Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 15. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
What number of employees will Large co-workings be for? Can an entire team be accommodated there?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. I want to know what companies the members of your team have worked in before unifying to develop GoodWork.
Our team has more than 15 years of working experience in such top companies as Microsoft, Google, Adidas, Samsung, Johnson&Johnson, etc. You can find more details about each of its members in our WP.

Can i buy OOO tokens for BTC or for  LTC?
You can buy tokens for Btc and Eth during the current sale stage   

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 116
Hi. I want to know what companies the members of your team have worked in before unifying to develop GoodWork.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Can i buy OOO tokens for BTC or for  LTC?
Hi. Will there be gyms in your co-workings? I prefer to keep fit.
Gyms are provided in Global co-workings. All the users of co-workings can go to these gyms for free.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi. Will there be gyms in your co-workings? I prefer to keep fit.
Will i be able to hire employees within the framework of your ecosystem? This will simplify branching off in other cities.
Yes, it’s one of the options provided by GoodNet.
Activity: 406
Will i be able to hire employees within the framework of your ecosystem? This will simplify branching off in other cities.
Hello. When will your token appear on exchanges?
According to the plan, it’ll happen in the last quarter of the current year.     

How much will the usage of paid versions of GoodWork and GoodNet cost?
This info will be announced not long before the release of the products that you’ve listed.   

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 53
How much will the usage of paid versions of GoodWork and GoodNet cost?
Activity: 430
How many days are there before the end of the current stage of the ICO?
According to the plan, it ends September, 15th, so there
re about 1.5 months before its end.   
The pre-sale time to September 15th, the public sales website shows that to December 30th, this is a relatively long time.
Activity: 252
Hello. When will your token appear on exchanges?
Activity: 50
What share of the funds will be allocated to the promotion and attraction of clients? That’s what the success depends on directly.
Will i be able to pat for GoodWork users’ services with fiat?
The users will be provided with a big number of payment methods, but it is worth noting that the smallest commission will be charged if OOO tokens are used.

Hi. Will the size of the co-working depend on the city which it will be set up in?   
To be more precise, it’ll depend on the demand for co-workings in a particular city and presence of suitable premises. In addition, infrastructure will be analyzed thoughtfully.   

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 154
Will i be able to pat for GoodWork users’ services with fiat?
Activity: 140
Hi. Will the size of the co-working depend on the city which it will be set up in?   
Activity: 7
how we get that i hear that THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS is that true?
Hello. In your opinion, will the demand for co-workings grow in the future? I’m considering investment opportunity.
According to the researches, this segment of the market will grow steadily during the following 5 years. You can get acquainted with them in your WP. 

According to the plan, it ends September, 15th, so there
re about 1.5 months before its end.   

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 52
Activity: 64
Hello. In your opinion, will the demand for co-workings grow in the future? I’m considering investment opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: