Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 16. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. Are there additional bonuses for people who invest about 100 Eth? I wanna get as many tokens as possible!
Everyone who invests 60-120 ETH gets an additional bonus – 10%.   

Hello. Almost all of your team members represent Russian Federation. Does this mean that the first co-working will appear in this country?   

As it has been already told, the location of the first co-working will be chosen by the tokenholders who have enough “OOO” tokens to take part in the voting campaign.   

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello. Almost all of your team members represent Russian Federation. Does this mean that the first co-working will appear in this country?   
Activity: 44
Hey. Are there additional bonuses for people who invest about 100 Eth? I wanna get as many tokens as possible!
Activity: 52
What number of tokens should i have in order to use co-working for a year?   
Hi. Can anyone tell me what’s the nominal price of the token? There’re two different prices specified on the official site.
Nominal price of the token is 0,03 ETH, but a 33% discount is active in this round, so it’s possible to buy tokens for 0.02 Eth.   
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
September 15 solstice December 30 is the public sale period of TO, if cannot reach hard TO come up in this world, is the redundant token destroyed?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi. Can anyone tell me what’s the nominal price of the token? There’re two different prices specified on the official site.
Good evening. When will the money invested in co-workings pay its way?   
The average pay-back period is 2-3 years, but the demand for co-workings is growing rapidly now, so the timeframes may reduce.   

What share of the total amount of the tokens issued was allocated to conduction of the bounty campaign?
5% of the total number of tokens will be allocated to the conduction if the bounty campaign.   

Activity: 35
What share of the total amount of the tokens issued was allocated to conduction of the bounty campaign?
Activity: 154
Good evening. When will the money invested in co-workings pay its way?   
How many tokens will be put on sale? What share of the total number of the tokens generated will this be?
4 050 800 tokens were put on sale. The total number of the tokens generated is 7 790 000 tokens.

Hi. How long is it before a 30% bonus becomes invalid?   
The counter showing relevant data is on our official site.

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Activity: 152
Hi. How long is it before a 30% bonus becomes invalid?   
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Good project and good team, what could possibly go wrong here? Smiley
After I have read (and re-read) the OP, I felt like this project has all the potential in the world Smiley Better yet, this is a multinational project, that increases its chances of succeeding, in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 41
How many tokens will be put on sale? What share of the total number of the tokens generated will this be?
Can I buy tokens for BTC? Now the teams usually collect the funds in ETH, but i don’t want to exchange them and pay commissions.
Yes, BTC is one of the payment methods available within the framework of the ICO.   
Activity: 48
Can I buy tokens for BTC? Now the teams usually collect the funds in ETH, but i don’t want to exchange them and pay commissions.
Activity: 89
What is the normal number of tokens that i need in order to be able to take part in voting campaigns? 
Good afternoon. Are there any additional bonuses for big investors? As a rule, they’re provided during the ICOs.   
Additional bonuses are provided for everyone who invest 25 Eth and more. Amount of the bonus is determined by the investment amount.   
Activity: 64
Good afternoon. Are there any additional bonuses for big investors? As a rule, they’re provided during the ICOs.   
Good evening. Will i be able to hold contests to find an optimal executor within the framework of GoodWork?
GoodNet system will allow to conduct tenders and select executors among the residents of GOODWORK coworking centers.

Will bounty program participants get all their tokens at the same time? Or will they be locked up for several months? 
All partners of the Bounty program will receive tokens after the last ICO round. Tokens will be credited in installments within 3 months.

Pages:
Jump to: