Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 3. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm so happy that this community is growing so much. Seeing that the market drop is only 32 thousand, Coin sooo is underestimated
Activity: 23
I can't get the Litecoin Ultra wallet synchronized. Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be?
Activity: 88
Ok, i have done that closed it, restarted my mac several times. It´s just stuck at: 

"337 blocks out of 6752, 4,99%, last received block was generated 36 days ago!!!" WTF?

The wallet is not working for MAC apparently? How do i fix it? How do i save my wallet and adress so i dont loose the coins? Is it possible to revers the transaction? How do i proceed so i dont loose the coins? DEV? somebody?
Activity: 9
Masternodes will need 25k LTCu and will have:

- Dark send
- Obfuscation
- Mixing
- Inbuilt Explorer
[/center]

so you are making a new coin that is just VSYNC clone?

BTW Random superblocks is not a technical improvement. Neither is PoS. Its stuff thats been done 100+ times. Not sayng its bad or anything, but its bs

scusate il mio portafoglio wallet non si sincronizza,desktop windows portafoglio litecoin ultra qt
sapete come poter risolvere?
ho le monete blocate all'interno
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
dev long tie not reply to this thread, so your question I dont think he will reply. Last time I wait to sync my wallet around 1 month. SO good luck Smiley

this coin is dead/dying.
good riddance.. it has nothing to do with litecoin and is just using the name for promo
legendary

- Dark send
- Obfuscation
- Mixing
- Inbuilt Explorer
[/center]

BTW Random superblocks is not a technical improvement. Neither is PoS. Its stuff thats been done 100+ times. Not sayng its bad or anything, but its bs
legendary

- Dark send
- Obfuscation
- Mixing
- Inbuilt Explorer
[/center]

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
LiteCoinUltra is on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, due to its upside probability of 51.53% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 61
Does LTCU have a max supply?  Also, it seems to be trading a lot of volume on Cryptopia and it is also listed on Yobit.  Is it possible to send LTCU between these exchanges?  Do their wallets work on both ends?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
dev long tie not reply to this thread, so your question I dont think he will reply. Last time I wait to sync my wallet around 1 month. SO good luck Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Same here ! Keeps syncing till 7594 blocks needed !
Any Dev`s around ?
Excited still but bummed out a Little ...

Anyone have a nodes list so i can get my wallet to connect just stumbled across this coin and want to set the wallet up any help is much appreciated.

I have the same issue... I pre-installed my windows and now i can't sync my wallet and my coins are in there... Anyone have any active nodes to add ? Please ?

I have the same!
Activity: 1
Anyone have a nodes list so i can get my wallet to connect just stumbled across this coin and want to set the wallet up any help is much appreciated.

I have the same issue... I pre-installed my windows and now i can't sync my wallet and my coins are in there... Anyone have any active nodes to add ? Please ?

I have the same!
Activity: 28

Activity: 11
I hope the developer or atleast the current mainteriners (people who set up the nodes/servers) will come forward so we can keep it alive..

We need to organize a little bit and then we can easily create enough redundancy behind the blockchain..

interesting to follow.. another question, is it possible that the coins only exist within Cryptopia and Yobit and that they host the blockchain there or that it went into being ONLY an entry on the exchange software? Anybody recently withdrEw any coins to a independent wallet?
Activity: 29

Buy it now, otherwise it will be too late! Less than half a year it will be very expensive! believe me and buy a little bit.
And.. on your site JensS, you give newcomers some impression of some basic income oportunity, i just read it quickly, and then when you look through, you have to buy some expensive membership first.. REALLY?!

Hey, want to join in and work with us, making some money for yourself? YOU JUST NEED TO GIVE US YOUR MONEY FIRST, THATS ALL! EASY!

PHHHHHFFFHH!!!!

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for Litecoin Ultra:

So why dont you just work on adding the most serious crypto blockchains and stop making voting arrangements ? Smiley
If you think LTCU is good enough to vote for, isn{t it good enough to start working on integrating too?
just wondering about.. So many voting "things" going on... Smiley

Mindre afstemning, mer arbejd!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

We have added Litecoin Ultra to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for Litecoin Ultra:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: