Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 17. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Will bounty program participants get all their tokens at the same time? Or will they be locked up for several months? 
Activity: 121
Good evening. Will i be able to hold contests to find an optimal executor within the framework of GoodWork?
Activity: 32
I have doubt the reliability of the information provided by one of the most well-known media in the world.can you gave me page site to be insure that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What is the minimum number of tokens that i need in order to be able to take part in voting campaigns?       
The minimum number of votes for the opening of coworking of each type will be found out before voting starts.
Activity: 116
Good afternoon. What is the minimum number of tokens that i need in order to be able to take part in voting campaigns?       
Does anyone know whether it’s possible to pay for GoodWork residents’ services with fiat?

Hello. It’ll be possible to pay for residents’ services only with cryptocurrencies or “OOO” tokens.  

What will the amount of commission charged if trusted service is used depend on?
The commission in case of usage of trusted service will depend on the cryptocurrency which will be used by the residents to make payments.   

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 33
What will the amount of commission charged if trusted service is used depend on?
Activity: 212
Does anyone know whether it’s possible to pay for GoodWork residents’ services with fiat?
In my opinion, it’s possible to implement GoodWork service without usage of blockchain. They’ll just lose time.
Greetings! The usage of blockchain are necessary to store reputation and history of all the executors independently.   

Who will be able to leave reviews on executors on GoodWork services?
Only those customers whom the executor has really worked with will be able to leave reviews.   

If two cities collect a similar number of votes, will additional voting campaign be held to choose one of them? 
No, there won’t be any additional voting campaign,  the results will remain the same.

What else will it be possible to pay for with “OOO” tokens except for GoodNet and GoodCRM services in GoodWork?
Good afternoon! In addition to the opportunity to access these services, it’ll be possible to use “OOO” tokens to pay for rental of workplaces, meeting rooms, offices and additional services and etc.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Who will be able to leave reviews on executors on GoodWork services?
In my opinion, it’s possible to implement GoodWork service without usage of blockchain. They’ll just lose time.
Activity: 158
What else will it be possible to pay for with “OOO” tokens except for GoodNet and GoodCRM services in GoodWork?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
If two cities collect a similar number of votes, will additional voting campaign be held to choose one of them? 
Why did you decide to choose surveys for tokenholders to choose locations of new co-workings?      
Good afternoon! Thank you for your question. We believe that this will allow us to set up GoodWork co-workings in the places where the demand for them is the highest, where most of “OOO” tokenholders are.

How many cities will take part in one voting campaign for choosing new GoodWork spaces?

There’s no exact number, the number of cities will be different in each voting campaign.

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 173
How many cities will take part in one voting campaign for choosing new GoodWork spaces?
Activity: 93
Why did you decide to choose surveys for tokenholders to choose locations of new co-workings?     
Will there be big difference between basic and advanced access to GoodNet and GoodCR?

Hello. Basic functionality will allow to create small teams of several participants, to solve the main problems and etc. Advanced functionality will allow to carry out full-fledged project activities and interact with other teams.   

What will it be possible to pay for with “OOO” tokens except for rental of workplaces in GoodWork spaces?

Greetings! It’ll be possible to use «OOO» tokens to pay for all the available services of GoodWork spaces.

Activity: 67
What will it be possible to pay for with “OOO” tokens except for rental of workplaces in GoodWork spaces?
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Will there be big difference between basic and advanced access to GoodNet and GoodCR?
If i use “OOO” tokens instead of ordinary cryptocurrencies to pay for rental of workplaces, will it be cheaper?
Hello. Yes, you will get a discount in such a case. The longer you pay for rental with “OOO” tokens, the bigger the discount will be. 

Will the usage of GoodCRM be free or paid?

There will be both paid and free actions. You will be able to use “OOO” tokens to pay for access.   

Pages:
Jump to: