soon after the end of the ICO will your tokens appear on big exchanges?
Token listing on exchanges is planned to be carried out in the last quarter of 2018. 
Activity: 122
Tell me please, how soon after the end of the ICO will your tokens appear on big exchanges?
Will employees of one company who work in different co-workings be able to interact with a single client base?
Yes, we’re planning to provide the GoodCRM users with  such an opportunity.

Hello. How much will it take me to use extended version of your software? I’d like to see exact prices. 
Exact information about our products usage cost will appear not far from their release. Thank you for your understanding.

Activity: 52
Hello. How much will it take me to use extended version of your software? I’d like to see exact prices. 
Activity: 126
Will employees of one company who work in different co-workings be able to interact with a single client base?
Activity: 252
Why did you decide to create your own CRM? There’re a lot of ready-made options in the market. You could just cooperate with their producers.
What share of the budget is allocated to co-workings construction? It seems to me that 40-50% are adequate numbers.
38% of the total amount of the attracted investments will be allocated to opening and arrangement of GoodWork co-workings.

How much do I have to invest in order to get additional bonuses?
Additional bonuses for big investors are provided in case you buy tokens for 25ETH and more.

Activity: 121
How much do I have to invest in order to get additional bonuses?
Activity: 84
How will your platform representatives be able to get tokens for free? I’d like to take part in some promo action!
Within the framework of the project, a bounty program is planned. Planned paying over for the bounty.

most platforms definitely want to get support and that happens on this platform. I saw that various platforms had been promoted and one of them was through the bounty program. this is very good for imaging this platform.
Activity: 67
What share of the budget is allocated to co-workings construction? It seems to me that 40-50% are adequate numbers.
Will your system have a mechanism of fast and simple selection of an employee for execution of particular tasks? 
GoodNet system will allow to conduct tenders and select executors among the residents of GOODWORK coworking centers.
Pages:
Jump to: